A Fantastic Ring - Cover

A Fantastic Ring

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 15 year old boy finds a magic ring that gradually turns him into a superhero. This is the story of how he grows into the job. Like all teens, at first he does not know what to do with his life, and he tries several things. A hunt for the people who try to murder his family shows him his life's goal. Of course, he builds a harem along the way. What story like this would be complete without one?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Sister   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

As soon as I was naked, Ann rushed to grab me and pulled me into full contact with her body, from the lips of her mouth to the lips of her pussy. Naturally, since I was a virgin, I creamed as soon as Ann grabbed me, and I squirted out four major shots of cum that coated her pussy and ran down her legs. I have no idea of how much more I secreted because her pussy and my cock were already coated with the white stuff.

Enough sanity remained for Hazel to fetch a towel to wipe up my semen before it stained the rug, so that part was covered. The girls now discussed how they were going to thank me properly. Ann was the only one who was not still a virgin, so plain fucking seemed to be out of the question. However, Ann had a solution to the problem: a blow job from each of the girls while I fondled the good parts of the other girls. That sounded great to me, so that's what happened next.

Ann started off the festivities so that she could show the other two girls how a blowjob should be done. I don't know how expert Ann really was, but she convinced me that she knew what she was doing! It was a good thing that I had shot off my first load already; otherwise, I would have shot as soon as Ann's lips closed on my cock. As it was, I was able to last for nearly 10 minutes before I shot again. During that time, Ann was giving a first class show and tell about how to perform a blowjob.

She started me off with me lying on the floor on my back. Ann bent down over me to reach my cock. After a few minutes, though, she shifted into a 69 position so that I could lick her pussy while she was blowing me. By this time, the other two girls were about to blow a gasket, so Ann asked me to finger-fuck them while we finished up in our 69 position. I am right handed and Sally was on my right side, so she got the better of the finger-fucks, but Hazel never complained. Both Sally and Hazel were so pumped up that they both came from the finger-fucks.

We all took a short rest before Hazel took her turn giving me my blowjob. I could tell that Hazel had not done this very often, if at all, but she was very conscientious with her efforts. I knew that I would cum if she just kept up her efforts, but it was going to take longer than it had with Ann. After 10 minutes of Hazel working on my cock, Ann had us shift into a 69. I could hardly be called an expert in cunnilingus, but I had brought Ann off, so I figured that I could do the same for Hazel. Eventually, I did, but it required that I suck on her clit to accomplish that. Hazel never did bring me off, but I didn't mind. What she had done certainly felt good, so I had no complaints.

Hazel collapsed in exhaustion, but Sally was ready to take over. Unfortunately, or maybe that was fortunately, we heard the garage door open, so we snatched up our clothes and dressed as fast as possible. We just made it as Mrs. Mason walked into the living room from the kitchen. She sniffed a bit and said, "From what I smell, Hazel, you are going on the Pill tomorrow!" I don't know what else was said, but Hazel did tell her mother about the attack when we got off the bus. That may have moderated some of the ire Mrs. Mason felt because she thanked me for looking after her daughter the next time I saw her.

Anyway, the rest of us left for home and got there in plenty of time for supper. Ann thanked me again with a big kiss as she mounted the steps to her front door. Ann also whispered, "Billy, your cum tastes better than most, and I wouldn't mind another opportunity to sample it. Take care of yourself; I would hate for anything to happen to you or your cock and balls."

Sally heard the comments, and they both laughed. We walked the rest of the way home hand in hand. That was a first for me in a day full of firsts. I wondered if, technically, I was no longer a virgin. I even asked Sally for her opinion. She said that she thought that a blowjob did not count that way, and I had to agree with her.

By the time we got home, our parents were both there, and Sally launched into her version of what had happened this afternoon before we got to Hazel's house. I was pretty sure that I had not done all of those things to the boys that she described, but I did enjoy hearing what she thought of me.

Mom was incensed, not that I was fighting, but that Sally had been nearly raped. She agreed that I was a hero, but she was more interested in preventing this from happening again. "Bradly, we have put this off too long, already. Tomorrow is Saturday, so we are going out to find Sally a car that she can drive to school. The streets are simply too dangerous for a girl to wander around, even with her brother along to protect her."

Dad sputtered for a moment before he got himself under control. It had been Mom who had been against letting Sally have a car at her age. She already had a driver's license at Dad's insistence, but he had yet to break Mom down about a car. Mom just felt that Sally at 17 was not mature enough to be able to drive safely, but reality had caught up with her. Dad agreed that Sally needed a car, and she could drive me to and from school in payment for the vehicle. That was fine with me, so that part of the discussion ended there.

The rest of the evening was spent in discussing what kind of car Sally should have. Of course, Sally wanted a red sports car, but both Mom and Dad vetoed that as soon as she mentioned it. In fact, they were both against a convertible for safety reasons, so the discussion finally settled around an SUV. Sally and I were going with Dad tomorrow morning to find a used SUV to fit everybody's specifications.

The most recent recall by Toyota had scared him off cars build outside of North America. Between the accelerator and brake problem of cars with foreign names, Dad was looking for something made by Ford or Chevrolet. He was even leery of Chrysler because of their connection to Germany. Oh, well, I just hoped that this shopping trip didn't take too long.

The first place we went to was a Ford dealer who had been a high school buddy of Dad's. The problem there was that the supply of SUVs had been thoroughly picked over, and Dad could not find anything that he liked. Naturally, Sally was in a daze; she wanted every car that we looked at, but I agreed with Dad that we had to go somewhere else.

Our next stop was at a Chevy dealer, and Dad found the ideal SUV for Sally. It was only two years old, and it had been turned in because the inheritor of an estate wanted a brand new car. The funny thing was that it was a Ford. Well, Dad dickered with the salesman and got the SUV priced where he thought that it was a fair deal. Dad could have bought Sally a new Cadillac SUV if he had wanted to, but he was afraid that she was going to ding it up as she learned to drive it. Therefore, he wanted something that was sturdy, but did not cost so much to repair as a Cadillac would.

The salesman said that we could pick up the SUV that evening. The dealer stayed open until 10:00 PM on Saturday, and the vehicle would be ready long before then. Dad was happy to hear that and signed the papers for the car. The salesman was crushed when he found out that Dad was going to pay cash for the car. The dealer made a small commission on the loans that buyers took out, and the salesman was expecting to get his share of it. Oh, well, that would teach the salesman to be a bit more careful before he agreed to a deal.

We went home, and Sally was practically bouncing in her seat because she was so excited. Dad said that he and Mom were going to pick up the SUV after supper. He did not want Sally to drive it at night for a little while. He would tell her when she could go for rides at night.

That evening, when Dad drove into the driveway, Sally ran out to HER SUV and climbed in. Dad took the keys as insurance, but Sally sat in that driver's seat for nearly four hours! She was so excited that she was about to pop a gusset. Her own car! What more could a 17 year old girl want? Well, Sally would come up with something before too long, but she was deliriously happy at the moment.


It was about 1:00 AM when my bedroom door opened. Naturally, I was asleep and did not react until after the person had closed the door and lay down in the bed with me. That was when I woke up. I couldn't help wondering if the ring had anything to do with what happened then.

I was sleeping on my back, and I rolled over to face whoever it was who had joined me in bed. I sort of unconsciously put out my hand as I rolled over, and the first thing I touched was a breast covered by a very thin tee-shirt. I knew that it was a breast because it was rounded that way, it was soft, and it was crowned by a hard nubbin that could only be a nipple. To my eternal relief, I did not jump back in surprise, but I kept my hand where it could get a good grip on said breast and nipple.

There were only two women in the house this night, so the visitor had to be either my mom or my sister. Well, it did not take me long to figure out who it was—say a nanosecond. It took that long because I had just wakened from a sound sleep. My mother always wore a nylon nightgown that was virtually transparent, not that I had ever seen it except in the laundry, and she always went around the house encased very discretely in a full robe. Rarely, I had seen the flash of a shoulder strap as she bent over to serve breakfast, but never more than that.

On the other hand, this breast, no, let's call it what it was: a teenage tit that was encased in a cotton tee-shirt, something that my mom would never wear where anyone could see it. Okay, it was dark in my room, but I did have a nightlight on that was to help me find my way to the bathroom, so it was not black dark in my room. Therefore, I could see amazingly well for the amount of dim light that was available. I had no idea why she was there, but this had to be my sister, Sally.

Now that I had solved that riddle, the next one was why was she there? That, I was sure, even the great Sherlock Holmes could not have figured out with the paltry amount of evidence that was available. Therefore, I had to resort to the ultimate in subtlety, "Sally, what the hell are you doing here? You know what could happen if Mom or Dad finds us."

"Sure I know, but I don't plan to call them. How about you?"

"Well, now that you mention it, I guess I can wait until daylight to see them. But, that still doesn't answer my first question. Why are you here?"

"It's is kind of complicated, Billy. I can't sleep because of my excitement over my new SUV. Anyway, I wondered if you were awake, too. I guess you weren't, but you are now, so that is just as good.

"I know that you remember what happened at Hazel's house a few days ago, and I wondered if you remembered that I missed my turn with you. I figure that we owe each other that one, and I am here to make it happen. Mom and Dad are asleep at the other end of the house, so they wouldn't hear a thing if I were to scream as loud as possible.

"Anyway, I want to take your virginity and I want you to take mine. Planned parenthood is open tomorrow, so I plan to go to their office for a Morning-After pill and a supply of birth-control pills to start me off. I want you to go with me as moral support. Dad said that I could drive tomorrow, so there is nothing to keep us from going in my SUV.

"Are you interested in joining me in our big adventure as true adults?"

Now, I may be dumb, but I ain't stupid! I was never going to get another offer like this one in my whole life, so I grabbed hold of it with a tenacious grip. "Sally, I could not find a better partner to lose my virginity to, and I am honored that you want me. Do you know much about how fucking is done, or do you want me to use what I have learned from the internet? I have watched some detailed videos on xHamster.com, and I am pretty sure I am familiar enough with the common positions."

"Okay, you take the lead, Billy. I have seen a few videos and a few porn movies, but I really don't know if I understood what they were doing. I'm willing to follow your lead. All I ask is that you try not to hurt me any more than you can help. Ann said that it hurts like hell the first time, but it gets real easy after that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.