My Mom, the Porn Star - Cover

My Mom, the Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My mom is quite pretty and has awesome boobs that she likes to tease me with. They're so nice, they're even now on the internet. Yes, I made my mom into a porn star. This story got its idea from a video. Before you read the story, you might want to go look at the video that gave me the concept. Just do a video search for: Down blouse tease(3 girls) The story is based on the third woman in the video and her segment begins at 6 minutes, 55 seconds into the video. There's more on my blog.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Big Breasts  

"Well, I've seen guys do it before, I guess I could watch it again, go ahead if you feel the need," she told me and sat down on a kitchen chair.

"I will if you get them out again."

She reached in and pulled each large lovely breast out as I began lowering my shorts. I kicked them away and stood there in my briefs.

"Hmm, I think you've gotten bigger since I used to wash that little weenie of yours. It was so cute, let's see what's happened to it since then."

I stooped down pulling my briefs off as my dick sprang out in all its readiness.

"My, my, that's quite a 'girl-pleaser' you've got there, lover-boy. I think you're turning your mother on," and she got up and went to the pantry with her breasts swaying so sensuously and got the cooking oil and handed it to me, saying, "I wouldn't want you chafing that pretty penis of yours."

I dribbled a little oil on my hand and stood there in front of her only about three feet away as I began stroking up and down.

"It's really hot when you play with 'em, Mom, that would really help me a lot."

"Oh, anything I can do to help my boy get his jollies," she replied as her hands began rubbing her full breasts. She licked her fingertips and began circling them around her nipples as I jacked back and forth.

Well, I tried to make it last but you can imagine that all the teasing I'd gotten had me pretty excited and I'd only been doing it for about two minutes when I began to groan, arched my back and cum began spurting out the end of my cock, most of it falling on the floor between us but some hitting her feet.

"You certainly cum like a man, Ross, you'd better be careful when you use that on girls you know."

"What girls, Mom?" I asked her as I still stroked my cock, after all, it had remained rock-hard.

"Don't tell me you haven't had that nice dick of yours invited to pleasure one of the girls in your school?"

"Not a chance, this thing is still virgin," I told her holding it up.

"And here I am teasing you, making you even hornier than normal, whatever normal might be at your age. You look like you could do it again. Shall I tease you a bit more?" she said as she stood up and pulled my head down to her breasts and rubbed my face in them.

"So maybe that'll help you get off a second time," she said naughtily as she sat back down.

I moved a little closer this time as I began stroking in earnest, really turned-on that my mom's beautiful boobs were right there so close. She was slowly rubbing and pinching her nipples while I went back and forth.

"This may be taking care of your horniness but it's sure making my own go crazy," she said smiling up at me.

"You can join me, Mom," I said coyly.

"Oh, sure, just get naked and get myself off, oh, right."

"I could video it and think how many guys could watch it on the internet," I goaded her.

"Come on, Ross, I think you got enough of your mother already. Boobs are one thing, my pussy's another."

"It sure is," I quipped. "But you'd need to shave it to fit in with the porn vids these days," I laughed.

"I know that's the big thing now but why bother, who's gonna see it but me," she posed.

I raised my hand and she immediately came back with "You wish."

"I do, Mom, I do wish," I told her as I stroked on getting nearer and nearer.

"I sit here with my boobs out while you jack-off, what else does my son want?"

"Oh if you only knew, if you only knew."

"I think I know and I suspect you're having very naughty thoughts about your very own mother."

"I think they're fun thoughts if you ask me. I think I should add to this video and I should get you while you're shaving your pussy."

Now, how's that for putting it right out there? Remember, pussy and fuck and cock and cum were not banned words around my house. I knew them when I was ... well, let's say younger.

She was still sitting there with her boobs out so I asked her, "How's it feel with them out like this, in the fresh air being admired?"

She laughed and told me, "Well, if I'm honest, I rather love it. Maybe I'm really a nudist at heart? Or maybe an exhibitionist? Maybe both?"

"All I know, Mom, is that you're a super-beautiful woman and you would turn on any guy there is. Including me. I'd love it if you dressed like this around the house. Or even in less. I like it like this, too. I could go naked like this, too."

"Oh, boy, and what would people think?"

"Who would know? You don't think I'd tell anybody do you? This is just our own little fun secret."

"And I'd have you jacking-off all the time then," she came right back with.

"So what? I'd do it here and you can watch or I do it in my room where you can't? Did you like seeing me do it? Seeing me cum?"

She laughed and said, "It was the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time, yes, I did enjoy it, Ross. Now, are you happy?"

"Yes, but I'd be happier if you were naked, too. Then I could try shaving you. I could add that to the porn video."

"I might let you put what you've taken so far on a website somewhere but my pussy? Well, that's rather different, Ross, quite different indeed."

"That part I'd just keep for myself and a copy for you, I'd let you video me if you wanted."

"You really want to do this, don't you? You know no one could ever see this but you and me. I mean what you might video from now on ... if I let you do it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.