Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There are many nice women in this world and meeting them isn’t all that difficult if you keep your eyes open and do a little courting as well as say the right things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

In returning to his office from court on a probate manner Monday he was told that Arlene McCowan was on line one.

“How are you doing Arlene? Is there anything wrong?”

“No, nothing is wrong. The bank where I work at is closed on Wednesdays and I was wondering and maybe hoping that you could come over tomorrow for a home cooked meal. I suspect you eat a lot of your meals at restaurants and I was wondering that maybe you would like a home cooked meal.”

“That would be a welcome change. What time do you want me to come over?”

She told him that seven would be fine and he said he would bring the wine. That she wanted him to be at her place on Tuesday as opposed to Wednesday when she didn’t work puzzled him a little bit.

On Tuesday evening when Arlene answered the door Brian was quite pleased by what he saw. She had on crème colored slacks and a black satin blouse. She really looked very good as every hair on her head was in place and her makeup was impeccable. He complimented her on her appearance which brought a smile to her face. She took the bottle of wine he presented her and asked him to make both of them a drink. He asked her what she preferred and her request for a pomegranate martini surprised him a little but he decided to join her.

They had some small talk while they sipped their drinks. Arlene said she worked as a loan officer at the bank and would periodically be asked to recommend an attorney to handle some real estate transaction. She said if Brian would give her some business cards she would recommend him when she was asked. He gave her a few of his cards.

Dinner was outstanding consisting of barbequed baby back ribs, potatoes cooked in the barbeque sauce, along with asparagus and hollandaise sauce. Brian was very complimentary on Arlene’s cooking ability which she shrugged off saying it was nothing. Brian could tell Arlene had spent time in preparing the meal and appreciated his comments on its quality even though she wanted it to appear that there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Brian helped Arlene clean the table up and load the dishwasher. He was standing in her living room looking at the names of books that were in a bookcase while sipping on the wine that remained in his glass. He enjoyed the meal which was excellent and he enjoyed her company. He knew it was because of the style and classiness Arlene exhibited.

She walked up to him and standing by his side said, “Can I ask you a question?”

Expecting her to ask him some sort of a legal question he said, “Sure, ask away.”

“You know that I am older than you.”

“Yes but you don’t look it.”

“Thanks for saying that but does our age difference present a problem?”

“No, I don’t see why it should. Why are you asking?”

“You made your comment to Debra about me looking like her older sister that was based on a picture of her and me. I know she keeps that picture in her bedroom. Now there are only two reasons why you would be in her bedroom and I have eliminated the one where she was giving you a tour of her house.”

“Ah... , well... , ah... , I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t need to say anything but I was wondering if you would like to have dessert and the dessert I was thinking about is in my bedroom.”

Brian made a quick decision while looking at the uncertainty expressed on Arlene’s face as she asked him that question. He put his wine glass down on a shelf in the bookcase. He put his arms around her and brought her to him where he gave her a kiss. She eagerly responded to his kiss pressing her body against him. She ended the kiss and with a smile on her face that wouldn’t quit took his hand to lead him to her bedroom.

Making love with Arlene was different than it was in making love with Debbie. Where Debbie was very aggressive and wanted to get right to it, Arlene wanted to savor the moment and spent a lot of time in doing foreplay with cuddling and kissing. She was a great kisser who knew that while kissing on the lips was nice, there were other places as eyes, ears, and the neck that were equally sensitive.

He thought that she too may have some places that were sensitive and he confirmed this when he nibbled on her nipples. While her body was firm, her breasts did have some sag to them. He discovered that her clit was very sensitive, because she had an orgasm as soon has he touched it. He kept caressing it and she just kept on cumming and cumming. It brought him pleasure to see that he could give her this pleasure she was having as she moaned and climaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.