Visage I
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

On the trip back to base one stop was made near shore, by a launch. I entered and motioned for the team to follow. When we reached the shore they all had the same question, what had I meant when I said now they were mine? There then followed a string of questions ranging from boyfriends, girlfriends, military, and brothers these went on until I raised my hand and asked a question. "Just what had you thought you would be doing after this mission?" They all looked at me, then each other with bank stares. Jeeps took us further inland until we reached a beach nestled on a cove. Construction was underway all around and there was 1 very large house already completed.

This is your new home if you want it. When the crews return next week, whoever decides to stay tell them what and where you want something built for yourselves. Inside the house you will find a map detailing the things they already have been told to build, feel free to add or change them.

For those who want to go back decide where you wish to go and it will be arranged. Your will leave with names, papers and money to start a new life. The rest of your original team will join you in the morning. Rest up, relax and for those that stay you will be training and educating my family members here. It will be a resort and those of you who remain will own it.

Don't worry too much about clothes, it rarely gets cold here. The crews will be back here in 10 days. Transport to my home in Monte Carlo will follow to let you meet your new staff and 1st pupils. You will all return in 110 days and paying guests soon after. You will have a lot to do to get started; there are 70 staff that need to be trained.

The first people to train were Jean Paul and Trisha. Just as Marc was to be raised to replace his grandfather John, so too was Jean Paul to be trained to replace Nico. Trisha was another matter, for all the grace and goodness she had been shown, there was a coldness, a detachment in her eyes that neither Nico nor Jean Paul had ever shown.

While Jean Paul would do what was required to protect the family, Trisha's solution was always harsh and final. It would later show in her choice of a mate. Together they would strike fear in everyone who would defy their commands, even her brother.

Paul. As he now preferred to be called had spent most of his early years training with the team. Bernie had returned several times to see how the lads and lassies were doing. It was Trisha though who not only trained almost 4 years, each and every day, but she became more like how they remembered Katerina, driven, nothing was too hard, too heavy, too long or impossible for her to try and often do. She, the SBS and the Seal trainers boarded a helicopter. At the 3 mile mark both men jumped out and Trisha remained. She signaled the pilot to take her down. As the 2 men came down with their chutes streaming above them, Trisha dove into the water, as they hit the water to begin the long swim to shore, she was nearly 500 meters on her way. They both shook their heads. When finally they reached shore, the naked girl came up to them and handed each a cool drink, asking if they wanted to try again, this time further out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.