Elf Hunter
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

As he was continuing to eat his breakfast Grayson could see that Lord Gammanal was lost in deep thought as he mentally put the finishing touches on his plans to bring the Iron Lords into the mortal world.

"If you like your Lordship once I am done eating I will take Dravic with me and we'll go and speak to the sage I know and if he knows anything about the assassin I'll send Dravic back with the information, then I'll go and see if I can find the Iron Lords and see if they are willing to be hired to protect you, your son and the members of your household. " he said to Lord Gammanal as he was finishing off the last of his filling breakfast.

Gammanal was mulling over what Grayson had told him about the Iron Lords for he had no desires to hire on a bunch of mindless butchers, but yet there was something about what Grayson had told him about the Iron Lords that he could not figure out for the life of him.

"Well I think it would be a good idea of wait until me know more about these assassins before I consider hiring any extra guards. " he said to Grayson who finished off the last of his morning meal and was opening up his copper cigarette case to get himself a joint.

"Sure, that sounds reasonable, also I have a few things to do in town beside speaking to my sage friend about the natures of the assassin, so if it's ok with you I would like to get going if you don't mind having Dravic come along with me or does he have other duties here? " he heard Grayson ask him as Grayson lit up his joint.

"What other things did you have to do? " he asked Grayson who had a relaxed look on his youthful face that helped to lessen his mixed feeling about the Iron Lords.

"Well as you may or may not remember me telling you that before I met Dravic I was looking into a job for someone, so I'm going to go and find him and tell him that I can't take the job until these assassins are dealt with. " Grayson said to Lord Gammanal as he exhaled the spend pot smoke from his lungs as he was finding that he was in a pretty good mood despite the gravity of the situation he found himself in concerning the attempt on Lord Gammanal's life the night before.

"Also I have to bring my gift for Aldale as well." he said with a knowing smirk on his face that made Aldale blush for some odd reason.

"Very well, Dravic go with Grayson and see what you can learn about the assassin and if there is still a threat to my life." Gammanal said to Dravic who seemed to have a lot on his mind and when he looked over to his son he could see that Aldale was excited about the unknown slave that Grayson was going to give to him for his birthday and he vowed right then and there that if there was still a danger to him or his son he would find who ever had put the hit on him and rip his or hers beating heart out with his bare hands.

As they were walking to Ringlerun's shop Grayson could clearly see that Dravic was out of sorts and decieded to ask him what was on his mind.

"Dravic I don't mean to pry but you seem to be taking this atempt on Lord Gammanal's quite personaly. " he said to Dravic as he saw Dravic's eyes narrow a fraction of an inch.

Dravic could see that Grayson was not prying into what was troubling to be nosey but to try and help him, " Yes I am taking this atempt on my Lord's life quite personaly, I owe Lord Gammanal my life. " he said to Grayson with a grim tone of voice that peaked Grayson's curiosty.

"I was an orfian at a young age, my father and mother were poor and they owed one of the local crime familes a great deal of money. " Dravic said as he felt a deep sense of loss that he had not been able to shake after the murder of his parents.

"Since we lived in the slums I was doing what I had to do in order to support my famly, when I came home after a day of scrounging and stealing what I could I found my father dead and my mother was missing and that our shack had been ransacked. " he added as he felt a lump from in his throat.

"I'm sorry to hear that my friend. " Grayson said as he could understand how Dravic was feeling since his real father had been murdered over drugs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.