My Mom, the Porn Star
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My mom is quite pretty and has awesome boobs that she likes to tease me with. They're so nice, they're even now on the internet. Yes, I made my mom into a porn star. This story got its idea from a video. Before you read the story, you might want to go look at the video that gave me the concept. Just do a video search for: Down blouse tease(3 girls) The story is based on the third woman in the video and her segment begins at 6 minutes, 55 seconds into the video. There's more on my blog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

The porn vid is still running as Mom masturbates me while I record her pleasuring me. The Japanese mom is now being fucked and fucked hard by her son from behind as I ask my mom, "Maybe we should do that?" nodding to the laptop's screen.

"Just enjoy this, horny boy," she said and a few minutes later, I got a great cum shot of my dick going off and it splattering down on my mom's hand.

"But what they're doing looks like more fun."

"Hush, just enjoy," she said and I relaxed, laid back and let her do what she was so good at doing. And I got it all on video.

After, she had wiped up, she said, "You should be happy with what you're getting, Ross. I know you want to fuck your mommy, you've made that very clear. But, it's considered naughty to do that. We've already done a lot and all you want is more."

"I know Mom but look at you. You're so sexy. Can I give you oral again? I'd just love to."

"Well, all this has gotten me in a real state. And it's nothing you haven't done before, I suppose. And, I think you do owe me some pleasure of my own, Ross. After all, I've been very nice to you."

"You have, yes, so very nice," I said as I slipped down to the floor as she leaned back, widening out for me.

I had found that my mom was pretty all over, everywhere, including her lovely pussy which I began licking up and down. She reached down to spread herself open for me, smiling as I wiggled my tongue inside, groaning, "Oh, my boy knows how to make his mommy feel so good."

Yes, I did and I loved doing it. I wanted more, it was true, but we had already begun doing so many hot, sexy things since she first teased me with her boobs.

This time, I watched her intently while I licked and tongued her, I wanted to memorize every expression on her face as I brought her to orgasm, it was the sexiest, most erotic vision I had ever seen. Her face was one of true ecstasy when she began to just slightly tremble, then moan and gasp until she simply erupted in sexual bliss.

"Oh, Ross, baby, come up here," she said, pulling me up over her as she lay back on the sofa. We were kissing, her tongue moving in my mouth as I felt her hand grip my dick and pull it to her pussy as she whispered, "Fuck me, Ross, fuck me, I want you so much," and I pushed my hips forward as I felt my cock enter her warm, slippery insides.

I just pushed it inside and stopped, keeping it deep inside, knowing everything had now changed, that my mother was now my lover, my beautiful, sexy lover. Then I began moving back and forth as I finally felt what it was like to have sex. I now knew what everybody was talking about, what it was all about. The pussy was perfectly-made to give pleasure to a cock and vice versa.

"Oh, Mom, this is the best, omigod, it's what I've wanted so much."

"Hush, Ross, just be quiet and let's be happy," she whispered as she lifted her legs up and rested them on my shoulders as I fucked her in and out.

"And slow down a little. This should be enjoyed, not rushed through. And, you need to learn that women like it slower, we like to savor what our partner gives us."

"Am I doing okay?"

"Yes, Ross, just pay attention if I tell you something, it'll make you a better lover."

Lover? Me? Wow, that sounded so cool. I was my mother's lover. And she was my lover.

"Just push into me and hold it there, let me do the moving, just push," she said as she began moving under me. Oh, this felt so good, her thrusts and wiggles made her luscious boobs jiggle back and forth, they were so sexy.

"Mmm, oh, yes, mommy's close, very close. My boy is making his mommy feel so good. Oh, yes, yes, make me cum, Ross, make me cum, uh, UH, UH, umm, umm, mmm, oh, so good. Cum in me, baby, give me your cum now," she groaned as I began stroking in and out.

Almost without warning, a shudder raced through my body as I felt the throbs in my cock squirting my cum into my mother's pussy. It was the best feeling I'd ever had. I knew then that we would be lovers, lovers forever.

"Oh, Mom, oh, I love you, Mom, so much, mmm," I moaned as I fell over her, kissing each other, her pulling me tight, both of us so happy.

We lay there in each other's arms, kissing, just enjoying the afterglow of our first sex together, then she said, "Let's get up, Ross, and come to bed. I think you'll be sleeping with me from now on."

Thrilled, ecstatic, on cloud ten, even. I got up off her, my dick pointing straight at her, as she said, "This thing never gets tired, does it?" she said, grinning as she leaned forward and kissed the tip, then licked around the head as she held it steady.

Then she sucked on the end of my dick, just out on the very end, gliding her wet lips over it, over and over. Oh, that felt so good.

"Oh, Mom, you know how to make your horny boy happy," I moaned. "Will you make me cum that way?"

"Come to bed, Ross, Mommy has lots of ways to make her horny boy cum," she said and she got up and took my dick and led me to her bedroom.

"This is our bedroom from now on. We'll keep some of your things in your room for when someone comes to stay but from now on, Ross, there's your bed. Come, let's try it out."

"Can you do what you started in the den?"

"My boy wants his mommy to suck his hard, horny cock. That's sweet. Get down and I'll make you a happy boy."

"Can I set up the video cam to record it?"

"Now, Ross, it's one thing to put that first one, me with my boobs out, on one of those porn sites you've looked at but my sucking your dick is a rather private matter."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.