Triptych
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

THIS WAS A WEEK when I needed to accomplish great things. It was the last week before classes started at SCU and I’d be tied up in freshman orientation for a good part of it. But I’d never had so many canvases started and unfinished. I decided I was going to have to move my work to the new studio and set regular times there to really work. I had an exhibition coming up and suddenly four or five months didn’t seem like any time at all.

I was up early on Monday morning so I could get moved and start painting, but Melody was up way before I was. I must have been sleeping pretty soundly. When I woke up, Lissa was cuddled up to me, but no Melody. I wandered out into the kitchen where she was staring at her computer screen.

“What got you up so early?” I asked, kissing her on top of her head.

“Singapore.”

Her one-word answer was so flat that I thought something must have gone terribly wrong with our order of merchandise.

“What is it, darling?” I asked. “Is there a problem?”

“No. Sorry. I’m so sleepy. They called an hour and a half ago. They’re upset that they have to stay up so late at night to talk to us early in the morning. Did you know it’s almost tomorrow there?” she asked.

“Oh. Well at least it’s not bad news.”

“No. Actually it’s good news. The first hundred outfits are ready to ship.”

“That’s wonderful!” I said. I handed her a cup of coffee and started my own. The coffee hadn’t dripped down yet when Lissa looked into the kitchen.

“What’s wonderful?” she asked. “Coffee?”

I handed her the cup I’d just brewed and started a third.

“Outfits are shipping,” Melody said.

“Oh good!”

“I just paid $1,260 out of our account.”

“Ouch.”

“Are we going to make anything when we sell these?” I asked.

“Our margin is only about 30%,” Lissa said. “It’s not enough to wholesale them to regular retail outlets, so we’re limited to what we can sell at events and online.”

“It’s the damn shipping and customs,” Melody complained, holding her head. “We ship fabric here and dye it. We ship the fabric to Singapore. They pay customs to get the fabric. We ship outfits back here. We pay customs to get the outfits. We have to find a way to manufacture in the U.S.”

“Mommy! Meddy! Tony!” shouted two little balls of daylight energy careening around the corner of the hallway into the kitchen.

“Morning, kiddos!”

“You two need to get showered and ready for school and your move while I feed and water the urchins,” Lissa laughed.

“May I help?” Wendy asked as she approached the kitchen in the wake of the boys.

“With the shower or children?” I asked.

Wendy stammered and looked at the floor.

“Well ... uh ... if you want...”

“He was kidding, Wendy,” Melody said. She kissed the older girl on the cheek and the two of us headed toward the bedroom. “He has to wake me up so I can go to class. Have a cup of coffee. I’m sure Lissa could use your help.”

“Yes, Melody,” Wendy said. I noticed she didn’t raise her head.

The shower, however, was a great way to start the day. Lissa managed to catch us just before we got out and it got even better. We were all more relaxed and ready for the day when we finally got dried off.


Tuesday morning was a repeat, less the call from Singapore. This time, however, Melody and I both had to scramble to get to school. I dropped her off at PCAD for her morning class and went to my first day of orientation at SCU.

The first hour was spent shuffling around the gym picking up our kits, information on events and clubs, looking at school logo clothing, being greeted by the welcoming committee, putting on nametags, trying to identify others in the same program, and generally trying not to look like fish out of water while we drank coffee and ate donuts.

I was shocked to pass a table and see myself staring back at me. A second later I realized I was standing in front of a club table advertising the new racquetball club and Bree was sitting in front of me.

“You just going to stare at yourself or are you going to help me recruit players?” Bree asked.

“Hey!” I said. Man, that was intelligent. “You ... it surprised me. Do I really need to be the focal point?”

It was really a good action shot and I wasn’t sure where Bree had found it or when she’d managed to take it. It was about three feet tall and had a caption that read, “Join Intercollegiate Bronze Medalist Tony Ames on SCU’s New Competitive Racquetball Team.”

“I had to have this one done at Staples yesterday,” Bree said. “The life-size cut-out isn’t ready yet.”

I looked at her. I’m sure horror was stitched on my face.

“Gotcha!” she smiled. “The photo isn’t high enough resolution for a cut-out. I want a really good one from Opens. Now here, sign it so everyone can see. We’re beginning to get a crowd.”

She handed me a Sharpie and I self-consciously scrawled my name across the poster. Half a dozen on-lookers applauded. We might have drawn a crowd if they hadn’t announced that it was time to move on to the auditorium for presentations.

I did see Jason Roe and exchanged a few words. He’s the only other PCAD student I recognized. We’d been in the same Visual Concepts class and he was planning to do his double degree in Advertising Graphics—like Amy—and Business. We didn’t have a chance to talk much more as we were conducted across campus to the auditorium for the start of orientation.

We listened to the President of the University and the Dean of Students, the Student Body President, and a representative from Student Services. The afternoon was scheduled with presentations about student loans, scholarship, academic requirements, and other stuff, but I wasn’t going to be there for most of it. I had class to go to at PCAD followed by racquetball practice at the club.

At lunch, there were tables that matched a number on our name badges, so we grabbed food from the buffet and sat with other people who had been preselected as having similar interests or majors.

“Hi, Tony. I’m Ric Ye,” the table host said as I sat down.

“I’m Joo-Eun Kim,” said a smiling woman next to him.

“We’re orientation hosts for the Literature cohort,” Ric continued. “Have a seat and we’ll get everyone introduced as soon as the table’s full.” In SCU parlance, a cohort was a group of people with a common interest who were put together for mutual support. There’d probably be a joint project sometime during the year.

Of course, not everyone showed up or got introduced, but that didn’t stop Ric. Neither he nor Joo-Eun had a trace of an accent, but Ric talked so fast that sometimes I missed part of what he was saying.

“It’s unusual for the school to allow a couple to take on a cohort for mentoring,” he said. Ah. Staking out his claim so we all understood Joo-Eun was not available. Well ... I guess maybe so I understood. Everyone else at the table was female. Literature majors. Maybe he was telling them that he wasn’t available. Yeah. That made more sense.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.