Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Paul was in awe of Natasha. She was so young, yet her poise, aggressive nature and overwhelming confidence belied her years. If she was just another pretty face looking to make a conquest or wed into a wealthy family he would know it, he had met this kind before. He was a man and he knew she had but to point and he, her puppy dog would do as she commanded. This was not her way, and as she was shown to her own quarters, attended by many of the household staff, Paul not only that knew she was special but also that he had found in her a friend, a soul mate, perhaps a partner for life. On the next morning they would journey to the party, but he had a distinct feeling, a premonition if you would, that he was bound to her and she to him. He went to his mother and father with a question.

Alex had been given much information about Nico. All the personal items, his likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses were there, but Alex had risen and stayed at the level he was at because of one talent, he could read people. Nico although cruel and some say evil, he was true to his family and kept his word. Trust was something both men valued more than anything.

Russian method of operation always started with threats, blackmail, and coercion then a steady trickle of things the target wanted, usually money or sex. In the case of Nico, Alex saw only one way to get what he wanted, that was to ask Nico for his help. That he had done. Now the Russian would play only one card, he would give Nico something Alex thought Nico might want, above anything else.

Natasha had been a worry to Alex, her past and the history of her family had been very difficult to hide and to maintain. If the wrong people knew of that history she would rather be killed, disappear or belong to the Russian mob, like so many other beautiful trophies. Should Natasha bond with Paul, her blatant announcement to be made at the party would be off-set with the realization by any potential enemy that she was now protected by forces not only allied to the huge Russian military but by an organization that could destroy them.

Trisha's foray into Georgia had put real fear into the Mafia. Natasha could now present herself and her gift, The Royal Palace was now a Museum but within minutes Moscow would hear of what went on, the whole world actually and no one would dare trouble Paul or Natasha. There may be spies and traitors in the Russian military, but once un-leashed the mob had no desire to face the mercenaries that would be sent to destroy them. It had been expensive but the elimination of the rebels created legends and legends are often greater deterrents than reality.

"Nico, I know that if war comes we must depend on you and the family to defend a vast area. We will need to ready ourselves against a larger foe. Our new friends, the Japanese will not be accepted by all but if they do become an ally, their part in this will silence any critic. We however do have some influence and assists to help you train in this area, a sort of clean up of the bandits.

After more than 40 years of conflict with the French and Italian crime families, Corsica and the Union now dominated the Med. With Russian ships, air support and never before support of French and Italian forces Nico and the family controlled the Med while Ian and Trisha with the assistance of certain Russian loans ruled most of the seas. The new Japanese Navy welcomed the 63 new ships the US and Britain had allowed as part of a new attitude. Russia also had asked if Japan wished to train in Russian waters.

Nothing was ever perfect, but for the first time ever, the major powers, with the exception of Germany seemed to be allied against a common foe.

It was timed to perfection, the party had started, the guest of honour was to present a gift and she was late. It had been arranged initially that the ranking leader of the Russian military would be the presenter, then his son, who was not well known, now a cable that some girl, she was family someone said.

When it was announced that the girl was indeed on her way and would be escorted by Lord Jean Paul Pietro the reaction was mixed. Some wondered why an English Lord would accompany a Russian girl, others thought of quietly leaving, as the proceeding would delay any festivities. Several calls were made to the Kremlin. The agents calling were clearly told to never again feel the need to report on anything to do with Natasha Romano or Lord Pietro again, or they would soon call Lubbiyanca their new home. Allies of the Motherland did not need the likes of the FSB to spy on them; they were assigned their own escorts.

Jean Paul and Natasha had been ferried to a waiting plane to take them to St. Petersburg; there had been some confusion as to where the plane would land. The runways in St. Petersburg would not be long enough for the French Concord to land, but these were not French pilots, nor were those on-board; all were Russian military and the landing at the super secret base was long ago arranged. Their trip to the Palace was by helicopter, with 6 Hind II Wolf gunships in escort, when they landed, a battalion of Spetznaz troops guarded the couple as 6 well dressed men with obvious bulges under their formal wear entered with them as the gunships circled overhead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.