Visage I
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

"They told me, that this was an offer that I could not refuse." Paul looked around the family home in Monte Carlo. Gina had owned the hotel for some time; the Casino license required the owner be an adult. A judge, considering her wealth and that she was 18, agreed that she could indeed own the Casino, Paul was an adult already. The trouble began when the Don had died. With no Mafia backing, the Cartel thought that a take-over would now be easy. Both the Turks and the Brits did not know much about the Corsicans. They also did not realize the British, South African, Russian and now Japanese linkage to Paul and Gina existed.

It had been some time since Natasha's death but Paul's last words were never forgotten. Alex continued to blame himself. How foolish the dream had been and now all had been lost anyway. He should have stopped her. When Nico had asked him about the Turks, he saw it as an opportunity to make amends. He called the Japanese, Yes, they had some information and the Turks had indeed tried to scare away the Yakuza. They soon found out though that they had bitten off more than they could swallow or something like that. Later, several Russian and Japanese representatives visited Monte Carlo. They had a plan.

Pamela and Trisha too had a plan to deal with the Cartel. It seems several of the gaming houses in London had won large sums from English nobles. Not to say they had been cheated but the losses always happened when the same dealer was brought in. Not a good thing to happen.

If only Paul and Gina had been solely involved, their offer might have worked. With now so many groups eager to help, those fools did not stand a chance. They had relied on fear and intimidation far loo long. When the Turks had suggested to the Germans in Baden-Baden that some muscle would be needed to make a statement, they were politely refused any help. Unknown to the Turks several Russian advisors had visited the Germans and indicated all the problems they might face should any Russian friends in Monte Carlo meet with any accidents.

It turned out there were several plans, all were basically the same, but with different targets. It seemed an easy decision. Pamela would arrange several actions against the Brits in London, Nico against those in Monte Carlo and Monaco, Alex and the Russian and Japanese against Turkey and to keep things stirred up, Trisha was arranging several Arab hot spots to be attacked and Mossad getting the blame. There would be no warning, each action was timed to start at the same time and if money disappeared, it would be a bonus to each group. Nico was not a nice man, people did not threaten his family and live long.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.