Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

FRIDAY WAS OUR FIRST DAY in the new studio.

We had quite a job to do. After Melody’s disaster with bleach in the house, she’d told Noelle that her dresses wouldn’t be ready until Labor Day. They consulted and altered the designs slightly for a fall look instead of a summer look, but Noelle was still happy that she’d be getting the dresses. Melody adamantly refused to do any more extraction without proper ventilation.

The new vent fans in the studio did a remarkable job of removing the fumes, but Melody also insisted that we wear masks and latex gloves. The scare of her first industrial accident had left her with a new respect for her medium. But she also saw some potential in the remains. As soon as Melody had protective gear, she’d hosed down the fabric outdoors and washed it a couple of times to clear the residue. She didn’t know what she was going to do with the ruined material, but she couldn’t see throwing it away.

Professor DeWitt was our first official visitor to the new studio. We’d just stretched the first yardage on our dying frame. The frame consisted of two 2x4s anchored to the floor and staples tacking the ends of the fabric to them. It wasn’t the most elegant solution and part of our task for today was to figure out how we were going to handle hundred-yard bolts of fabric instead of three-yard dress cuts. Professor DeWitt had volunteered to come over and give us some pointers.

“Please,” she said after we’d all been introduced, “call me Carolyn. We’re on your turf now, not the school.”

“We’re testing the whole process on fabric that I’m making dresses out of today,” Melody said after we’d all been introduced. “We’ve stretched the first yardage and have put the stencils in place. I had summer stencils and fabric when I had my little accident a few weeks ago. But we agreed to fall and winter themes.”

Lissa had spread leaves out on the dark orange fabric. I could see the difference in what Melody was trying to accomplish today and what she was trying the first time. It was partially color and partially the type of leaves she was planning to use.

I was glad we chose a ground floor loft. Is that an oxymoron? Anyway, we’ve got a garage door in the back and a concrete floor with a drain. The loft has a sink so Mel can mix her bleach in a fairly safe area and it would make paint cleanup pretty easy, too.

Carolyn had some suggestions. She helped Melody adjust the proportions of the bleach mix and the spray from the nozzle. All the fabric Melody saved from the accident came in handy as they were able to test the settings before actually spraying the new fabric. By the time Lissa and I left for practice a little after two, Carolyn and Melody had the general system down to a science. It was beginning to look like we’d be able to go into production on the two huge bolts of fabric for Ice Queen.


Saturday, Melody took the Escape to pick up Kate for their date on Bainbridge Island. We all kind of sighed as we talked about the day and what we thought would happen. But Melody was calmer this time than on previous dates. In fact, if anything she was subdued. Just before she left, I followed her to the bedroom and she turned to me.

“What is it, Meddy?” I asked. “Something is bothering you.”

She threw herself into my arms, hugging me fiercely.

“I love you!” she said into my chest. “I love you so much, Tony.”

“Do you doubt that I love you, sweet?”

“Not for an instant. And I know we both love Lissa and it works out and we are happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.