A Fantastic Ring - Cover

A Fantastic Ring

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Mary and I lay down on my bed with her in my arms, and Mary was soon asleep. However, I had another project that I wanted to work on, or start on, at least. I thought, Ring, I know that you cannot talk to me when I am awake, but you can reach me when I am asleep. What I want to do is to try an experiment. I want to ask you a series of questions and have you answer me after I go to sleep.

However, before I ask my questions, I want to thank you for the way you have cared for me since we found each other. My first question, and I probably already know the answer, is: are you responsible for the way that women chase after me?

If you are responsible, could you tell me in simple words how you do it. Please know that I am not complaining, but I am curious. Women never gave me a second glance before we bonded, so I am sure that you are somehow involved.

My third question is whether or not there is a limitation on the number of women who are attracted to me? Again, I am not complaining, but it can be overwhelming.

I also wonder just how much fucking I can do before I give out. Based on a time limitation set by my school requirements, I seem to handle two women per night with no difficulty, and I can service three in a pinch. But I wonder how many I could serve in a continuous run if a time limit were not a consideration.

My last question for tonight is whether or not men can also be induced to follow me. I don't mean for sex, but for the other things that I might want to do. It seems to me that I could count on the female vote if I got involved in politics, but what about the male vote. At the moment, I have no political ambitions, but I did wonder what could happen in a hypothetical situation.

Okay, that's it. Please answer those questions if you can. And please rest assured that I do appreciate all that you have done for me so far.

I dropped off to sleep very quickly, as had become my habit ever since I bonded with the ring. Shortly after that, I began to dream. I won't try to restate the dream here, but I will summarize what I was told.

Yes, the ring was responsible for the way women responded to me. As I get older, the response time will shorten until no more than five seconds will be required to make any woman I meet my slave, and this is not only related to sex. The non-sex response will be to any commands that I issue, but the sexual response will be involuntary and immediate. If I order them to leave me alone, they will do so without any regrets, so I still have the ability to have sex with as many women as I might want to, but only with those that I desire. Sue's reaction was an example of that. She knows that she has been rejected, and she is not the least bit bothered by that rejection.

Sally was correct in that pheromones are closely involved, but they are not the only thing. The pheromones are necessary for the sexual attraction, but not for the general attraction. That comes from a aura I emit that currently only women can see. They don't realize that they see it, but that is what makes them want to do whatever I ask of them.

There is no limit to the number of women that I potentially could attract. However, too many women would simply get in each other's way, so I will need to keep down the total number that I control at one time. There is no limit to my ability to fuck women; however, the pleasure will taper off if the number of women becomes excessive. My current limit for that appears to be about 20 fucking sessions. I am not tired at the end of a session, I am just starting to feel a slight loss of interest.

The aura can be modified to attract men as well as women, but the ring recommended that I hold off on that until I got older. I would need more life experience to know how to cope with that situation.

Okay, that was a lot to think about, and I was glad that the experiment was a success. I was also glad that I had not asked more questions, or I would probably been snowed with more information than I could process.

One thing that occurred to me was whether or not I could channel some of the ring's energy to power me when I did eventually begin to run down. If the ring was tapping some inexhaustible source of energy, was there a way that I could tap into it. My idea was to give up the necessity of eating or sleeping. Not that I really wanted to, but I was interested on an academic basis.

The next morning, I got up at my usual time, but Mary was already gone. I assumed that she had returned to her apartment to get ready for the day. She did still have her job that we all depended upon. I got up, did the usual things, and dressed for school.

Mary was in the kitchen preparing for fixing breakfast, but, when she saw me, she dropped everything else to run to me for a hug and a kiss. "Master, I feel so good this morning, and I owe it all to you. Thank you oh so much!"

"Uh, Mrs. Archer, I think that we should return to our old names except when we are in bed together. It might be safer that way."

"Okay, but don't worry about your parents. They know about you and me. I cleared it with them before I went upstairs last night."

Well, I was glad to hear that, but I wondered if I had any secrets in this house.

I had my breakfast and was watching the TV news before the girls came down to breakfast. We left for school at the usual time, but Hazel announced that she planned to return to school on Monday. I wondered if that was wise, but I didn't say anything.

This was Friday, so I had to set up my date with Helen. I decided to go all the way with this date and treat her for one night as if she was already a member of my harem. I discussed the question with Sally on the way to school, and she could not find anything wrong with the idea. I cleared inviting Helen to supper at our house, but left the final decision open to let Helen make the ultimate decision.

At lunch, I described what I had in mind to Helen, and she blanched in terror. However, I explained that my parents and siblings (note the plural here) already knew about us and what I was proposing to do tonight. I said that we would have sex the way I would expect from my girlfriend. That meant that we would do it at my home in my bed and not in some lame parking place out in the woods.

I gave Helen time to consider the situation, and she agreed. I said that I would pick her up at her home just as if this were a regular date so she would not have to explain anything to her parents. I said that I did not expect her to stay all night, but she could if she wanted to. "That I will have to think about. I will need to arrange for a girlfriend to cover for me. If I can manage it, I will stay over."

Nothing special happened that day, so I got home at the usual time and made sure that everybody knew how my plot was to run. Mom gasped when I said that Helen might stay overnight, but she did not comment beyond that. Dad just grinned. I made a point of getting my homework done before supper; luckily, this was a light homework day. The teachers were usually understanding about the desire of teens to date, so they made it relatively easy for us over the weekend.

I picked up Helen at 6:30 because she had told her parents that we would be going out to dinner. They were impressed with that, and were very cordial when I showed up to pick up Helen. I was dressed in a suit, and she was wearing an appropriate dress—I didn't know what to call it, but it didn't make much difference since she would not be wearing it much longer. She came out with an overnight bag, so I knew that our ruse had worked.

Helen was definitely uncomfortable when I drove up to our house. She really had no idea what to expect from my parents, whom she was worried about, or the other women in the house, none of whom she knew. All she knew was that everybody expected her to sleep with me tonight, and that was it. She didn't even know if it was true that she was going to be fed a real dinner and not something like sloppy joes.

Well, everybody went out of their way to make Helen feel welcome, and Mrs. Archer had fixed an outstanding dinner built around Beef Wellington. I had forgotten to ask Helen how she felt about drinking red wine with the meal, but she handled it well. The table conversation was confined to bland generalities, though Dad did tell Helen what he did for a living. He did not mention the international deal; even Sally and Hazel had not heard about that, yet. I don't know why he was waiting, but Dad did not feel that the time was right to tell them that, yet.

We spent about two hours over the meal before we headed upstairs. I could tell that Helen was still embarrassed that Mom and Dad knew why she was here, but I had explained that it was impossible to keep them from knowing about it. I assured Helen that they already knew about Sally, Hazel, and Mary. I didn't mention Ann, since she was not in attendance.

We went to my room and sat down to talk for a few minutes to try to help Helen conquer some of her nervousness. Finally, Sally said, "Okay, it's time to start. We all know why we are here. Master, we think you should be the one to help Helen out of her dress."

Helen really looked like she was ready to panic at that point, but Mary walked in and removed her robe. In only a couple of minutes, Sally and Hazel were naked. Only Helen and I still had any clothes on. I walked over to Helen had helped her stand. I then embraced her and kissed her like a lover who meant it. That went a long way in breaking Helen loose from her fear, and she let me help her remove her very fancy (to me) dress. She was just at the beginning of a C-cup, so she did not really need a bra, and she was not wearing one. All she was now wearing were self-supporting stockings and panties. Her shoes had come off just before her dress to make sure not to damage it.

I removed her panties, but I left her stockings in place. I said, "Helen, I have never fucked a woman wearing stockings, and I hope you will agree to be my first. She smiled at that and agreed. She was indeed beautiful. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned and her nipples were exactly at the point of curvature, just where I like them. He nipples were a little small, but she was not yet fully grown, so who could find fault in a detail as unimportant as that.

Her pussy was prominent. Her mons veneris stuck out like I was holding my closed fist against her crotch. Oh, Man, I just had to have a piece of that. I could feel my tongue running along her slit as I looked at it! I immediately started getting hard and I hoped that my ring did not kick in and make my cock grow to fit my imagination.

Needless to say, I had my clothes off as fast as I could move. That woman was built for a cunnilingus fan like me. We had intended for her to be first in line tonight, so she was there for my picking. Hazel was working on her self-appointed job of looking after my blowjob prospects. "Helen, Honey, what do you know about blowjobs? Have you ever done it before. Master, here, really loves a good blowjob. Can you handle that?"

"Yeah, I can give a blowjob. I'm no expert, but I never got any complaints."

That was great news because we could start out the night with an exercise in 69. I led Helen to the bed and asked her if she was willing to 69 with me, and, if so, did she want the bottom or the top. She selected the top position, which I expected her to do. We got into position and she started sucking on me while I started to lick the most delectable pussy that I had ever seen. Well, okay, I haven't seen that many outside of the web, but I knew what I was attracted to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.