Elf Hunter
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

My thanks to Medik47 for editing this chapter.

Grayson could see that Aldale was deeply interested in Rukia as he continued to describe her to him as the party was getting into full swing.

"So my Young Friend, would you accept my belated gift to you?" Grayson asked as he finished his joint. He was watching a very enticing redheaded slave dancing in the middle of the throne room.

"Yes, I would be honored to accept your gift." Aldale said. He found that he was taking a very strong liking to Grayson despite that he was a commoner.

"Very well Young Master, as soon as I have finished her training I will bring her to you." Grayson said to him. Aldale got the feeling that Grayson was not a man to call just any man "master" which bumped up his respect for Grayson.

Grayson could tell that Aldale's respect for him was growing by the way he was treating the young boy. The respect he was showing him only served to strength his life-long belief that if you want respect you have to give respect and that if no one was willing to respect you after showing them respect that they are not worth knowing.

"So, Young Master, what were you studying before we met?" Aldale heard Grayson ask him and decided to tell him what he was studying in the hopes of forging a closer tie to him through a common point of interest.

"Well Sir, I was studying the history of the K'agen Empire, do you know of that long lost empire?" he said to Grayson and watched as Grayson give him an interested look.

"No, I do not know of the empire, history has never really been much of a strong suit for me unless it is in relation to the enslavement of females." Grayson said. He could see that despite being a noble that young Aldale was no dummy and he listened as his new found friend began to give him a history lesson about the former K'agen Empire.

Lord Gammanal was watching Grayson with a growing interests after Dravic told him about the strained history between him and Baron Strominal.

"I like him." Gammanal thought to himself as he took an interest in the conversation that Grayson and his son were having. Then he took notice of Detra who was dancing in the center of his throne room.

"Slave, get over here!" he called out to Detra with a firm tone of voice and watched as she gracefully danced her way over to him and place herself the position of submission before him.

"Master, how can this slave serve you?" Detra asked with a meek and submissive tone of voice. She dared not to look her master in the eyes for she knew from firsthand experience that her master was a hard but fair master.

"Look at me Slave." Gammanal said to her with a tone of voice that made it clear to her that if she failed to carry out the task her master was about to assign her that she would suffer greatly, slowly she looked up at Gammanal and she felt herself become aroused by the look of utter mastery in his strong, clear eyes.

"Slave! See that man sitting next to my son?" Gammanal said to the redheaded slave as he pointed to Grayson and watched as Detra looked at him.

"Yes Master, I see him, what is your will concerning the Nameless Master?" Detra asked as she turned to face her master. She felt herself becoming aroused at the thought of submitting herself to Grayson who she found to be quite handsome.

"Slave you are to serve him for as long as he wishes you to serve him while he is my guest here." Gammanal said to his slave with an amused smile for he knew full well that this slave was a real wildcat in her submission to him when he decided to make use of her body and he was interested to see how Grayson would react to having her at his command.

"At once Master." Detra said as she decided to crawl towards the nameless master she had been given to, showing her willing submission to him and she slinked towards Grayson like a female Sindress in heat.

"Really, that is interesting." Grayson had said to Aldale. He was listening to the history lesson that Aldale was giving him about the long lost K'agen Empire when he sensed that he was being watched. Slowly he turned his head to the right and saw the redheaded slave that he had noticed earlier crawling towards him.

Grayson noted that the crawling redheaded slave looked to be in her early twenties, she had long dark blood red hair that peaked his interest, next he noticed that while she was somewhat thin, she was not painfully so and that she had the look of a female cat in heat in her light jade green eyes that served to arouse him.

Aldale could not help but to smirk as he saw Detra crawling towards Grayson for he knew full well what a horny cunt she was from firsthand experience. He looked towards his father and saw the amused smile on his hard face and Aldale knew that his father deeply respected Grayson by sending his most prized slave to serve him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.