Afternoon Movies and Needs - Cover

Afternoon Movies and Needs

by Prac T Cal

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

True Story Sex Story: Posting to the Need forum - My name is John and I need … I am enjoying a private theater viewing when I am joined by a girl and some BBC owners. This is my story.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   .

{h1}Afternoon movies and Needs{/h1}

My name is John and I need...

I had no idea I was needy. I do acknowledge I was bored. Currently I was almost enjoying an almost private viewing of "Only the pain is real" a new film that got its NC-17 rating honestly. Violence and sex combined with a startlingly good story!

And the tartlets were hot and dressed (seldom) to titillate.

Thirty minutes into the film a lone white female wandered in and sat in back. I was middle center so it still seemed he was alone.

Ten minutes later a black male entered took one look at the female and stood next to her. In seconds she knelt before him, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and began licking and sucking. All told about thirty seconds - thirty seconds that I missed of the movie - thirty seconds until he realized the man was watching him. I turned back to the movie and tried my best to forget about the girl sucking the cock behind me.

For ten minutes I managed to avoid looking again. When I did the girl was bent over the back of the seat being fucked. Amazingly quiet during the process. Just as I turned back to the movie he caught sight of other black males joining the pair. One walked up the next row and just held his cock out for the girl to suck. She didn't even hesitate.

I wished I had headphones so I couldn't hear what was happening behind me. I was having a tough time following the movie. Then just as the heroine detective was slipping under the table in the interrogation room to suck information out of her witness ... The man sat down in the seat next to me. I tried to ignore this, it was rude, I didn't know the guy, why was he right next to him? In spite of this I took tentative looks to the side to see if I could figure it out. The man was watching the movie screen ... we sat there for maybe five minutes as our heroine made slurping noises interspersed with questions. When the question got answered she returned to sucking the cock. That wasn't pictured on screen, but little else was left to doubt.

"I got what you need..." he said quietly enough to make me unsure I heard it

after about thirty seconds he took a handful of my popcorn which was in my lap "go ahead and touch it..." still quietly but I looked - not at his face but at his lap. And there in the light of the movie was his cock. And it was a very big cock! The kind that everyone now called BBC = Big Black Cock! I couldn't take my eyes off of it - not that I would ever touch it! I wasn't that kind of guy!

"go ahead touch it..." and I wanted to look at his face but I couldn't look away and like they had a mind of their own a couple things began happening: one my cock hardened, two my hand started towards his cock. I couldn't stop the first but I managed to stop my hand.

"go ahead - it is right there - it is fresh from that cunt behind us - all juicy and wet. Touch It!" the last was forcefully stated but still almost silent, nothing I could mentally do could countermand the order and my hand finished the path to the cock and began sliding up and down. It was wet and slippery - nothing else was on my mind.

"you like that cunt juice? Want to taste it? Want to bury that hard white cock in that loose wet cunt? ... But first a taste ... just a taste before it dries ... taste. taste. taste..." and my popcorn was in the seat to his left and I was slipping to my knees - I paused but it was too late - just a little pressure on the back of my head and I continued so I could lick the pussy juices off his cock. Yeah - sure that was it - delude yourself - I did want to taste but it wasn't just pussy I wanted. This big cock was a sight to behold. And I tried to put my lips around it without any more instruction. I licked it completely clean of her juices and got a little cum from the cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.