Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 30

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

MELODY’S KISS left Lissa a panting puddle in the middle of the bathroom as the tub filled.

“I don’t think I can do this any longer,” she said. “Do we have to stay in this state all the way to next weekend?”

“No!” Melody and I both shouted.

“However,” I said, “we have to stay this way until tomorrow’s match with George and Nicole. Today was amazing. I felt like we were one person on the court. We won’t know if that’s transferable to a competition until we play against someone else while we’re in this state.”

“No nooky tonight? What about Meddy?” Melody whined. We climbed into the tub with Lissa sandwiched between us.

“I think it’s good for you, too, darling,” I said. “Don’t tell me you aren’t filled with energy and passion when you go to class or when you start to draft a new pattern.”

“So much so, that when I see Kate I just want to jump her bones!” Melody said. “Amy and Sandra are looking pretty damn good right now, too. And there’s this guy in Graphics Lab...”

“Hey!” I said.

“Well, everyone is looking good right now,” Melody said. “I need to wear a tampon to keep from dripping. And it’s only been three days!”

“We’ve gone longer without sex than that,” Lissa said. “What is it?”

“I think it’s because we’re being conscious about it and that we’re intentionally trying to keep each other aroused,” I said. I emphasized my point by letting my hand dip into her cleft beneath the water in the tub. Lissa moaned. Melody did, too, and I knew that Lissa had clutched her where I couldn’t see.

“I’m worried about something else, though,” Melody said when she caught her breath. “I don’t think we should do this next week before we see Kate.”

“I’m all for getting a little relief from my lovers,” Lissa said. “Why?”

“If we were in this state when she comes over, I don’t know that I’d be able to control myself,” Melody said. “We don’t know that she wants to go all the way with us yet and I don’t want to be so horny that I can’t stop.”

“That’s a good point,” I said. “Oh. And speaking of other people coming over, let’s not forget that Wendy will be here in a couple of hours. I really don’t know what’s going on with her, but the girl is looking thin and tired all the time. Kate knows something, but she says it’s up to Wendy to tell her own story.”

“I think that’s good advice for all of us to follow,” Lissa said. “I want to tell both of you everything, but we should always let others tell their own stories as they want to share them ... if we can. As long as we’re not holding out from each other on important things, our friends should know that they can talk to us in confidence.”

“That’s why I’ve been holding back,” I said. “I shared the things that affect us as a family and our relationship with Kate, but she really should be the one who tells you about her family, not me.”

“As long as not knowing doesn’t adversely affect us, I agree,” Melody said. “But if I don’t get out of this tub right now, my lover is going to get my come all over her pretty painted nails.”


“Thank you so much for letting me crash here tonight,” Wendy said as we sat down to a late-night snack. She arrived a little after nine and we’d just set out some food. She seemed ravenous.

“I’m sorry to hear that your living conditions are bad,” Lissa said. “Any hope of improvement?”

“I think so. I have a different place next month after classes start. Until I can get moved, though, I’m not getting much rest. You know, there’s just so much to do,” she answered.

“I can understand that,” I said. “It seemed like we’d never get Melody and me moved out here, and we both had plenty of time to pack. Anytime you need to get some sleep, just stop by and crash.”

“Speaking of which,” Melody said, “one of us has already started classes and has to get up in the morning. You lazy bums can sleep in all you want.”

“Not me,” Lissa said. “It’s parent orientation day at Kindergarten for Drew. He’s so excited to be in ‘real school’ like his brother. I’ll be out of here by eight, so why don’t I drop you off?”

“Oh, you’re such a sweet lover. Come to bed and I’ll show you how much I appreciate you!”

“I thought you had to go to sleep,” I laughed. “Let’s not keep our guest awake tonight.”

“I’m not sure you could do anything to keep me awake,” Wendy laughed. “Have at it. Do you mind if I shower before I sleep? I feel so gross I’d just get the sheets dirty.”

“Everything you need should be in there,” Lissa said. “Just holler if there’s something missing.”

“And in spite of what they say,” I said, “if these two are getting up in the morning, I’ll be up. It seems I’m the only one who can make coffee in this house. So sleep as long as you want and let me know when you want a cup. I’ll be in the studio downstairs.”


I got Melody and Lissa fed and out of the house on time in the morning. Once they realized that we were still under a ‘no orgasm’ code for the night, they focused on going to sleep as quickly as possible. There was an awful lot of moaning and squirming in the bed, though. Some of it from me.

I’d been looking forward to this morning. I had four canvases on easels in the basement and was in a different stage for each one. Next week, I would officially move my studio to our new space, but today I just needed to paint. I needed to prepare a canvas for the family painting I’d be sketching next weekend, but that wasn’t urgent. I also wanted to sketch out a smaller canvas with the image of the Singhs that I captured at the table yesterday. They were commissioning the family portrait that I’d do in their home next weekend, but the model release would cover another salable work as well. They were just so nice together. What I really wanted to work on this morning was the picture of Kate, her mom, and her sister dancing. It was another good-sized canvas and I was sure Clarice was going to love this one. From the eight lines I’d drawn by the fire, a full and dramatic composition had taken shape on my easel.

I tuned my playlist to some drumming music—a mix of both Indian tabla and Native American drums with a little Japanese Taiko drumming mixed in. It was nothing like the primal rhythms that Grandpa Ken and company managed to fill the night with, but I got some pretty good rhythms playing and was deep in my own world in no time. Just thinking of that night had me swaying as I added splashes of firelight color to the figures of the three women. Gypsies. Right here in the Pacific Northwest.

Well, at least one. What would it take to get Kate to dance for us?


Wendy startled me when she appeared at my shoulder. I pulled myself out of the music and turned to her as I took off my headset.

“Hey! Good morning,” I said. “Looks like you found the coffee. I could fix you up some breakfast if you’d like.

“I brought the coffee for you, Tony. You shouldn’t have to serve me,” Wendy said.

“I don’t think of it as serving you,” I laughed. “You’re our guest.”

She looked at the unfinished painting and began to arrange herself to mimic one of the poses.

“How do they do that?” she asked. “I think it’s impossible to get into that position.”

“They had to dance into the position,” I said. “It was fun to watch.”

“Don’t you usually paint nudes?” Wendy asked. I noticed her robe was slipping off one shoulder as she posed. While I watched, it fell the rest of the way and she stood in a very reasonable copy of Gypsy’s dance pose, but without a stitch on. “I’ll stand in for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.