Elf Hunter
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Well here's another chapter of Elf Hunter edited by Medik-4-7

Once Halgax's retainers and slaves left Lord Gammanal's household Grayson and his host and the rest of the guests for Aldale's birthday party returned to the throne room to resume the party at hand.

"Your Lordship, I deeply regret the unfortunate business with the former Baron Strominal, I hope it will not reflect poorly on me, I should have killed him the first time I had to deal with that lowly piece of shit." Grayson said with a respectful tone of voice and watched as a broad smile appeared on Lord Gammanal's rugged face.

"Nonsense my friend, you were challenged by the drunken fool and he paid the price for his stupidity with his worthless life. Come closer there is a matter I wish to discuss with you in private." Lord Gammanal asked him noting that Aldale and the other guests and household staff were taking a stronger liking to Grayson.

"What do you wish to talk about?" Grayson asked Gammanal as he stood next to his host.

"I would like to hire you as a bodyguard in case there is an assassin who is out to kill me." Gammanal said with a respectful tone of voice, he was about to make a very generous offer to Grayson for his protection.

Grayson thought about Gammanal's offer and he was not sure if he should take on the job because he had his business with Hugal Zomg to conclude.

"I will lend you my sword for the next three days because I have a prior business arrangement with another man who is looking to hire me to hunt down an elven cunt that he has a score to settle up with." he said to Gammanal who gave him an understanding look.

"Very well I will pay you two hundred Crons for your services as well as to provide you with room and board." Gammanal said and watched as Grayson gave him a strange smirk.

"No need my friend I am willing to lend you my sword without payment and I will remain on site for the three days that I am available." Grayson said to him and he could not believe that Grayson was willing to risk putting himself in harm's way for nothing.

"I am honored that you would lend me your sword for no pay but I have to know why are you willing to guard me and my family for nothing?" Gammanal ask him with a questioning but respectful tone of voice.

"That is simple your Lordship you have invited me into your home, you have shared food and drink with me as well as lending me one of your slaves for my enjoyment so I feel that no payment is needed for my services." he said to Gammanal with a friendly smirk and watched as Gammanal returned his friendly smile.

"Grayson even though you are not a noble by birth you have shown me more respect than most of the nobles I have to deal with from time to time, consider my home your home." Gammanal said with a smile on his face. He found himself taking an even stronger liking to Grayson because of the honest respect Grayson was showing him and not the false respect that nobles tend to show one another when ever nobles meet with one another.

"I am deeply honored, your Lordship." Grayson said. He found that as far as nobles went Lord Gammanal was by far the most respectful of the empire's nobility that he had dealt with when he noticed Aldale giving him a strange look that piqued his interest.

"Young Man, is there something you wish to ask me?" he said to Aldale with a deeply respectful tone of voice. He could see that the young noble was very much like his father in the fact that he had the same respectability that his father had unlike most of the young and jaded nobility that lived in the city.

"Don't take this the wrong way Grayson, but you are not a noble and never will be." Aldale said which cause an outburst of shocked mutterings from the other nobles in the throne room as his father gave him a displeased look as his apparent disrespect towards Grayson.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.