A Fantastic Ring - Cover

A Fantastic Ring

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

The sound of that shouted "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" was like the toll of a bell announcing the end of the world. It was obvious that I had just finished fucking Hazel, and Sally and Ann were still locked in a very passionate 69, so there was no doubt what was going on.

Mrs. Mason then startled us all by asking, "Is there room for one more?"

Hazel was the first of our group to speak, "Oh, Mama, you scared the Hell out of all of us! What are you doing home so early?"

"You know my period ended a couple of days ago, but I was not feeling good, so my boss told me to take the rest of the afternoon off. I came home to find my daughter and her friends engaged in a sex orgy the likes of which I have not seen since I left high school.

"And who is this delightful looking young man who was having his way with my daughter? From her looks, he must be a real expert at the art. Young man, are you available for older clients?"

"Mama, what do you mean? Oh, this is Billy Watkins, Sally's brother. Yes, he is the best fuck you could hope to meet. There is still time for you to try him out if you want to. But I wonder why you would cheat on Daddy?"

"Hazel, your father has been cheating on me for years. I have not done anything about it because I wanted you to finish high school first. I have not cheated on him, yet, but Mr. Watkins looks like the first time staring me in the face. What do you say, Billy? Will you fuck an old woman?"

"Mrs. Mason, I would be happy to fuck you, if that is what you want and my friends agree to it." I looked around and got three nods of agreement, so I looked expectantly at Mrs. Mason.

"Okay, Billy, I do want to feel your cock inside my pussy. But please call me Sarah while we are fucking. Mrs. Mason makes me sound old enough to be your mother! Do you want to fuck here, or in my bed?"

"Well, it seems to me, since this is payback time for your cheating husband, that we ought to use your bed." Sarah grinned, and waved me on to her bedroom. The master bedroom was larger than Hazel's, so there was plenty of room there for all of us to enter and get comfortable.

"What, am I supposed to fuck in front of an audience?"

"Look at it this way: you are paying your husband back for years of cheating, so you should have witnesses."

Sarah laughed at my comment, and proceeded to take her clothes off. She asked if I wanted her to shower first, and I answered that it was up to her: a little sweat did not bother me.

With that, she plopped herself down on the bed and said, "Well, Sir, here I am. Do your will with me!" We all laughed at that, and I told her that I would be happy with the missionary position. Her pussy was covered with black hair, but her lips still showed through. The lips and the surrounding hair were covered with liquid, so I assumed that Sarah did not need any foreplay. She said that foreplay was not necessary; it had been so long since she had felt any of that that she was sure that she could get along without it.

I thought that the lack of foreplay was a greater slam at her husband than the cheating, but I didn't say anything. If I fucked Sarah again, I vowed to rectify the foreplay problem.

As for now, I climbed between her legs and had her open her thighs to the maximum. She was a relatively small woman, and I am relatively large, so I needed more than the usual amount of room. I was repelled somewhat by all of that hair that I was not used to seeing on her pussy, but I steeled myself and plowed ahead.

That much hair was hard for me to deal with, so I had Sarah help me by putting my cock into her pussy hole. I thought that she might appreciate that little extra revenge against her husband when she had a chance to think about it later on. I was lined up by a woman with some practice, so I had not trouble in sliding right in. She, too, was wet enough inside that I slid in all of the way and bumped her clit, as was my usual practice. Her answering moan was enough to tell me that I had done the right thing.

"Honey, how big is your cock? You have opened me up more than I can remember having happen before. Whatever it is, it sure does feel good!"

"I am a little over six inches long and about an inch and a half in diameter. I don't think that is overly large, but it might be a little more than is average. I really don't know."

"Well, I sure do like it, no matter what size it is. Now, please start fucking me before I die of frustration from waiting on you."

I laughed at that and began to stroke. Sarah quickly got into rhythm with me and we were on our way. The poor woman must have really been in need, because she started to rise to an orgasm very shortly after I began to stroke in earnest. She gripped just the right amount on my cock, and I could feel myself rubbing against her G-spot as I stroked back and forth.

Ah, there it is. Sarah had started to generate her first of what I hoped would be several climaxes before we finished. I figured that I had shot so much stuff into Hazel that I would not be in much of a hurry to dump another load. Sarah climbed faster to a climax than I had ever before experienced, and it was a very good one. Her hyperventilating and thrashing around told me that. She also held the orgasm for longer than the younger women did, why I don't know.

Sarah also came down rather quickly, but started another climb almost immediately. Before it was over, I think that Sarah had a total of seven climaxes before I came. I didn't mind for many reasons, and I certainly enjoyed each of her orgasms before I came to mine. My climax was remarkably good, considering how good the earlier one with Hazel had felt, so I was glad to have the second shot at fucking that day. On the other hand, I did wonder if I would have enough built back up to service Sally properly tonight.

When we were through, Sarah just lay there on her bed. She was breathing hard, but that seemed to be the only sign of what she had been through. My thought was that she had to be a really tough old bird! Suddenly, she reached up and grabbed me in a hug. She dragged me down for a kiss, the quality of which I have rarely encountered. She then said, "My God, Man! That was the best fuck I have ever had. When can I get another one like it. To Hell with my husband! I don't care if he finds out about us or not: you are too valuable to lose. Seriously, when can you fuck me again?"

"I don't know, Sarah. That depends on so many things. I have a number of commitments now, so I would have to arrange things around them in order to service you on a regular basis. Do you have some time that you are available when I am not in school?"

"Oh, dammit, I forgot about that. I work from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. My lunch hour is available, but that would probably not match yours. I know, my husband goes bowling on Tuesday nights. Could you come around here on Tuesday evenings? He leaves at 7:30 and doesn't normally get home until 10:30 or 11:00. Can you come here at that time?"

"I don't know. We could possibly give it a try next Tuesday, but I can't promise after that. I'll leave word with Hazel."

"Okay, that should work. I assume that you plan to keep fucking Hazel and the other girls. Now that I have had a fuck with you, I know that she will never give you up on my say so, and probably not her father's either. Tell me, is Hazel your sex slave? I know that I would readily become yours if that was what it took to keep having fucks of that quality."

"No, Hazel is not my sex slave."

"I am, too! I would do whatever Billy asked or ordered me to do, whether it had to do with sex or something else!"

"Well, I guess that my daughter has definitively stated her position. I do wonder though, how long it will last."

"One thing you do not have to worry about: I would never ask Hazel to do anything immoral or illegal, though I guess that fucking me could fit technically into both categories. I am currently only 16, and legally a minor, but I won't say anything if you don't."

"That's a comfort because I'm 37, and I could go to jail for fucking you."

The conversation stopped at that point because Sally prompted us that it was time to go home. Otherwise, our parents would be wondering where we were, and that was not a good idea if we wanted to keep our fuck dates.

Sarah suggested that I take a shower before going home. At the moment, I smelled like a whore house, and my mother was sure to notice. That was an excellent idea, and I showered before getting dressed. We dropped off Ann at her home and got to our home in plenty of time for supper. I was especially happy to make it because Mrs. Archer had done an outstanding job with her Beef Stroganoff.

Mother had looked at me kind of funny when I walked in the door, but I wrote it off as me feeling a bit naughty for my afternoon's activities.

The next day, I had another pleasant meeting with Helen at lunch. I don't remember what we talked about, but I think it was about some Science Fiction novel that she was reading. I probably would have enjoyed reading it if I could have found the time.

After school, this was Sally's day in the barrel. We arrived at Hazel's house with our spirits as high as usual. Uh-oh, I could tell that something was wrong the moment we entered the home. There was a strange smell that I could not place, but I had a strong feeling of foreboding about it. I asked the girls to remain in the living room ready to call 911 for help while I looked around.

I had hardly gotten to the stairs leading up when I saw the first visible sign of trouble. There was a spot on the second step that looked like dried blood. Shit, maybe blood was what I smelled. My ring was warming up. That had to be a warning of some kind. I slowly made my way upstairs and found more dried blood spots marking a path to the master bedroom. I was not yet ready to panic because the blood spots could simply be the result of a kitchen accident and had not yet been cleaned up.

My whole outlook changed when I got close to the door to the bedroom. I could hear through the door the noise of a person groaning in pain, and I was ready to bet who that person was. I ran back to the top of the stairs and shouted, "HAZEL, CALL 911 FOR MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND THE COPS! I THINK THAT SOMEONE HAS TRIED TO MURDER YOUR MOTHER!"

I didn't worry about being heard in the bedroom. My main interest was in making sure that Hazel heard my order. Hazel shouted back her understanding, and I heard her cellphone beeping as I ran back to the closed bedroom door. I threw the door open and saw a man standing beside the bed and holding a hunting knife. The man, the knife, his clothes, and the room were covered with blood splotches, both old and fresh.

I did not recognize the man, but I did recognize the woman lying on the bed. It was Sarah Mason! She was naked, or nearly so, and also covered with blood. She was hacked and stabbed and slashed with knife wounds. I doubted that she could live much longer, but I could hope. She needed to last until the EMTs and the cops got here.

Meanwhile, I turned to the man with the knife and ordered, "Drop the knife or I will be forced to take it from you. I expect that you will be badly hurt during the struggle, so you can make it easier on yourself by dropping the knife right now."

The man looked at me and said, "Are you the bastard who has been fucking my wife and daughter? If you are, I am going to be very happy to cut your balls off, and that is just where I will start."

Well, now I knew: this had to be Mr. Mason. I didn't know how he found out about the sex, but he seemed to know what had been going on. He said, "I saw it on the surveillance camera that I had installed without my wife's knowledge. I heard her say that you had also fucked Hazel. I was saving her for my own use, and you ruined a perfect plan. I'm going to kill you very painfully for that."

He started toward me, and I relaxed as I had learned to do to let my body take over and run itself. Mason stabbed at my gut with the knife and was monumentally surprised when the knife could not penetrate my skin, though it did cut a slash in my shirt. He drew back for another try at me, and that was when my body took over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.