Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 21

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Penny still remembered Miko's simple answer to her question those many years ago. "Oh, it is bery simple. We fight. One dies. Then the winner begins the next phase of training."

Miko had become Penny's sister and lover, but most importantly her friend. There were many cuts, scrapes, bruises and even broken bones, but the training never stopped for almost ten years.

Why? The young woman asked herself many times. Why? After close to ten years of training, she thought she knew the answer. She hoped that the last lesson might just give her the complete answer.

The day had finally arrived. Miko had told Penny that is was time. A boat would come to take the winner for the final training. "Winner" thought the girl, how ironic that at such an event there could even be a winner. She cried herself to sleep. The next morning the two girls got up, and wearing only a cloth tied around their waist they walked to the beach.

"I'm not fighting, Miko. They can do to me whatever they wish, but I will not fight you," Penny said.

"Penny-san, if you do not fight, then they must kill us both. There must be a winner."

Penny shook her head. A boat could be seen approaching. On the boat were several men and two women. As the boat got closer another man, who was seated on a platform, came into view. This was the first time in nearly 10 years that Penny or Miko had seen another living person.

Six very large men got out of the boat and pulled it ashore.

A giant of a man stepped onto the beach. He stood at least 7 ' tall and looked like he was 550 pounds or more. There were scars on his face and deep portions of his flesh looked like they were missing. He did not look Japanese. "Are you both ready?" He asked.

Miko spoke up, "Yes, Please tell my father we both will do our best?"

Penny saw her bow to the seated man, tears in her eyes as she turned to her. ""One of us must die, this has been the way for 2,000 years. It must be this way."

A selection of weapons was brought to each of them, but neither took one. The men tried to force something on them. Instead the men and weapons crashed onto the sand. Four other men then raced towards the girls. The seated man whispered something to the giant who held up a hand and the men stopped, then returned to where they had been.

Miko and Penny approached each other. Penny had a hope, She saw in Miko's eyes that she seemed to understand the next act. Both knelt down in the sand, facing each other with tears flowing down from their eyes. Each placed a hand on the other's neck. They simultaneously said to each other, "Sister, you are the winner". Neither of them resisted as both hands closed to crush any life from each other.

In the space of a moment or a lifetime the giant man gripped both of their hands, not allowing either to fully close. Blood was dripping from the girl's mouths as the giant held their hands and lifted them to their feet.

"Come" he said. "Your training awaits," as he led them to the boat. Both girls bowed to the seated man. When the boat had moved away from the shore, the man said just one thing. "Only a winner receives further training, Daughter, but it was never said there could only be one winner."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.