Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Just a little hint, the Paul that appears in chapter 1 is John Paul, Nico and Tina's son. Beth and Nico's first child is a little girl, Trish named after Patty. They both are introduced in this chapter but we don't really see them much until Chapter 9.

The girls presented Nico with 2 infants. Tina's son was named Jean Paul (John) named after Nico and the girl's father and Beth's daughter was named Trisha Sue after their mother. The town had more births around the same time so the children grew up surrounded by family most of their growing up years. It was with a heavy heart Nico started to fulfill his desire that education and social standing should be the legacy for both girls. Neither ever wanted to be anything but loved by Nico. His children would then begin that tradition. When they were 9 they were sent away to learn of the world. Cousins from the town joined them and they all were soon traveling the world, learning and mingling with the best society could offer. By the time they were 16 there were rumors that 8 young prince and princesses from some ancient family were soon to be introduced into society.

There was a flurry of letters and invitations arriving at their address in Zurich. Each received a response to apologize for not being able to accept such a wonderful offer however they were meeting the family at that time. Perhaps, if they were available the friends could join them at the home in Monte Carlo. The reply was written in gold ink on vellum shin paper. It showed the dates and address and was hand delivered by a messenger to every invite that had been sent to any of the children. Nico had been preparing for this since the children were 12. He had another 2 more sons and 3 daughters and the same process of education and social exposure was provided for them as well as the children from the town, after all they were family too.

Jean Paul and Trisha had always been taught that wealth and social standing were two-edged swords. With them came the responsibity to remember their humble origins and never, ever feel superior to anyone else. Also to never let anyone act, as they were better than they were.

This was tested on their first visit to the home in Monte Carlo. All 8 of the children were picked by at school by chauffeured auto, taken to an airport where Nico had a private jet waiting for them. Private auto drove them to the home, it seemed like some hotel to the children as a line of staff met them and were introduced as the children responded to the names and duties indicated to each.

They were escorted inside and what they saw made their eyes and mouths open wide and stare at the site in front of them. Every parent, brother, sister, aunt and uncle from the children's family stood, all dressed in formal wear and each proceeded to extend a hand or arm to take their children to each family's suites in the Palace. In planning for this moment the home has 93 rooms, tennis, and sport areas, 2 pools and hot tubs, each large enough to accommodate 70 people and 3 private yachts, small, medium and large which could be seen anchored in the nearby bay or moored at a dock. Yes Nico had prepared well for this coming out event, now for part 2.

London

John and Patty, Tina and Beth had left London and were never to return. Jean Paul and Trisha Sue however did. The 4 men Nico had sent to move John and Patty had returned and quietly bought up houses and property. Over time a large Estate had been created, 3 of the old homes restored and expanded and large walls and iron gates surrounded a single property. It had taken 12 years and cost a King's ransom but when it was finished and a small staff arranged people had to wait 4-5 years for the owners to appear.

It is not to say that the 2 made a grand entrance, but as 5 cars entered the main gate without being stopped something unusual was happening. A dozen men all dressed in formal wear emerged from the cars and secured an area around the middle auto. The couple emerged, were introduced to the staff as Lady and Master Pietro, the owners of this estate, all eyes were fixed on the pair no older than 17 or 18, as they followed 4 guards inside.

By the end of the day most every neighbor knew that the new owners were in residence. Comments were flying about them, nothing was known but their last name and that they were very young.

On the next day there was a dark blue rolls that entered the mansion, it too was not stopped at the gate. A very pretty and young girl emerged from the opened car door. Her name was Lady Pamela Carstair. She was met outside not only by the maids but both the young man and girl had emerged from the home to meet her.

She ran up to them hugging and kissing them both, saying; " Paul, Trish you both came. Oh I am so glad, so excited that you finally arrived." Pamela had been a schoolmate to both of them and was the first to accept their alternate invitation to see them in Monte Carlo. Pamela, unlike many of the people they knew was really a friend, to both of them. She was actually Trish's best friend, confidant and the only outsider who had been invited to visit to the homes in Corsica.

The Carstair's were an old family, both her father and grandfather were O.B.E. and 9th or 10th in-line to the throne. Regardless, they both liked her and she liked both of them. She was about 3 years younger than they were, her 16th birthday coming up shortly and interspaced with her many hugs and kisses were questions about their brother Marc. Where was he now? Would he be visiting soon? Would he be able to attend her birthday? Even be her escort at the society party next month?" Yes, little brother would be lost to young Lady Carstair; he had no chance with her. They both could hear the wedding bells.

"Why, yes" she said. "He should be here soon. This is our first trip here too, and he may not know anyone at your party. You should stay over or come back and ask him about the Ball though." Pamela was very pleased now, "Oh! I will make sure he has a good time and will be quite happy to introduce him around." Both Paul and Trish exchanged looks. They decided that Marc should present some special gifts to Pamela, some very special gifts.

The next day Marc did arrive as Pamela was bouncing near the doorway. She had indeed stayed over, sending the car back to the estate for clothes enough for several weeks. Pamela was a bit over-dressed, with makeup she looked like 21 not nearing 16 and when Marc saw her behind his brother and sister it was like a deer caught in very bright headlights. He was a lost boy, soon to be a lost man if she had her way. Paul and Trish introduced Lady Pamela Carstair, she extended her hand, he took it as she led him inside.

If a pet could be said to follow a master, then Marc was her pet. He followed her like a lost puppy searching for home. By that evening not only was he attending her birthday party, escorting her to the society ball but was to meet her parents later that evening and help her get ready for the next day party, of course having to stay over that evening so that they might put their heads together if anything came up.

Paul and Trish both sighed readied the gifts to be sent over to Marc and decided to ready adjoining rooms for Marc and Pamela when she happened by. The Carstair's had not arrived yet in London, they were expected for the party. Pamela had shown Marc around the mansion, when finally leading him to her rooms.

Marc entered her bedroom as a boy and by the next morning a young Woman and young man sat on the veranda having breakfast, and holding each other so close not even a raindrop could come between them. A butler entered, he held 2 boxes, "for Master Marc" he said There was a note, it read, "Dear brother, by this time we were not sure if we should send you a birthday gift or an engagement ring for Pamela, so we sent you both. Remember you must ask both her parents first and after her birthday present.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.