A Fantastic Ring
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

After supper, we did our homework in our rooms. Hazel must not have had much or else she rushed through it, because I still had plenty to do when she came to tell me that she was ready to go to bed. She was so excited that I didn't have the heart to put her off. I just closed my book, knowing that I was going to have an extra load of work to do tomorrow night.

I followed Hazel to her room and embraced her for our first kiss of the evening. The kiss was deep and extended, but Hazel broke away to knock on the connecting door to Sally's room. "Come on, Sally, we are ready to start!" was the command, and Sally was ready because the door was opened immediately to expose a naked girl ready join in on the fun.

Hazel jerked her clothes off in what must have been record time, and Sally undressed me almost as quickly. I speculated on the thought of wearing some break-away pants like the basketball players wear during warmup in order to save wear and tear on my regular clothes.

Hazel grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bed which was already turned down and covered with towels in the important places. She announced, "I want some foreplay tonight, and I want it in the form of 69ing." Hazel plopped herself on the bed with her ass on the towel. That surprised me because I expected her to want to be on top during our 69 session, but I was ready to go along with almost anything she wanted to do.

That was when she shifted the pillows so that her shoulders were supported several inches higher than her head so that it draped back to the bed. I recognized what she had in mind, but I didn't know if either one of us could manage it. Hazel was going for "deep throat" action, and she was getting the back of her head in alignment to help that along.

I climbed over her and she pulled my erect cock into contact with her lips. I was tall enough to reach her pussy with my mouth in that position, so we were ready to give it a try. This was my first attempt at deep throat, and I was certain that Hazel had never tried it successfully, if at all. I will say that I was impressed at what she was willing to do for me, so I tried my best to cooperate with her.

She pulled me down and clasped my cock between her lips. She wrapped her arms around my thighs and gently scratched at my balls with her fingernails. Wow! What a sensation that was! I swear that I felt like I got an inch longer when she started that. Hazel sucked gently on my cock as she massaged me with her tongue. She was rubbing on the top side rather than the more sensitive under side of my cock head, but I discovered that the difference was miniscule under these circumstances.

I was not far behind in licking her pussy lips in the long strokes that she especially enjoyed. I thought her outer lips were already swollen with blood to their maximum capacity, but her lips seemed to get thicker as I licked them. Anyway, I licked for a while and then tried to force my tongue into her cunt hole as far as it would go. I moved my tongue in and out, just as if I were fucking Hazel with my tongue. I had to be doing something right because her liquid began to work its way from her pussy and to coat her slit.

Hazel seemed to have a minor orgasm from my tongue action, but I wanted to do more than that, so I switched to sucking on her clit. I maintained a vacuum while I bobbed my head up and down like her clit was fucking my lips. This time she had a real orgasm that shook her whole body.

Meanwhile, Hazel had been working my cock farther and farther toward the back of her mouth and into her throat. She started to gag every time my cock began to slip into her throat, but, when her second orgasm started, she used her arms to pull my hips down in a sudden jerk. This forced my cock into her throat as far as I could reach, and my pubic region bumped against her lips. In fact, I could feel something strike against some of her teeth. It didn't hurt, but I sure knew where my cock was at that moment!

Hazel swallowed as my cock entered her throat, and that sensation was beyond description. That was all it took to make me cum, and I sprayed the inside of her throat with several jets of my jizz. As soon as she released my hips, I pulled out because I could tell that Hazel was running short of air. Man, let me tell you, that deep throat felt like nothing I had ever before done with my cock, and I was already hoping for a repeat performance. Nevertheless, I pulled out of her mouth and rolled off of Hazel's body before I suffocated her. It was just as well that I did move, because my cock was now as limp as it ever got!

I helped Hazel move the pillows back to their normal position and lay down beside her. She was grinning at me and asked, "Well, Master, was that worth your effort?"

"It was like nothing that I had ever felt before in my life. Thank you very much! Now I understand all of the noise about deep throat. I cannot describe what it felt like, but it was certainly different from what fucking feels like. Your Master is certainly going to find a new appreciation for this concubine if she can repeat that little trick sometime in the near future."

Hazel seemed to glow with pleasure at my praise, so I figured that I was in for some more of that. I sure hoped so! "On top of that, scratching my balls with your fingernails was a real turn-on. How did you come up with that?"

"I don't know where the inspiration came from. Your balls were there, and my finger nails were there, so I just thought I would see what would happen. Did it make your cock longer? It sure felt like you grew about an inch as I scratched you."

"I'm not sure, but that was what it felt like to me, too. Maybe I did grow some when you scratched me. We can give it a try later when we fuck."

"Speaking of fucking, how much longer before we can do that. You don't look as limp as you were a few minutes ago. Do you think a gentle blowjob will help speed things up?"

"I don't know. Let's give it a try."

Hazel pulled me up so that I straddled her mouth and proceeded to work on my cock with her lips and tongue. It didn't take long for me to swell and lengthen. Hazel then withdrew long enough to measure me with her hand before taking me back in her mouth. She returned to blowing me while she gently scratched the underside of my balls with her finger nails. Yes, it felt like I did get longer, and, when she pushed me far enough away and measured with her hand, there was an increase in length over what it was before the scratching. I guess that proved it worked, at least on me.

That gave me a brainstorm: I asked Sally to scratch my balls after I penetrated Hazel to see if it made any difference during fucking. She agreed, so we got setup for the inaugural fucking of Hazel in her new home. We used the modified missionary position that seemed to work so well for her. I inserted my cock with her help and I held still when I reached maximum penetration. That was when Sally scratched my balls, and Hazel and I both agreed that I did seem to get a little larger as a result.

I proceeded to fuck Hazel pretty much as I had done it before. This time, Hazel had four orgasms before I came, and we both appreciated the effect of the slight enlargement of my cock. The orgasms for both of us were great, but we never had one we were disappointed with, so it was hard to make a comparison.

I was lying beside Hazel winding down from my exertions when I had another idea. I thought to my ring, If you can, please enlarge my erect penis until it is as large as my partner can enjoy when we fuck. Otherwise, I want it to remain at the size it has normally been. I hoped that it was an agreement when I felt the ring warm up a little bit.

Sally asked, "Master, do you think that you will be able to fuck me tonight, too. That was such a show that you and Hazel put on that I wonder if you have the strength for our usual nightly routine."

"I don't know how much more I have in me, Sally, but I am willing to try if you are willing to take the chance that I might poop out on you before either or both of us can cum."

"I'll take that chance, Master. Just having your cock inside my pussy for only a moment is worth the effort from my point of view. Come on, and we'll give it a try. I am wet enough that we don't need to waste any of your energy on foreplay, so we might be able to accomplish more than you expect."

Hazel rolled over out of the way, and Sally lay down on her back. I moved into position between her legs and she took over getting me aligned. I was at my usual dimensions, so I was not sure of what to expect. Hazel asked, "Master, do you want me to scratch your balls this time?"

"Not until I ask for it, please. I want to try an experiment. I may have discovered how to do it myself, and I want to find out." I pushed in as far as I could and held the position. Okay, ring, do your thing to increase the size of my hard cock.

There was a moment of delay, and then Sally squealed in surprise. I was somewhat startled, too, as my cock began to expand both in length and diameter. I was pushed up hard against Sally's pussy, so there was no way for me to get any deeper, yet I could feel my cock extend its length until I felt something different with the tip of my helmet. At the same time, my cock seemed to expand its diameter until I was a solid, but not too tight, fit inside Sally's vagina. Sally moaned, "Oh ... My ... God! What did you do, Master? That feels so good that I am afraid for you to move for fear that your cock will shrink. Please fuck me slowly so that I can relish this feeling. It's nothing like I have ever felt before!"

I slid my way back out of her cunt, and my emerging cock looked to me to be about eight inches long and nearly two inches in diameter. No wonder Sally felt stretched! She let out a moan of pure ecstasy as I slowly withdrew. I pulled out until my helmet seemed to grab with its flange on the ring of muscle surrounding her opening just past her pussy lips.

I pushed back in slowly, and Sally began to jerk around as I applied unexpected sensations to her G-spot. All the way in was as satisfying as it had been the first time, so I was sure that the first sensation was no fluke. It was difficult to maintain that slow stroke rate, so I sped up. Going so slow was so artificial that it was taking something away from the enjoyment of the fuck, so I couldn't help speeding up. When I sped up, that marvelous feeling that I was used to returned, but it was magnified as least three-fold. Now, this was the best feeling fuck I had ever had!

It was obvious that Sally was feeling the same way, and she began to bounce around in response to my stroking. Her moaning got stronger and louder, and I was sure that our parents would hear us at this sound level. Then I remembered that we no longer had to hide from them and relaxed that concern. More quickly than usual, Sally had her first orgasm. It was at least as strong as any other she'd had from me, and I was looking forward to what I could expect from my own orgasm. Sally had two more orgasms before I came, and this time, I was knocked out for a while.

I woke up about 10 minutes later, but Sally was still asleep. Hazel commented that I should have fucked Sally in her own bed so that she could continue to sleep. Now, she was going to have to get up and move to her own bed for the night. I made a counter suggestion, "Hazel, let's you and me move to my bed. You can sleep with me tonight and we will straighten things out in the morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.