Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Trisha and Pamela both took the death of Natasha very hard. They had seen the look in Paul's eyes and both had thought he had finally found the girls that would be his wife. If they even knew just how badly Jean Paul had hurt, his mother and father did for he had told them of his plans to ask Natasha to marry him.

Alex took her death the hardest. She was the last Romanoff of childbearing age. There would never be a Romanoff Tzar, worse had had loved her too, she madly made love to him the night before and in that act re-affirmed that her duty, to bear a Romanoff Tzar, meant more to her than her own life or happiness. It proved not to be a pointless gesture.

The Russian people had seen that duty in her, also. She had given them back a glimpse of the past, when people were more free and in that a hope for the future. Not that the Tzar had been much better than the communists, but Stalin and the KGB had been much worse.

Jean Paul withdrew from any contact. He did see his sister from time to time, but when she tried to convince him to get on with his life, he would say nothing.

Not even Nico could break through his defensive wall. When Alex tried, Jean Paul angrily said, "Why didn't you try to stop her? Why did you let her die? For nothing even." He just wanted to die trying anything. It was a decision that would change his life, some for the better, some for worse,

He went back to the training camp, there to endure months of hardship and sheer torture. When he tested again, he was more fit but there were better, stronger, faster and more skilled mercenaries to beat him. He decided that if brawn would not get him to the top, then brains might. Training to be a spy proved to be a niche that he could play in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.