Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!”

When the last, slightly off-key note had rung out, Kate and I bent to our individual cakes and blew out our candles. I raised my head and met her lips in a sweet and delicate kiss. I could see Melody and Lissa mimicking our action out of the corner of my eye. When Kate and I broke our kiss, Melody captured my lips and Lissa kissed Kate. Then my two wives switched and I lost myself for a moment in Lissa’s sweet embrace.

“Look! Kate missed a couple candles!” someone called out.

She bent to puff out the offending flames.

“I got my wish anyway,” she laughed.

“Okay, let me get this straight,” Eric said. He was leading the SCU contingent. “You live with Lissa, but Kate’s your girlfriend, right?”

“Sort of,” I said. “And yes, I realize that as the newest members of our circle, it’s not fair for you not to know what’s going on. And thank you, Bree, for letting me be the one to explain. Let’s grab our cake and go sit down. It’s story time.”

Kate’s cake was a light yellow cake with a lemony frosting, baked by Lissa at Kate’s request. No one knew quite what to do when I requested German Chocolate cake, but Wendy said she knew where to get a recipe. I owed her a special thank you for this. The rich German chocolate was great, but the crunchy coconut-pecan icing was my favorite.

I sat in my favorite chair and the SCU contingent gathered around. I saw John from the club come to join and since it was so obvious that people were gathering with some intent, everybody seemed to gravitate toward us, hoping it would be a good story.

“Okay,” I said. “Most of the PCAD friends were around while all this was happening last spring. We weren’t very sure of ourselves back then and were keeping things pretty secret.” There was a snort from somewhere in the direction of Amy and Sandra. “It started when Melody asked me to pose for her final project and offered to return the favor.” Melody joined me, sitting on the right arm of my chair. “We became a couple pretty fast. But I also had this gorgeous racquetball partner who seduced my new girlfriend and me. It happened so fast, none of us knew we were an item until I painted a huge picture on the wall of the Admin Building and pretty much announced it to everyone.”

“The three of you?” an amazed Rick exclaimed.

Lissa came to sit on the left arm of my chair the three of us leaned in for a beautiful loving kiss.

“The three of us,” I confirmed. “We committed to each other and in July we officially became a legal partnership and live here together.”

“Oh man!” Eric said.

“But that isn’t the end of the story,” I continued. “Somehow over the summer, all three of us fell in love with an amazing woman and we’ve been dating her for a couple of months.” I held out my arms to Kate and she shyly crawled onto my lap. Melody and Lissa put their arms around the two of us.

“They’re my plus-three,” Kate said softly.

“Fuckin’ A!” Whitney exclaimed. “Any more room on your lap?”

“Down girl,” Bree snapped. “There’s a waiting list.”

“And just so you know and there are no secrets,” I said, “Wendy is staying with us temporarily until school starts at the U. And yes, it’s true that many of us have posed for each other in various states of dress and undress.”

“And it was really fun,” Sonia said.

“You too?” Rio gasped.

“So those are the basics,” I said. “Now everybody is caught up and we can all be friends. Right?”


Jack started the migration out at about ten. I was getting pretty tired, myself. It had been a long day. We waved goodbye to the last guests at eleven o’clock.

“Ugh! Clean-up,” Lissa moaned. “We might as well get to it.” We walked into the kitchen to find everything spotless. Wendy was putting the last of the leftovers in the refrigerator. The garbage bags had been sealed, recycling taken out, food put away, dishes done, and I think she even mopped the kitchen floor.

“Wendy!” we all shouted at once. The poor girl was startled and shrank back.

“You didn’t need to do all this. You are so sweet!” Melody said as she hugged her tiger-haired friend.

“I wanted to give you a birthday present,” she said looking at Kate and me. “All of you.”

“Oh, Wendy,” Lissa sighed. “Thank you.” She gave the girl a big hug and a kiss. I stepped up to take her place.

“You really helped make this night special,” I said. “And thank you for the German chocolate cake. It was just perfect.” I scooped the girl into my arms and gave her a gentle kiss. Wendy melted into me. I noticed Kate kissing Melody and Lissa, so I didn’t rush my kiss with Wendy until I felt a tap on the shoulder.

“Goodnight, sweetheart. Sweet dreams,” Kate said after she kissed me. Then she turned away and took Wendy by the arm. “Come on Wendy,” she said. “We’re going to get you a nice hot shower and a little backrub before bed. You deserve some down-time.” With that she led Wendy down the hall.

Lissa and Melody and I watched with open mouths.


“I understand,” I said. “It has to be a little awkward to even consider coming to join us with Wendy in the house. I didn’t think of that when I invited her to stay with us.”

“Well, it doesn’t have to all be a disappointment,” Melody said. “We still have a birthday boy to entertain.”

We’d gone to our room quietly after Wendy and Kate walked away and even showering together had been a quiet, though no less loving, event. We were just a little sad that Kate wasn’t going to join us for the night. We’d openly declared our love for her at the party. Now it was nearly midnight and Lissa finally released my lips long enough for Melody to capture them.

“How about a birthday blow-job?” Melody asked as she began crawling down my body, kissing every inch of my skin that she came to. Lissa quickly reversed the flow and started at my hip kissing her way back up. When they met in the middle, they paused to thoroughly kiss each other and then Melody continued her journey toward my cock and Lissa toward my mouth. When they were double-teaming me, this was one of their favorite methods. My right hand lying beside me found itself being nuzzled by Lissa’s pussy while we kissed.

I decided to just relax and enjoy myself. Yeah. It was my birthday—well, in six minutes—and my two beautiful wives were going to do everything in their power to make it a happy one. I had no particularly urgent need to come yet, so I was able to close my eyes and just let the incredible sensations wash over me—Melody’s mouth absolutely making love to my cock, Lissa’s tongue in my mouth, my finger in Lissa’s pussy. What a slow build. I was going to enjoy this as long as I could.

I felt a shift on the bed and Melody froze. Lissa’s lips came away from mine and a soft, tentative, almost shy kiss replaced them. My eyelids flicked open and I stared into the flashing depths of Kate’s eyes.

“Happy birthday, lover,” she whispered.

“Kate?” I whispered back.

There were no sheets over us this time and she’d caught us all in flagrante delicto. Not in the illegal sense. Just ‘in the act’. Melody seemed frozen with her mouth still covering the end of my cock and Lissa was staring open-mouthed at Kate. We’d left the light on. There was no way she could not know what was happening.”

“We weren’t expecting ... we don’t have clothes on.”

“Neither do I, darlings.”

I caught my breath as a naked Kate leaned across me to kiss Lissa.

“I hope it’s okay for me to join the birthday blow-job,” she giggled.

“Okay?” I squeaked. “Yeah!”

After a luscious kiss on my lips, Kate began kissing her way down my body, following the same trail Melody had taken, stopping to suck on my left nipple as Melody’s head bobbed down on my cock again. Lissa gave me a shit-eating grin and quickly caught up with Kate, taking my right nipple in her lips and tonguing it as I groaned out my appreciation. They paused for another tongue duel at about my navel and Melody let go of my cock so she could join in. Kate’s hand came up to rest on my chest, just so that her thumb could continue to stroke my nipple, but she laid her cheek on my stomach.

“Show me,” she whispered.

Melody showed her as Lissa joined Kate in using my tummy as a pillow. As Melody rose up until just the tip of my cock was in her mouth, and I felt Kate’s hand push Melody’s out of the way so she could grasp the base of my cock.

I went from zero to ninety in the space of that touch. It was all I could do to keep from spurting instantly. But I wanted to really take my time and enjoy this. My god! Kate is stroking my cock!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.