Visage I
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

A little background on Russia. The USSR had broken up. The major enemy external to Russia were China, Japan and those satellites that had once been a part of the Soviet Union. They had left Afghanistan; Cuba, Korea and Africa no longer had any importance. It was the internal threats that were tearing Russia apart. Georgia, the rebels, The Russian Mafia, Old KGB hardliners, returning un-paid troops, a reducing military, poor economy and even those who would seek a return to the times of the Tzar.

Natasha was a young girl, her life had been long planned by her mother and when the presentation had been made she fully expected her own demise to soon follow. After Jean Paul left to return to Monte Carlo, she resigned herself to what fate held for her. As she stroked Alex, when she straddled him face forward she kissed him and whispered into his ear. "I am almost finished in this life. Let me have a dream to take with me. A dream that a Tzar might be born again and Romanoff will once again rule." She then guided him into her as she lowered her small body onto him. "Fill me Alex, let me at least carry a hope, for we are truly the last of the family, and tomorrow I shall be dead." She rose up and down, both she and Alex were sobbing, tears falling from their eyes. Both knew how things would end, Jean Paul had been a new hope, but had come at the very end, an end that must have a tragic conclusion. Finally Alex filled her with his seed and they both held each other and fell asleep.

The next day, Radio Moscow reported that a private jet, owned by Marshall Serge Zukoff exploded in mid-air near Kiev. It was not known if there were any survivors, but the plane was heading to Monte Carlo with Ms. Natasha Romano leaving for holiday there. It was no indication of foul-play and the accident is being investigated. Ms. Romano had recently presented various gifts in St. Petersburg and was been escorted there by Lord J P Pietro from Monte Carlo.

Well before the event was made known in Monte Carlo, Jean Paul was reading a e-mail for the 10th time, while weeping in his room. The message was from Natasha, it read. "Paul, by the time you read this I will be on my way to meet you, but I will never reach you. My Life will end with one last gift for my people. That they remember.

The Great Patriotic War killed 22 millions of my people defending Rodina, Stalin killed or imprisoned 20 millions more. If one life, mine, gives hope to even a few that things can and will get better then my death will be well spent. This ending has long been my destiny, my mother had always told me this course of action would be a great burden and demand that a hard decision was to made.

I could not endure the burden anymore and asked Alex to arrange the party. There was never any decision to make until I met you. You must believe me that I only wished there would be another ending. That a miracle might happen than could free me from this horrible end. I reminded myself that I had long since accepted my death when the decision was made to expose myself. I had prepared several ways to die, this plane a way to end this life going to perhaps, a new one someday.

Many will be blamed for what will be done to me. Fear and a panic to escape blame. The military shall be seen once again as the source of vengeance and its actions deemed the will of the people. Change will start to occur and change we must if our country is to grow. I know there will never again be a Romanoff on a throne, but it was duty to try, I am the last of that line that might give birth to a Tzar. A dream I know, but a dream I was willing to give everything for.

With Love

Alexandra Natasha Romanoff Tzarina of the Russias

As he looked at the ring that had been his mother's, Paul forwarded her e-mail to his father, brother and sister. Later he would send one to Alex, much later. Rumors, like legends can be more powerful than fact.

The news of the murder of a Romanoff filled the average Russian with remorse and the desire that those responsible should be punished. When 10 plane loads of private mercenaries and 2 from Japan landed, people felt that finally something would be done. When Spetznaz forces were seen riding tanks and BMP's with the mercenaries it was not only the Russian mob that were afraid, but many of the hard line politicos and ex KGB sought refuge. The military it seemed had become very visible and had unfolded a new economic plan to build and utilize Japanese products at home and greatly increase exports putting more Russians to work.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.