Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Kabul to Daphne was almost like a Show and Tell. Josef had surprised her and already laid out the sequence of events that was to happen. Instead of Daphne having to gain support and agreements from the Rebels, Josef had set things up in such a way, that it was they that had to convince Daphne to broker the peace there. The take over of Russian bases was the final concession that Josef had agreed to, if Daphne approved.

Both the government and rebel forces desperately wanted Daphne to remain in Afghanistan. The Russians did too, knowing her support in Rodina and her fairness to them in the past. Daphne looked at Josef, her anger was not hidden. "How do you dare to speak for me. I travel here and am told that all is arranged. I am now forced into an agreement that you have made. If every item is not performed as I have been told, the entire deal is off. I shall take my vengeance out on all of you, and that is something you all do not want to happen, neither do your families."

"Come. Is my plane ready? I will leave, since, apparently you do not leave me here. If there is a need to return, be advised, Russian Spetnaz will seem like baby sitters compared to those I will bring. Josef, I need to speak with you, please."

As they boarded the plane, Josef followed. When they boarded, Daphne moved over to hug and kiss her Commander. Thank you my friend, that should keep them in-line."

Josef left the plane and walked back to starring faces, shook his head and told them, that she would keep her end of the bargain but suffered fools very poorly.

Not in the least bit unusual, everyone kept their word. The Russians ended up turning over more than was promised. The retirement fund received an extra contribution from Daphne too.

After Kabul, the Middle East, Syria, more exactly, did not earn any points in Daphne's ledger. As she emerged from the plane, shots were fired. Three hit her in the chest and six others found members of her party. Her guard threw smoke, pulled her and her people back in and the big plane rolled away. Daphne only said Ouch. as she peeled away the new body armour and gel filled lining which she wore. You men, you just wanted to see me without my clothes on. That hurt."

A man covered her with a blanket, another placed a pillow under her head. "All present. Bruised but OK." Another man came from the front of the plane. "The go call was given. Our greeting party should see them in five minutes. You know Daphne, if any of them had been head shots..." Off to the left, sand, smoke and very large explosions could be seen. The planes are almost done, the Hinds will make certain there are no survivors." "Send a message to our Saudi and Chinese 'friends", they should remember that trying and almost only works in horseshoes and hand grenades. Make our message something which teaches them a lesson."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.