Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

The twins were now ten. To Daphne they were her life. Every time she looked at them she again thought of Josef. In all her life he had been the closest man to her father that she had ever met. He was friend, lover, companion and, more important, a man she respected and trusted.

When the three men arrived at her home, she was not prepared for what they said. The Emperor had offered that the twins, Marc and Penny, be educated in Japan. They were to live in the Palace and be educated by the same tutors his family had. It would be eight years of intense study. It was not just school, it was to be an education in all aspects of life. Martial arts, languages, diplomacy, life at court, and, most important, the knowledge that they had been prepared to meet any challenge.

Time marches on!, It is an old saying and a true one.

To say that Daphne was happy at this turn of events could not have been further from the truth. The children were her only links to the past. To let them go for eight years would be like starting her life over. She thanked the men and asked when she would have to give them her decision. The men looked at each other, asked for her to please say one more time. One of the men replied, "Ma'am, this is a rare gift for you and your children. There is no time limit intended. You have given to the country something that many have died for, the emperor only wishes for someway to begin to thank you for what you have already given us. In no way would it ever be to slight or insult you. Your children would receive something that no other Westerner has ever or will ever have. So no, this gift has no time limit nor expiration."

When the men had left, Daphne began to sob. She began to realize that all objections that were thought of, centered around how things affected her, not the impact on the children. She began to reflect how much had happened and how things had changed. Her closest comparison was that of a old west gunfighter, making his own law, then civilization changing, until a new way of living came into being. Had she just become a part of history, and was the world changing?

As much as she hated to admit it, she was still living in the world of her father, doing things as he would have. Josef, like her, was one of those past gunfighters, and together they ruled the lands. Perhaps her, no, their children, would need to do things differently. She would ask them, what could it hurt, she was 'old school', they were of the future. The Emperor was probably right, Western education did not prepare children in all aspects of life. She had only re-acted to things, Josef had too. If it was not for the people she now relied on, even her vast wealth could not duplicate those things she had done in the past.

Her friends and allies had drifted away. Only England, the Legion and Japan could still be counted on, everyone else had new problems of their own. It was Penny, who re-acted to the offer in a way that Daphne never expected. "Mommy", she said, "does this mean I will be able to do the same things that you have done?" Marc added, "Penny, it means 'we' will be able to do our own things in this new world, not live in the past."

It was this revelation from both of them that forced Daphne to make plans for their new life in Japan. The children were exited, the Emperor was quite pleased, and Daphne, well; she was lost.

When it came time for the children to leave, an official car and escort came for them, a plane was waiting in Nice, fifteen or twenty minutes away. As Daphne kissed and hugged the children, tears rolled down her cheeks. It was, as though, her flesh was being torn away from her body.

A man, calling himself, Sato Shimoza, asked "Where are your bags, Madam?" Daphne was confused. "You did not think the invitation applied to you, but it does. The wing of his Majesty's palace is made ready for you as well as the children. There is a review scheduled for you all tomorrow and you and your children will be presented to the country as part of the Emperor's family. Please join us, all you will need is ready for you at the palace."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.