Elf Hunter
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Sorry for a the long delay in posting new chapters of this story but life has been troublesome.

Any way I want to thank Medik 47 for his editing work.

Grayson came to a fully awakened state as his state of watchful rest told him that some of the guests for Aldale's birthday party were starting to stir. He looked over to Lord Gammanal and saw the tired outlook on his strongly featured face which told him that his new found friend had barely gotten any sleep, not that he could blame Lord Gammanal for being unable to get a restful night's sleep after having come close to being murdered in his sleep.

"Are you ok?" he asked Lord Gammanal as he did a few quick stretches to get a few kinks out of his body.

Gammanal grunted in way of a semi-sleepy reply as he noticed that despite the excitement late last night Grayson look as if he had slept a sound sleep by the bright and alert look in his eyes.

Once everyone was awake Gammanal had his slaves set about preparing breakfast for every one as he was trying to wake himself up fully as his son was talking to Grayson.

"Who in the name of the Battle Lands are you? " he asked himself as he saw his son laugh at something that Grayson had said to him, normal he was a wary man when it came to meeting new people but yet deep down he felt he could trust Grayson completely.

After a short wait the slaves began to bring out the food for Lord Gammanal and the rest of his household and guests.

"Lord Gammanal what is this?" Grayson asked as he looked at what looked to be a normal earth style sausage as he felt his mouth starting to water at the rich and heady scent of the food before him.

"That my friend is a Gromar sausage. " he heard Lord Gammanal say to him as he speared the sausage with his fork and took a huge bite out of it, Gammanal watched the look of pleasure appear on Grayson's face as he tasted the rich and spicy taste of the Gromar meat and he could not help but to feel slightly amused because that look on Grayson's face remind him of the look on his son's face when he had been a small boy and given some candy by him.

"It's good, damn good." Grayson say with a pleased tone of voice as he came to realize just how hungry he was as everyone was trying to enjoy their morning meal despite the attack of the unknown assassin.

"Grayson I would like my Minor Domo to work with you in getting to the bottom of this attempt on my life." Gammanal said to Grayson was seemed to be restraining himself from stuffing his face like a greedy piglet.

"Ok I have no problem with that and I take you are talking about Dravic? " he said to Lord Gammanal as he looked over to Dravic and saw by the look on his face he had no problem with working with him to dig up the answers as to who the assassins were and who had hired them to end his liege's life.

Grayson also got the feeling that Dravic was taking this attempt on Lord Gammanal's life very personally and made a mental note to talk to Dravic and see what was troubling him.

"Sure I have no problem with that Your Lordship, I get the feeling that your Minor Domo is a capable young man whose help will be need to get the answers we seek." Dravic heard Grayson say to his lord and he took a moment to think about what he knew about Grayson as he was somewhat puzzled by his words about his capability in putting an end to the threat to Lord Gammanal's life.

Aldale watched and listened as his father, Dravic and Grayson were discussing what to do when they not only found out who the assassins were because the three of the believed that there would be more attempts on his father's life, but also as to who had put the death mark on his father as he felt himself become slightly agitated at the thought of his much loved father being murdered.

"Father I would also like to assist Grayson and Dravic in putting an end to this threat on your life. " he said to his father with a surprising strong tone of voice that told Grayson that Aldale despite being a young scion of the House Renlo he was not some idle and jaded lay about which pleased him greatly.

Gammanal looked at Aldale and he could see by the fairly determined look on his young face that his son would take on all the demon lords of the Black Hells in order to protect him which touched his heart with his fatherly love for his son and a growing dread at the thought of Aldale being killed by the unknown assassins in the employ of his hidden enemy or enemies for that matter.

"No Son, I have a feeling that whoever wants me dead will not hesitate to strike at me by taking your life." Grayson heard Gammanal say to Aldale who looked like he was about to spit red hot nails.

"But Father I..."

"No Son you will NOT put yourself at unnecessary risk! " he heard Lord Gammanal said to his son with a soft but commanding tone of voice as he felt pride towards Aldale for being willing to risk his life to protect his father because a long time ago and in another life he himself had felt the same feeling of protectiveness for his real father that Aldale was experiencing.

"Lord Gammanal until we fully know what we are dealing with I would suggest hiring more guards for you and your son and it just so happens I know of a band of fighters who's loyalty is unshakeable. " he said to Lord Gammanal and watched as Gammanal and his son gave him a questioning look as a wild ass idea was taking form in his mind.

Gammanal thought about what Grayson had said to him and he felt a slight disgust at the thought of hiring mercenaries because he always believe that anyone who was willing to lend his sword for money had questionable loyalty because if the sell sword could be induced to fight for money then who was to say that he would not shift his loyalty to someone else for more money.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.