A Fantastic Ring - Cover

A Fantastic Ring

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Okay, if that was what she wanted, I was certainly ready to accommodate her. I had her hold her pussy lips open while I pressed my cock head against her hymen. I pushed steadily in until I felt it rupture. Her cherry tore in one quick motion, so the pain did not drag out. Juanita did groan for a moment, but she was ready for me to continue in short order.

I suppose it was the preliminary orgasm caused by my finger action, but, whatever it was, she seemed to be fully lubricated. My cock was the smallest in diameter as it ever gets, so it did not have any trouble slipping into the depths of her tunnel of love. I pushed in until I bumped against her clit, and she reacted to that with pleasure, so I figured that she must be ready for fucking.

I said to Juanita, "I have an unusual ability which I will illustrate now. Since you were a virgin, you would not know what it was like to fuck an ordinary man, so I will give you a few strokes with my present condition." I stroked slowly at first to make sure that she was ready for a full scale fucking. She seemed to take four slow strokes without difficulty so I sped up to let her feel what a normal fucking would feel like. I gave her 10 strokes with my cock at its normal size, then I stopped. I warned her that she would feel something change, but it would not be painful.

I held still and commanded my ring to increase the size of my cock to fill Juanita's vagina. She squealed as she felt me penetrate her farther and swell to fill her diameter. Now, I gave her two slow strokes to get the feeling of my enlarged cock before I resumed my normal stroke rate. This time, she started to rise to a climax so fast that I was almost caught by surprise. Juanita had her first cum caused by fucking, and she was totally overcome by the feeling. Juanita fainted, and I paused to let her recover.

That was the last time she fainted in this fucking cycle, but she was really hit by major climaxes all five times she came. Her last climax occurred at the same time mine did, and I thought that my ring had timed it perfectly. I guess that I had made one Hell of an impression because she grabbed me and held on when I tried to pull out of her cunt.

"Master, that was wonderful! I didn't know that sex could feel so good. Please say that you will keep me. I'll be your slave for life if you will only agree to fuck me like that once in a while."

"Yes, Juanita, I would like to keep you, but as my concubine and not as my sex slave. The girls agree that, if you truly want it, you are welcome to join us. The only roadblock to complete integration into our group is how you will work things out with your parents. You must realize that I will never marry you, but I will never throw you out if you do become my concubine. The choice is yours, but I do hope that you choose to join us."

"Oh, yes, Master. I am yours forever, starting right now. I am only 17, so I am not yet a full adult. I am not sure just how I can get my parents to see it my way, but I will start working on them the moment that I see them again. In five months, I will have my 18th birthday, and then I can legally leave them. Are you sure that your parents will accept me when I do join you?"

"Certainly, that has already been decided. It is all up to you and how you can arrange things with your family. Please, just talk to them amiably and don't alienate them. You will undoubtedly want them with you at certain times in your life."

"Yes, Master, I will do as you say. What about children. I am on the Pill, but will I ever be allowed to have your baby?"

"I can't answer that right now, my Dear. So many things are up in the air that none of us knows what to expect from the future. All we are looking for right now is to be happy together. Anything else will just have to wait."

Juanita bowed her head for a moment, then she leaned over to clean off my cock with her mouth. To me, that was a sign of true devotion. When I was cleaned to Juanita's satisfaction, I was hard again. I turned to Sally and asked, "Who is next on the list. I am ready for my next lover."

By the time the evening was over, I had serviced all five of my harem, and I was not even a little bit jaded from the experience. I could easily have handled more women if they and time had been available. My ring was doing a wonderful job of making me a true stud who could handle woman after woman. The one thing that amazed me the most was that I would have been satisfied if I had only one woman to fuck, instead of the five that I had on hand. I wasn't sure of what changes the ring had made in my libido, but I sure was happy with the results!

The next morning, I beat Mary out of bed. Of course, she was not expected to get up early on the weekend, but sometimes she did just so that we could have some time together to talk without the rest of the family being there. She did a lot during those talks to help me understand how my women were feeling about me. So far, the word was that I was doing more than enough to keep them sexually and emotionally satisfied, and that was what I most wanted to do. Those talks with Mary really made me feel good because I could believe what she told me without having to filter it through a lot of teenaged angst.

This morning, as usual when Mary was not there to do the work, I fixed myself a full breakfast and enjoyed it at my leisure. When I finished eating and cleaning up after myself, I went into the family room to watch the TV news on HLN or CNN. I was not up to Fox on a regular basis. Their "news" always seemed to have a political bias to it that just did not fit in with my beliefs, so I stayed away from them.

HLN and CNN were not completely free of political bias, but it did not rub me the wrong way, so I was more comfortable with them. I guess I was a liberal who leaned toward the center, or maybe that was vice versa. My age probably had something to do with that. Truthfully, CSPAN was boring as Hell, and I generally stayed away from them for that reason. That shows that even a budding politician can be bored by politics.

This was a quiet weekend, and I spent a lot of time with Juanita. I had serious plans for her if she did join us, and I fucked her three more times before she left to return home late on Sunday afternoon. Sex was my main weapon at this point, and I made every opportunity to bring it to bear. That woman was thoroughly fucked out by the time she was ready to leave. Actually, she did not want to leave, but I insisted that she had to treat her parents fairly.

The whole family agreed that we would accept her moving in with us if she got her parents' permission, but we were not going to "kidnap" her away from them. I reminded her that marriage was not an option, and, if marriage was a requirement, she would have to find another man. Juanita insisted that she wanted to be my concubine, so I left it at that. It was up to her to sell the idea to her parents.

Monday, at school, we found that Juanita had been doing a lot of crying after she left us. Some of it was because she missed being with us, but some of it was that she had told her parents what had gone on while she was with us, including the sex, and they had reacted as parents normally would. They ordered her to stay away from us, but that could not be enforced, so it was left hanging as an open wound on both sides. We didn't know how this was going to work out, but we did offer Juanita what support we could while she was at school.

By Wednesday, Juanita reported that her mother had started to come around. She could see how unhappy Juanita was, and had agreed to talk some more about the situation to Juanita's father. Juanita was optimistic because her mother usually got her way in the long run. We settled back to watchful waiting, and I did help Juanita through her troubles by scratching my fingernails on her bare pussy lips when she really got depressed.

Meanwhile, I found another project to lend my influence toward in the City Council. Dothan was still segregated in housing. This was a de facto situation because the Black population did not have the resources to move en mass to White neighborhoods when segregation officially ended. Of course, the population in the newer neighborhoods was beginning to mix as the affluent Blacks bought housing in the formally all-White sections of town.

Nevertheless, much of the formerly all-Black neighborhoods stayed that way, and they were dependent on public transportation to get to work and to recreational opportunities. School buses served the children, and that was not nearly the problem that faced the older Blacks or any of them over the weekends. The Mayor had put pressure on all of the city departments to cut costs, and it happened that the department responsible for public transportation was the most obvious first target.

It helped the Mayor's cause that the head of the Transportation Department was an old and unreconstructed segregationist who was really pissed off at the social progress that Blacks were making. He decided that he could contribute to the Mayor's goal of reducing costs by cutting back on the bus service in the Black neighborhoods. Literally, he was correct that this would be the easiest place to cut costs, but it also would assuage some of the hate he felt toward Blacks in general. The Mayor thought that this was great because it would save a significant amount of money, and few Blacks voted for him, anyway.

The bill was introduced through the Ways and Means Committee, of which I was not a regular member. This was considered to be the most important committee within the City Council, and every councilman wanted to be a member. However, by some quirk in the bylaws, the membership on this committee was limited in number, and the committee chairman had the final say so on who served on his committee.

Therefore, it was not surprising that I was not a member of the Ways and Means Committee, and I was even barred from attending the meetings because "sensitive" matters, such as pay rates and union contracts were almost always on the agenda. In fact, all non-members were barred from the meetings, so none of the people outside the inner circle really knew what went on at those meetings.

Of course, that policy violated democratic principles and actually was against State law, but nobody had complained before, so they got away with it. However, I heard about it through comments made at the high school by the grandson of the head of the Transportation Dept. Needless to say, I hit the ceiling when I heard of this blunder by the Mayor and his minions. I immediately went into combat mode and contacted Rachel Anderson to find out what she knew about the bill.

Of course, Rachel knew nothing about it, but she did not hesitate to contact her editor. He bumped the question up his chain of command, and a week later, the word came down that Rachel should keep her nose out of such matters! That pissed off the editor and pissed off Rachel, so an explosion was imminent at the Dothan Eagle. The only way that Rachel could counteract this maneuver was to talk quietly to the head of the union at the newspaper.

He, too, went ballistic when he heard what was going on. The majority of the workers that actually printed the newspaper were Black, so a union meeting was called and the vote carried almost unanimously that there would be a strike of production workers if Rachel was not allowed to investigate the allegations. The vast majority of the union members depended on the buses to get to and from work, so this was a very important issue to them. Thus, it was an important issue to the publisher—his source of income would stop with a jolt if the printers went on strike. By the next morning, Rachel was told that she was free to investigate anything that she wanted to!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.