Elf Hunter - Cover

Elf Hunter

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I want to thank Bachgen for editing this chapter.

After getting himself a joint and lighting it up Grayson took a powerful toke from it and held the pot smoke in his lungs, then without warning her grabbed Melela and mashed his lips to hers, causing her to utter a muffled cry of surprise.

"GODS!" Melela thought to herself as she felt Grayson's tongue forcing her small bow shaped lips open, and when she surrendered to his probing tongue she felt hot smoke enter her mouth and she could not help but to inhale deeply as she felt her body burning with her need to be well had by Grayson.

"Hehe!" Grayson chuckled to himself as he continued to rape Melela's mouth, as well as to give the pot smoke time to work it's way into her blood stream, and he knew that once he released her mouth from his that the sudden influx of oxygen would also enhance the effects of the pot smoke due to the starvation of her brain and body of oxygen due to the pot smoke in her lungs.

Grayson could feel the slave in his arms starting to grow limp due to the lack of oxygen, and released her mouth and watched as she not only started to violently cough to expel the pot smoke from her lungs, but also to watch as her eyes rolled up into the back of her skull due to the combined effect of the pot smoke and the sudden rush of oxygen into her lungs and brain.

"Uhnn!" Melela moaned as she came out of her drugged stupor, and she felt like she was in the Golden Skies of the Gods she believed in, when she became aware of the pain of some one twisting her small, hard but thick nipples.

"AIIIIEEEE! " she screamed as she came hard because of the intense pain and pleasure of her master, who was twisting her nipples due to the effects of the pot smoke which increased the sensitivity of her body.

"Hehehe!" Grayson chuckled to himself as he heard the nameless slave groaning and crying out in pained pleasure as he continued to tweak and twist her nipples, and to his enhanced senses he could also smell the strong and pleasing scent of her flowing feminine love juices.

Melela lay on the furs as her master stopped his sadistic playing of her hard nipples, and watched as Grayson undid the belt around his waist and pull his pants down to reveal his large hard cock.

Without a word being spoken to her, Melela brought her head down to Grayson's crotch and she licked her trembling lips, as she could smell her master's arousing manly scent which made the fires of her femininely submissive lust burn hotter then the fires of the black hells.

"Nice!" Grayson thought to himself as he felt Melela take the head of his hard cock into her small mouth and begin to slather it with her tongue, and for a moment he considered skull fucking her senseless, but for some odd and unknown reason he was content for the time being to let her work his hard throbbing cock with her mouth as she desired to do so.

Melela felt the world around her melt away as she became solely focused on her master's hot, hard and throbbing cock as she slowly took more of it down her small tight mouth and throat, and she also felt her true feminine nature calling to her mind, body and soul to serve her master with every atom of her being.

"Christ! She's good!" Grayson thought to himself as he marveled at how focused his nameless slave was as she went about her task of pleasing him with her mouth, and he watched with a bright and lusty smile as she managed to take his hard cock into her small and stretched mouth and throat all way down to his pubic bone.

"Ahhh!" Melela moaned as she could feel her master's hard cock reaching deeply down her stretched mouth and throat, and she began to finger herself without realizing it as she began to slowly bob her head up and down on her master's bone, as she could taste his precum which was like the grog of the Gods to her slavish mind and soul.

Grayson felt himself starting to become limp with pleasure as he marveled at how much of a craven cock sucker this nameless slave was, and even though he was no slouch when it came to sexual endurance, he found that he was getting closer and closer to blowing his load down Melela's mouth and throat due her god like zeal and devotion to pleasing him with her hot, wet and very tight mouth and throat.

Melela felt her mind scatter to the four winds as she felt the first spurt of her master's cum shooting down her throat, and she buried her face in his pubic hair as she came so hard that there was a gushing of her feminine love oil that covered her hand as she greedily drank down her master's potent seed.

"GODS!" Grayson thought to himself as he had one the most intense orgasms of his long life, as he could feel Melela's mouth and throat constricting around his hard cock as she swallowed his cum, which left him both satisfied and hungry for more of his cumming slave's body.

After what seemed like forever and a century both Grayson and Melela came down from their orgasmic high, and when he looked at his slave Grayson saw not only the look of slavish bliss on Melela's youthful face, but also the look of the cat that got the cream, as she slowly pulled her mouth and throat off of his hard cock.

Melela let out a started scream as she felt Grayson tackle her to the furs, and she was coming out of her orgasmic daze when she felt Grayson's hard cock slam into her hot wet pussy, she screamed in both pain and pleasure as Grayson began to rape her as if he was a demon made real.

Grayson felt his drug altered senses become sharper with each frenzied thrust of his hips, and he felt his slave's hot, wet, tight cunt give way from the brutal pounding her was giving her, not that his slave was complaining about it from the sounds of her ecstatic screaming, which only served to spur him on.

"GODS!" Melela thought to herself as she felt like she was being torn in two by the savage raping that her master was inflecting on her, which both served to excite her and terrify her, as she was convinced that she was going to be raped to death as she start cumming and cumming as her body slammed up in time to her master's downward thrusting.

Grayson felt so alive that he wondered in the back of his mind if he was dying due to the nearly overwhelming pleasure he was feeling, and he continued to hammer down on Melela as if she was nothing more but a meat covered rag doll in the jaws of a starving rabid pit bull with a toothache.

Time had no meaning to Grayson and Melela as they violently fucked each other as their base biology dictated, for the two of them the only thing that mattered was the urge to mate as they lost sense of who and what they were.

Suddenly Melela reached up and grabbed Grayson and screamed so loudly that her voice gave out, and she came hard as she felt Grayson's hot seed spraying into her ravaged pussy and womb.

After some time Grayson opened his eyes as he was slowly coming to a more coherent state of mind, and the first thing he noticed was Melela laying under him with blank and glassy stare.

"Wow!" Grayson though to himself, as he pulled his still hard cock out of Melela's ravaged pussy and saw that he had fucked her raw and bloody, and as much as he wanted to rape her ass he knew that she was in no shape for a hardcore ass fucking.

Slowly he reached out with his psionic powers and began to heal the worse of the damage to Melela's torn pussy and battered womb, and once that was done he realized that he had raped his slave into a coma, which not only surprised him but gave him one hell of an ego boost.

Grayson reached into Melela's mind once more and found that all of her higher brain functions had come to an end due to the violent overstimulation he had inflected on her when he raped her.

After some time Grayson withdrew his psychic senses from Melela's psionicaly reconstructed mind, and wrapped her blood and sweat covered body in the furs she was laying on.

After raping her mouth and throat to clean off the blood and combined cum from his cock, Grayson made himself look somewhat presentable.

"Gods, you were one hell of a fuck." he thought to himself as he looked down at Melela, who had the look of not only a well raped slave, but a look of deep feminine contentment on her pale face as well.

When he stepped out of the alcove Grayson was not surprised to see the looks of fear and confusion on the faces of Jakinson and the other patrons, and he could not help but to smirk, because he did not need his vast psionic powers to tell that Jakinson and the others had heard the unholy hell that he and Melela had raised when he had made use of her.

"Don't worry, Jakinson, your slave is fine, although she'll be sore for a few days." Jakinson heard Grayson say to him, and he could not help but to wonder what Grayson had meant by that, because the sound of Melela's screaming made it sound like Grayson was carving her up with a dull rusty dagger if lucky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.