Triptych
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

MELODY FLOATED IN on a cloud about eight that evening. The boys were in bed and she went in to kiss them goodnight, and then drifted into our bedroom while Lissa and I finished cleaning up the dinner dishes. I looked at Lissa and grinned, then closed the distance and kissed her deeply.

“Just so you know, this one’s from me, ‘cuz I think we’re about to get a kiss or two from our wife and our girlfriend,” I said. Lissa kissed me back soundly.

“You know, sometimes I just like the lips that are next to me and forget all about the ones I dream of,” she said. “I love you, Tony.”

“I love you, Lissa.” We kissed again. “Let’s go see what our lover has brought home to us.”


“Oh, lovers,” Melody moaned after about an hour of kissing and caressing us. “Do you know what I discovered today?”

“What, Little One?” Lissa asked.

“I discovered that we don’t hold hands enough. We parked in Winslow about noon and walked all over. I mean miles. And do you know that the whole time we held hands?”

“How sweet!” Lissa grabbed my hand with one of hers and we each took Melody by a hand. We kissed each other’s fingers.

“We walked into a little restaurant holding hands,” Melody continued. “Along the waterfront we held hands. We had to help each other hold the books we wanted to look at in the bookstore because we wouldn’t let go of hands. I’m not saying we didn’t do anything else. There was kissing and some petting, but I just loved holding her hand.”

“How can someone who seems so innocent be so damn sexy?” Lissa asked.

“Oh, I think that’s easy,” I said. “When Mel and I got together that first weekend, we had all kinds of hopes and desires, but no experience. I remember our first kiss in the kitchen that Friday. I opened my eyes and saw complete surrender to whatever the day and night would bring. Mel was so sweet and innocent.”

“Me?” Melody laughed. “Poor Tony got undressed and didn’t even realize he had a hard-on. I almost felt like I was stealing his innocence.”

“Mmm. Innocence is sexy,” Lissa said.

“So is experience,” I said kissing her again.

Soon Melody was in our kiss as well.

“You left me in a terrible predicament this morning,” Melody said. “But it was fun feeling on the edge all day. You could tip me over now if you wanted, though.”

“Do you know that you have two lovers in this bed who would be delighted to satisfy your lustful cravings, darling?”

“I know. Here I am,” she said, flinging her arms out above her head as Lissa and I each latched onto a nipple.

I soon found myself between Melody’s legs and Lissa was perched over her mouth facing me. Then all three of us slowed down. Melody had the multiple stimulation of my cock in her pussy, Lissa’s hand on her clit, my hand on her breast, and Lissa’s pussy in her mouth. You sort out the antecedents. We were all over Melody.

But while we pleasured and stimulated our lover, Lissa and I looked into each other’s eyes and gradually moved forward until our lips and then our tongues met to dance as we were pleasured by Melody. I was in heaven.

If we add anyone else, I’ll need more hands, I thought as I felt us build to a climax.


We dyed two hundred yards of fabric, played two hours of racquetball a day, sewed three dresses, cared for two boys, and ate out almost every night. When Friday finally came around, the boys left for the day with Molly and the three of us went back to bed.

For once, it was just to sleep.

We never would have gotten up if it weren’t for the incessant ringing of the doorbell followed by the door opening and a voice calling.

“Hello! I’ve got a surprise for you! Better get up and dressed!”

“We can’t really take her key away, can we?” Lissa asked.

“I vote we stay right here in bed and make her come to us,” Melody said.

“We should get in a more compromising position first,” I laughed. “Last time she walked in on us it was ... exciting.”

“Can you bring the surprise in with coffee? We just woke up.”

There was a moment of silence and we heard some shuffling.

“Okay! Just stay put!” Kate called back.

I really wasn’t ready to wake up yet. Melody and I had gone back to the studio after Lissa and I played racquetball yesterday afternoon. Lissa came home to take care of the boys and Melody and I worked until midnight getting the fabric dry enough to ship. The patterns and designs from the bleaching were magnificent and Melody had taken a test cut to make Lissa an outfit that she played in on Thursday. It looked great. We were shipping enough fabric for our first order of 200 outfits. We were exhausted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.