A Fantastic Ring - Cover

A Fantastic Ring

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Ann was here and this was going to be a "sleepover!" I knew before it happened who was going to be over who. I managed to complete my homework before supper, so I was clear before we four went upstairs to the amused grins of the "adults."

The other two girls were anxious about the "little surprise" that we had in store for Ann. Neither of the other two girls had told her about my new trick with my hard cock, and we were all on pins and needles as we awaited the great unveiling. Ann had already let it be known that she wanted to join my harem, so that was out of the way. The girls had not yet worked out just how they were going to get Ann's parents to agree to her moving in with us, or more correctly, with me.

Tonight, we would start the fucking with Ann, followed by Sally and Hazel in that order. Ann would spend the night in my bed, and she might or might not get a second dose of my cock. That would depend on how things worked out with my stamina.

We all went into my room this time and stripped to the skin. Ann was in such a hurry that she was not interested in any foreplay, so she lay down on her back on the towels, and I climbed between her thighs. I was erect at my usual six inches or so as I prepared to enter Ann's pussy. I may have been a little smaller in diameter than usual because of the ease with which I slid in and bumped her clit. Her sigh of contentment at that was cut off as she felt my cock begin to expand.

Her eyes got wide in amazement as she felt my cock extend farther down her tunnel until I barely touched her cervix. Of course, my diameter increased to stretch her cunt wall just enough to be correct for maximum pleasure. When she recovered enough to speak, Ann asked, "What did you just do?"

"I have learned how to get longer and thicker so that I fill you completely without hurting you. Do you like the effect?"

"Master, that is the dumbest question that I think that I have ever heard! NO, I don't like it, I LOVE it! Please let me feel what it is like when you move. I can't wait!"

I now had the response that I wanted, so I began to move. My first stroke was slow so that Ann could feel the contact all along her vagina as I withdrew until my helmet was the only thing still penetrating her ring of outer pussy muscle. I held there for a moment for dramatic effect before slowly pushing my way back into her depths. Ann's reaction was what I expected as I reached her G-spot and began to rub against that.

This time, when I bottomed out, Ann gave a mighty moan of delight and urged me to move faster. I picked up the speed and began to fuck her at the most stimulating rate. It was not quite as fast as I could go, but it was plenty fast enough for us both to take pleasure in the sensations coming from the contact between her cunt and my cock.

As with the other women, it did not take long for Ann to reach her first climax, and I did slow down a little while she was enjoying that. However, I sped back up as soon as she was back to Earth. Ann had a total of four climaxes before I had mine, and she came with me as I began spurting into her vessel of delight. That gave her a total of five orgasms, and she was worn out by the time I was ready to stop stroking within her. I don't think that she felt my cock return to its normal size at rest, and I really doubt that she was in any condition to care. I pulled out and let her rest while I asked Sally which bed she wanted to use.

I rested a few minutes before we all moved to Sally's bedroom. Sally got her usual fucking/loving with my enlarged cock, and she had a total of four orgasms. I rested again for about 15 minutes before we moved to Hazel's bedroom. There, Hazel and I repeated what had gone on with Ann and Sally, and Hazel also had a total of four orgasms. I did squirt into Hazel, too, but it was an anemic output compared to what Ann had enjoyed. I was convinced that three fucks of that magnitude in one night were just too much until I matured a little more. That was information that the harem could conjure with while they were planning their schedule.

Ann and I returned to my bed and slept the sleep of the exhausted. However, I did wake up the next morning feeling fully refreshed, and I was certain that my ring had a part in that. Ann was still sleeping, so I had time for my shower, etc. in peace before going down to breakfast.

Mrs. Archer was there to fix my usual, and she was grinning from ear to ear. As a chronic sufferer of foot-in-mouth disease, I asked what was so amusing. Well, I deserved the answer I got. "Billy, I can tell by the look on your face that you serviced all three girls last night, and I have to admit to a little jealousy. I have not had a man since my husband died six years ago, and I am starting to get that itch. I look at you and wonder if you could stand to help out an old woman one of these days."

"Mrs. Archer, you are still attractive. There is no reason that I would turn you down for any reason except that my other girls might object. I'll ask them and get back to you. I am sure that I will have an answer sometime today. Is that soon enough for you?"

She looked at me in surprise and said, "Billy, I was half joking a moment ago, but I would deem it an honor if you would accept me into your circle, even if only for one time. I can hardly wait to get the answer."

"If you want to, you can ask the girls as they show up for breakfast. The verdict has to be unanimous, but I will abide by what they say. The only catch, if it is one, is that they will insist on watching. Can you stand that?"

"I wouldn't care if the whole world watched! All I want is a good round of sex!" With that, she turned back to the stove and proceeded to fix me my usual breakfast, but she added another egg to the scrambled mass. I supposed that was to start building up my strength.

As usual, I finished eating before the other people showed up for breakfast. I went into the family room to watch the TV news while the others ate breakfast. I wound up hearing four squeals of delight before Mom and Dad showed up to eat, so I guess I had my answer, but I would wait to get it officially on the way to school this morning. It did occur to me that I now had four women on my list, and I would probably have another one after my seven weeks of tryouts at lunch at school. So far, I was leaning heavily toward Helen, but I was going to give the other girls a fair chance to show their stuff.

Hazel stayed home again today, but I heard an ear-full from Ann and Sally. They asked me when I wanted to start with Mrs. Archer, who, by the way, now wanted to be called Mary. I replied that tonight would be fine with me, but I would bow to the schedule that the harem worked out. I did point out that, starting tonight, I did want to hold myself to two fucks per night. I said that I was afraid of burning out if I tried to do more than that right now.

I had an idea of a possible way to converse with my ring, and I wanted some advice from it before I over-committed myself. Besides, each fuck took about an hour, and I did not want to rush any faster than that for fear of being unfair to one of my concubines.

The morning school session was its usual blur, but I was in full fettle when I met Helen for lunch. The weather had warmed up to about 70°, so we decided to take a little walk before our next class. A lot of other kids were also taking advantage of the warmer weather, so we had company on the playground. We held hands as we walked, and we were enjoying the break from the normal routine.

Dammit, why won't they leave me alone? We had gotten well away from the school to the limits of the grounds when I was approached from the rear and popped on the back of the head with what I felt as a minimal slap. Nevertheless, I was annoyed at being interrupted, and I turned to see two boys starring menacingly at me.

"Okay, Lone Ranger, what did you do to Johnson yesterday? The word has it that he was in the hospital over night for a broken hand. Was that your doing, and how did you manage it?"

"Look, O'Connor, I don't care for that Long Ranger moniker, so drop it. As for Johnson, he made the mistake of taking a punch at me when I was expecting it. Yeah, the last time I saw him, he was headed for the hospital. I don't know if he is still there."

"Well, suppose Jack and I take swings at you; what would happen then?"

"You would also have broken hands. As for what else might happen, it would depend on just how mad you made me. Did you hear what else Johnson had to do before I let him leave?"

"Yeah, I heard about that, but I don't believe it. You could never make me do that kind of thing!"

"Well, don't be too sure of that. It is amazing what a person will do if something hurts bad enough. I have a lady with me, so I don't want to get carried away with you."

The next thing O'Connor said reduced Helen and me to gasping laughter. "Look here, I know that you are a fag, and I am not afraid of you. I eat fags for snacks, so you better watch out."

Here I went again, talking when I should have kept my mouth shut. "So you don't like fags, huh? Well, just supposed I made you give your friend Jack a blowjob right here in front of the lady. How would you feel then?"

"You son of a bitch, you can't threaten me like that!" O'Connor took a swing at me, and I grabbed his fist in my hand. I did not squeeze very hard, just hard enough to be painful, but not hard enough to break any bones.

I said, "Jack, come here and drop your pants. You are about to get a free blowjob from your friend." That was enough to scare Jack into taking off in a dead run toward the school building.

Meanwhile, O'Connor's eyes got as big as the proverbial saucers as he tried to pull away from me, but could not manage it. I squeezed a little harder and said, "Well, O'Conner, I guess you get to lick the lady's pussy since your friend has run away. I might even have you clean her ass hole if you don't cooperate."

Helen's eyes got big at that, and I winked at her. She smiled because she suddenly realized that I was kidding. I knew that the bell would be ringing very soon to summon us back to classes, so there would have been no time for O'Connor to do what I had said. I continued with O'Connor's punishment. "O'Connor, drop your pants and shorts. Let's see if you have the balls to go with your threats."

As I expected, he did not move, so I squeezed harder on his hand. Any harder and bones would start to break. That broke his will. He loosened his belt and his fly and let his pants drop to the ground. "Step out of them and pull down your shorts. Do it now!" With that, I did apply a little more pressure, but I hoped that this was the end, because any more pressure would result in broken bones.

He did as I commanded, and I commented on how small his balls were. Actually, of course, they were pretty much a normal size, but I wanted to rub in his embarrassment of being exposed in front of a girl. On the other hand, his penis was damned short, but it may had drawn up when exposed to the cool breeze.

I released his hand, and he reached down to cover himself so that Helen could not see him. To add insult to injury, she was laughing like Hell at him all of this time. I picked up his pants and shorts and threw them as high as I could into a nearby tree. It was going to take a ladder to recover those clothes, so there might be time for some kids to see them before the school maintenance crew got them down.

At that moment, the bell rang for us to return to classes, so Helen and I trotted toward the school building. When last seen, O'Connor was still standing there trying to hide his genitalia from public view with only his hands. I wondered how long it would take him to realize that he could cover himself well enough with his shirt to get home for some new clothes.

Helen and I were still laughing as we got back into the building. She said, "Billy, you are the most fun to be around of any person I know. I hope you choose me." I just smiled and nodded. I didn't want to say anything, but she was definitely going to be hard for any other girl to beat.

Apparently, Jack, O'Connor's friend, had been talking because I got an unusual number of friendly waves and greetings as I left the school that day. O'Connor was definitely not one of the most popular people in the Senior class (9th grade) at middle school. Well, maybe that was another bully that I had been able to shoot down.

After supper that evening, I got the word from my harem that Mary was included, and she was on tap for tonight along with Sally. It would be Ann and Hazel tomorrow night, unless Ann could not get away. We wouldn't know until tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.