Triptych
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

MY MONDAY WAS JAMMED. I met Cary Randolph at the registrar’s office at SCU and he got me through in record time. Having an official escort when registering for classes was great. One of the courses we’d agreed on was already full and Cary had a signed permission slip from the instructor to allow me to register. We finished and went to the financial aid office to sign all the papers there. I realized right away that SCU was cheaper than PCAD.

After registering, Sam Jacobson met us and we went to lunch. Two of my new professors for fall joined us. Sam introduced me to Dr. Dennis who would be my Human Anatomy professor and Professor Strait who would teach Critical Reading in the Humanities. Cary must have really been pulling strings to bring in two professors during summer break, but they both asked me some good questions and I discovered that admission to the Critical Reading class was supposed to be by interview only. Professor Strait had pre-approved my admission even though the class was full.

Sam got right to the point of having the profs there. He wanted to know if there would be any problems with me missing some classes to go to tournaments. He had the dates for Opens in October, and the two national tournaments in March and May. Of course, I might not even have these professors by spring, but I hadn’t thought about what a big deal it might be to miss a week of classes in October. By addressing the issue up-front, Coach was helping me get the permissions of the professors for my two most critical classes before the term even started.

“Racquetball must take a lot of hand strength,” Dr. Dennis said. He reached over to shake my hand and I gripped it firmly.

“Grip is certainly important,” I said. “That’s true of many sports.”

“How many bones are in your hand?” he asked. Weird.

“Twenty-seven, counting the wrist,” I answered. I’d had to draw every single one of them in high school art class.

“Which are called...”

“The bones in the wrist? You mean the carpals?”

“Right. And to what do they connect?”

“The metacarpals.”

“Other direction.”

“The radius and the ulna.”

“Class dismissed. You’re free to attend Opens,” Dr. Dennis smiled. “I don’t think we’re going to have any problems with you missing material that early on, but you should find a study partner.”

“There will be a paper due that week,” Prof. Strait said. “I’ll give you the assignment in advance.”

“Thank you.”

Dr. Dennis and Prof. Strait had both been briefed about the dual degree program and I wasn’t the only student from PCAD they were meeting with, though I was the only one that had both of them. I could see that this fall was going to be very different and if I complained of boredom, something would be very wrong. In the end, they both agreed that I would be able to attend Opens without falling behind in classes. I left lunch actually looking forward to classes this fall.

My other class at SCU was a PE class and Coach assured me that I would have no difficulty getting the time off for competition. That meant that I only had to deal with my one studio class at PCAD with none other than Doc Henredon as my professor in 2D Studio Arts. I knew Ms. Brock was going to be ticked that I wasn’t doing 3D, but there was always next year when I assumed I’d be spending most of my time at PCAD again.

I felt pretty good and thanked Cary for all the work he’d done. He excused himself and headed out to meet another student. He was scheduling each of us for half a day of registration.

“Let’s head up to the club,” Sam said. “You’ve got court time scheduled for you and Lissa this summer, but we really haven’t worked out a team practice time. You and Lissa will have to work with the other team members and we need to schedule tournaments. This isn’t like a varsity team, so we don’t have the ability to put pressure on the athletes that we have with NCAA sanctioned sports. It’s going to be largely up to you and your team manager to set the schedule and determine what events you’ll play in. I’m guessing that there won’t be much in the way of interclub tournaments until at least December since you’ll need that much time for people to learn how to play effectively.”

“Well, fortunately, we can rank each player and put them in the division that’s appropriate for their skill level,” I said. “We don’t all have to play against elite players.” I hesitated a moment. “Uh ... is Bree still our team manager? I haven’t seen her since I got back to town.”

“Yes. Sorry to saddle you with her, but she seems to be taking this seriously. She’ll meet us at the club to go over what she’s got for a schedule.” Coach stopped on the sidewalk before we entered the club and I turned to face him. “She’s my daughter, Tony, but I’m going to depend on you to be honest with me if she isn’t working out. I never know for sure what her agenda is anymore.”

“We get along,” I said. “I’m sure it will be fine.”


She was waiting for us in the lobby of the club with John Gilbert.

“Tony!” Bree exclaimed as she came up to give me a hug and a modest—for Bree—kiss on the cheek. “John says you’ve been working out for the past three weeks and I didn’t even know you were back in town. You should have called me.”

“Well, a lot has been happening. We didn’t even really start practicing until more than a week after we got back.”

“We?”

“Yeah. Lissa and Melody and I all live together now,” I said. There was no sense in trying to keep this knowledge from her. That could come back to bite me in the ass. I saw her face harden a little.

“Well, John and I have agreed to Tuesday/Thursday evening practice for the team if it works for you and Lissa. It’s a little odd having a sport that practices at seven at night, but we’re not at a school facility. We have to be thankful for what we can get.” She gave John’s arm a little squeeze. Oh no! I thought. She’s putting the make on him now.

I guess I needn’t have worried because John seemed to accept the gesture as if it was no more than a handshake. Either he was completely oblivious or he was simply ignoring her.

I was going to have to add Tuesday and Thursday night workouts with the team to my schedule.

“Have you talked the practice time over with Lissa?” I asked.

“I covered it with her when she came in to set up your practice time. You guys are going to have more hours in the club than I do before long,” John said.

“It seems like a lot of time to me,” I said. “Especially if we don’t have any players.”

“I’ve recruited six now,” Bree said. “Posters are going up all over campus in time for orientation. I had a flyer included in the freshman welcome kits. Two of the people who want to play actually have experience and the other four at least know what the sport is. I think we’ll have ten players by the time we have our first competition.”

“Hey! Speaking of competition, did you manage to find out anything about doing a doubles competition, John?” I asked.

“We’ve scheduled it for the weekend before Labor Day,” John said. “It’s a bit of a push, but the clubs have events planned for after the holiday. It’s being advertised as a doubles warmup tournament and we’ve held the price way down saying there would be club privileges but little in the way of other awards and hospitality to encourage players. It seems to be working. We’ve got four teams signed up already. We may play a round robin with no regard to whether it is men, women, or mixed. It depends on how many entries we get.”

“Coach, I haven’t had a chance to talk to you about this, but John suggested that as long as I was going to Opens to coach Lissa, we should enter mixed doubles, too. I know that doesn’t qualify as an intercollegiate event. Do you have a problem with our playing together?” I asked.

“I’ll check the rules again, but as long as you don’t play in the pro division, I believe there is acceptance of college team members playing in the Opens. Could be good for the sport at SCU,” Sam said.

“But who will go as your coach/trouble-shooter?” Bree asked. “If you and Lissa are both on the court, you should have a coach representative with you.”

“I guess we’ll have to work that one out,” I said.

“Well, if worse comes to worst, I’ll do it,” Bree said firmly. “At least that way you’ll have clean uniforms.” I chose to laugh that one off.


“Hey, Tony!” Bree called to me as I was walking out the door. “Got a minute?”

“Sure.”

“Look, I know we got off to a rocky start last spring, but let’s put it all behind us and start fresh, okay?” she asked.

“Bree, I think we’re on the way to having a good friendship. Whatever we did wrong last year, let’s forget it.”

“Okay. Um ... with that in mind ... I’d like to invite you to a party on Friday night. I have a bunch of friends around campus and this would just be another opportunity to get to know people. No obligations or being on a date or anything. Just an opportunity to get to know people. Want to go?” she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.