Elf Hunter
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Well here's the next chapter of Elf Hunter, I want to thank Medik47 for his editing work.

As they were walking Grayson could see that Dravic was in a much more relaxed state of mind after they had smoked some pot and decided to ask his young friend as to what was troubling him.

"Dravic from what you have told me about how you and Lord Gammanal had met I take you are upset with yourself for not being able to protect him from the assassin?" Dravic heard Grayson ask him with a friendly tone of voice.

"Yes I am, I mean Lord Gammanal took me into his household and gave him a good life in which I did not have to steal or worry about dying in a gutter. " he said to Grayson who gave him an understanding look.

"I really can't say I understand what you have been through in your life but I do understand why you are loyal to Lord Gammanal, I'm sure if I had the life you had when I was younger I would be grateful to someone who lifted me out of the slums." Grayson said to Dravic. As they were making their way to Ringerun's shop.

"Grayson, why are you willing to go through all this trouble and risk your life for my Lord?" Dravic asked as he saw a thoughtful look appear on Grayson's face.

"It's all a matter of respect, back in my world I was hated for being a man as well as being a commoner, you and Lord Gammanal invited me to break bread with you and treated me with a lot more respect then I had ever known back in my world. " Grayson said to Dravic with a friendly and honest smile.

"I see, I take it from what you have said to me that Lord Gammanal has earned your respect by treating you with respect?" Dravic asked as he found himself taking a stronger liking to Grayson.

"Yes, in a way we both are alike; we both respect Lord Gammanal because of his respect towards us." Grayson said as he found himself in a happy mood despite the risky situation he now found himself in due to the unknown enemy of his newfound friend.

"Besides not only to I respect Lord Gammanal but I like him, he seems to be a down to earth man despite being a noble." He added as the two of them walked up to Ringlerun's shop.

Dravic could not help but to feel in a better mood not only because he was stoned but that he was in the company of a man he respected and hoped that in time that the two of them would become lifelong friends.

Jakal was eating his lunch when the door to his master's shop opened and in walked Grayson and another man who was well dressed which piqued his curiosity.

"Ahh, Jakal is Ringlerun in?" Grayson asked the young boy who gave him a weak but friendly smile, "Yes, my Master is in, I will let him know you are here." He heard Jakal say to him as Dravic was looking around Ringlerun's shop with a great deal of interest.

When he walked out of the back room of his shop Ringlerun say Grayson and a young but well dressed looking man waiting for him.

"Ahh,, Grayson, good to see you, I have the information you wanted, who is your friend?" he said to Grayson who gave him a friendly and happy smile.

"Ahh, good to see you as well my friend, this is Dravic Tolom, Minor Domo to Lord Gammanal Renlo." Grayson said to his young friend and watched as Ringlerun gave him a surprised look.

"Really now, if you don't mind me asking why is he here for?" Ringlerun asked as he looked Dravic over and saw that he did not seem to be an arrogant and pompous minor noble.

"Well my friend to be perfectly blunt with you someone has made an attempt on the life of someone I have met recently and I managed to save him but there was something unnatural about the assassin I faced off with." Grayson said with a deeply serious tone of voice that made Ringlerun's eyes go wide with worry.

"Excuse men Sir but is there somewhere where we can talk in privet?" Dravic asked the old man before him and saw that despite is advanced age that Ringlerun had his wits about him as well as having a deeply intelligent look in his eyes.

"I see, come with me." Ringlerun said to Grayson and Dravic as he got the feeling that things concerning his friend and the young man that was with him were not going so well for the two of them as he left them into his consulting room. "Jakal see to it that we are not disturbed." he said to Jakal who told him that he would make sure that they were not disturbed as he manned the store front.

Once they were seating in his consulting room Ringlerun watched as Dravic gave him a worried look that did not sit well with him.

"Well, Ringlerun, Sir, last night some one attempted to assassinate my liege Lord Gammanal Renlo, however Grayson managed to stop the assassin from killing my liege and gave chase to the assassin and from what Grayson told my liege and I that he had killed the assassin and that there was something unusual about the assassin." he heard Dravic say to him as he was thinking over what Grayson and Dravic had told him about this grave matter.

"Does Lord Gammanal have any enemies that would want him dead?" he asked Dravic as he was putting his razor sharp mind to work on solving this mystery, " No Sir, at least none that he knows over, Lord Gammanal if a fair and respectful man as far as the nobility goes in the city so I have no idea who would want my liege dead. " Dravic said and watched as Grayson untied a fair size bag from his belt.

"Ringlerun, the assassin I fought was unusual in the fact that he or she made no noise when I fought him, her and when I cut off one of the assassin's hand it burst into flames." Grayson said to his friend and watched as a dark look appeared on Ringlerun's age lined face.

"Also the assassin was not bleeding from the stump of his or her wrist and before I could do anything the assassin burst into flames and all that was left of the assassin was this unusual dagger. " he added as he opened the bag and dumped the strange dagger on the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.