Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

WHEN WE ENTERED THE BATHROOM, Melody and Lissa were in a clinch on the other side of the tub and the room was alight with candles. Five glasses of champagne were set on the edge of the tub.

“God, aren’t they beautiful?” Beth breathed.

“I love them,” Allie said softly.

“So do I,” I said.

“You are so lucky, Tony,” Beth said.

“Okay, we know you’re there. Quit staring and get in the tub,” Melody laughed.

“Wait!” Lissa commanded. “Let us stare for a minute. Aren’t they cute, Little One?”

“So sweet. We have such wonderful friends. Okay, now you can get in the tub,” Melody concluded.

I held each girl’s hand as she got into the tub and then looked at where I was going to fit.

“You want me on the left or right?” I asked.

“Across, lover,” Lissa said. “Sit betweeen to our friends.”

“Across from you?”

“Yeah. We never get to see what our guests see. They always see you with us. We never see you with them. You two don’t mind having Tony between you, do you?” Melody asked.

“Oh, now we’re the lucky ones,” Allie said.

I stepped into the tub and sat between Allie and Beth. They cuddled up next to me and I put an arm around each.

“Yeah, I love looking at you,” I said to Melody and Lissa. “And this position has some advantages.”

I stretched my legs a little until my toes crept up the inside of Melody’s and Lissa’s thighs until I could caress their pussies. Their eyes closed at the same time and I felt them move down into the tub further. I felt two feet stroke my cock lightly and then both Beth and Allie gasped slightly. I knew where Melody’s and Lissa’s other feet were.

We drank our bubbly and talked about life. We kissed a little, and occasionally there was a little fondling, but mostly just a passing titillation. The big surprise came when I felt Allie’s foot join mine at Melody’s cleft. I saw Melody’s eyes go wide and a big smile. I withdrew my foot and don’t know how long Allie stayed there.

When the water grew tepid, we climbed out, laughing and drying each other as an excuse to let our hands roam free.


We sat in a circle on the big bed, still comfortably naked and visibly aroused. None of us knew exactly what to do. Lissa and Melody and I had talked often about sleeping with Beth and even more often about Allie, but we had no idea what to do with both of them. Allison was between Beth and Melody and I was between Beth and Lissa.

“Allison and I had a long talk last night,” Beth said. “We are both very fond of you guys.”

“I hope you know we are fond of both of you,” Lissa said.

I couldn’t have said that. It’s not that I’m not fond of both of them, but the word seems so pet-like. Like you’d say, “I’m fond of my parakeet.” I can’t control my emotions and tone them down to ‘fond’. I don’t know what that is. I either hate, dislike, like, or love. God! I need to expand my emotional repertoire.

“But we saw something else today,” Allie said. “I want the time to be right to be with all three of you. Maybe with more. But I know it’s not right, tonight. I’m going to the bed in the guestroom and I’ll see you guys in Minneapolis for Opens next month. Maybe things will be different then. But I know it’s not right now.”

“But...” I began.

“We understand,” Beth said. “We could see it as soon as you got back. Both of us saw you sneak off with Kate when she came back, Lissa.” Busted. “And you too, Melody.”

“You guys have fallen in love,” Allie said. “Man I wish it was me, and I know it was all my own fault. And I want to be with you so much ... Oh shit!”

A tear escaped from Allie’s eye. I don’t think any of us were far from crying, but we were holding back the torrent.

“The thing is,” Beth said, “I could fall in love with that girl, too.” Allie nodded. “I don’t know what it is about her, but it’s obvious that your mind is on her tonight.”

“You promised, Tony. You promised that when we make love it will be without reservation. And that can’t be now,” Allie said.

“It’s going to be a lot harder to find a girlfriend at school this year now that I’ve been with you guys. Or a boyfriend. But I’ll be thinking of you a lot,” Beth said.

“I’m not even going to try to find someone. And if you’re still willing to have me around, I’d still like to move out this direction next year. And hell! We’ll see each other at tournaments, right?”

There was no question about the tears in Allie’s eyes now, even though she was laughing. Beth wasn’t holding it together any better and Melody, Lissa, and I lunged at the two at the same time. We all ended up in a pile, just hanging on to each other.

“I sure hope you three treat her right,” Beth said. “If you don’t, I’m coming out here to take care of her myself.”

“We love you both,” Melody said. “It’s the way we’re wired.”

“Say, Allie,” Beth said, finally, “I’ve got something I want to show you. Let’s leave these three to their own devices.”

She surprised Allie by kissing her, but Allie recovered quickly and returned the kiss with enthusiasm. They got off the bed and walked toward the door hand-in-hand.

“Um ... Beth? Do you have any earplugs? We might need ‘em tonight,” Allie said as they left.


“You have no idea what you are missing tonight,” I sighed.

“We have some idea. We’ve been with both of them, too,” Melody said.

“I don’t mean what’s down the hall.”

“Oh my god! What did you two do this weekend?” Lissa asked.

“The details of the weekend are Kate’s to tell,” I said. “But at the top of Snoqualmie Pass, where I had to pull over so we could talk, she asked me if she could sleep with us tonight, like she and I slept last night.”

“You didn’t...”

“No! Of course not. But we got our pajama tops dirty and ... we sort of ... just took them off,” I said. “And spent the night that way ... with each other ... cuddled ... holding ... just lying there ... pressed...”

“Oh! I am so jealous. No I’m not. I’m happy for you. I just want. Oh, let me be there, too!” Melody said as she cuddled against me.

“Why did we have to have company this weekend?” Lissa moaned.

“It gets better,” I said.

“How can it if you didn’t...”

“Kate gave me two books that she said shaped her attitude about sex. I haven’t had a chance to read them yet, but I glanced through them. She’s working herself and us up to something incredible.”

“What books?”

“One is The Road Less Traveled. Haven’t read it, mind you, but from what she told me in the car, it extols the virtues of delayed gratification. I think the guy was talking about stuff like not going in debt to pay for things you want now, but to earn the money first and then it will be so much more gratifying to have what you get. But it applies to everything in life. It’s the tension between satisfying a baser instinct and waiting until you can really enjoy it,” I said.

“So she’s delaying sex so we can all enjoy it more? Is that it?” Melody asked.

“I don’t think she’d have done that without the second book.”

“Which is?”

The Joy of Tantric Sex.

“She’s read a sex book? She’s way ahead of me!” Lissa said.

“Yeah, me too. But here’s the thing that I discovered when I was with her this weekend. I was turned on all the time. We freakin’ slept together with no shirts on and I tried ... oops.”

“Tony?”

“My hand sort of slipped into her panties.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.