Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

London

John was tempted to change his, and the whole family's life around. Nico had given them so much, even if he would sell 1 stone, it would be more money than he would make in his lifetime. He could buy anything, his family would be able to act like the Royals, they ... They would not be what they are today. John knew what they had now was worth more than money, worth more than everything Nico had given them.

These gifts were a legacy, a legacy that would pass down to the entire family. He would not be so frugal anymore but would make certain that the education and social standing of the girls was taken care of. The next day he had his friend quietly sell 1 of the smaller stones and began a 50-year steady climb up the social and economic ladder for some of the family, but at a horrific price.

He never considered that Nico had bought him or his tacit approval of what was happening. He never did even try to place forces on Corsica and the few times he was asked to not have certain waters patrolled, there had been various crates and bags of drugs that his forces found the next day, along with bodies of the captured drug runners.

He knew Nico was keeping up his message not to interfere in family business. He thought of the family there as a de facto enforcer for Interpol in Corsica. In a way he also thought of himself as part of this family. There was no guilt, no second thoughts. The important crime was being kept out and there was much that needed to be done in other places. Much more was needed to be done there rather than Corsica.

Marseilles, France

Of all the places that Interpol tried to minimize the drug trade in it was the seaports of France and England. Marseilles and London were places, which never seemed to get any better despite his best efforts. Most of those charged with enforcement, were in fact, bribed to allow such activity. He could not blame them, what they earned barely provided much in the way of comfort; but what the drugs did to those that ended up as the users was destroying them and the country. There might be a way to make a change that. He would try. He made a visit to Corsica.

Marseilles, France but a few years earlier.

Paul Lattione, for that was the name the Legion had given him had signed up for a 5 year tour of duty. He had kept his mouth shut, improved his French as though a native and did everything that he was asked to do. The Legion made men; they also broke men, some to re-shape some to cast aside. There came along those very few that rose to the top, the creme sort of speaking.

Paul was one of those. His silence, the willingness to do as asked and then the compassion to help his brothers, even at the risk of his own life marked him as a man whom the Legion could trust.

One day, while in barracks nursing several wounds, he was ordered to the Captain's office. It was a test. As weak and injured as he was, he dressed, straightened his kit and reported as ordered. Bandages trailing and small spots of blood seeping through his uniform, Paul might never have passed an inspection. This was not the reason he was called however, he grimly reported to the commandant. He was inspected, several spots on his body pointed to, 2 loose wrappings pulled but not a word spoken to chastise or punish him.

"Are ready for more training Legionnaire?" the Captain asked. "Perhaps a 10 mile swim or a 30 mile hike, maybe both?" "Yes sir!" came the reply. "Good, you have been selected to represent the Legion in a special group of soldiers. The training and conditioning will be harder than anything you have ever known. By all accounts, only 1 person has even survived this and she needs a better team if the mission is to be a success. You have been selected since your worthless ass is of little use here". He laughed at this knowing that Paul was the best he had. "If I have to give up someone, it might as well be a piece of shit like you. Here are your orders!" He waited, then said "Dismissed" to Paul. As Paul saluted and painfully turned to exit, the Captain softly said, "You will need to take a 90 day R & R first, get healed up and take care of yourself, you have proven yourself to all of us. You are one of the Legion's finest, now go!"

90 days went by fairly quickly. In his orders several things stood out that he never expected. He had been promoted, unheard of in the legion until your second tour. He was provided several new identity, cards, papers, passports, etc. using various names. A rail pass, airline tickets, several thousands in Marks, Pounds, Euros and American dollars. Internet codes, and several language courses. In his orders, his 90 day R & R would start in 3 weeks then he had 7 days to report to a base in Calais, about 6 hours away from Nice, his rest stop, via rail. In effect he had nearly 4 months to heal up, rest and study, more money than he had ever seen as a boy and the rank of corporal in the legion. He wondered now what lay ahead in Calais.

Baden-Baden

Katerina had hoped this last group would be able to withstand the rigors of testing and training better than the other group had. Even when only 2 had lasted until the final 2 weeks she had hope for them. On the first day of that last test, both had quickly and painfully asked to quit, they could take no more.

She had now gone through much testing, training and untold tortures just to be a part of this, then 2 training camps with the other hopefuls for a team. She had reasons no one knew to be a part of this. Her masters in the bureau had laughed when she first told them of her interest in special warfare.

They laughed when she began the grueling 50 km march, in full pack followed by a 25 km swim with 1 arm secured to her body. They did not laugh when she had been the only one to complete the training. She was not only the best they might find; she was driven to have this mission succeed.

Nudity had never bothered her; she had used her charms many times in the past. Both men and women has followed her around like puppies, her time here was a chance to learn another language, work on her tan and prepare her body for another in-human torture test, while a final group could be formed.

Like all men, only when their plans all failed did they listen to how a woman might select her team. There would be no more time, this team would succeed or fail, there would be no option to fail if she had her way.

The new hopefuls all meet in Calais

They brought their gear, dressed in BDU's provided to them and were called to attention by the instructor. They represented a wide array of talents, countries and methods of training. They had one thing, no actually 2 things in common. They had all proven skill, conditioning and had earned the trust and respect of their teammates. Second, they were the best their countries could produce.

Their instructor, from a special school of the SAS had himself been getting himself in condition, not to go with them but to be certain that he would not ask them to do something foolish or that he himself could not do. His role was to help them to succeed not break or ship them out. These were not recruits, they right now were better than any force on active duty, after the last fiasco Bernie had been told to find at least 6 of these to form a unit to do an impossible mission.

Here is what he got:

Katerina from Prague she was No 1 there was no question she would pass, in fact Bernie could count on her to help the others.

Rob had been Royal Marines then selected to the Lifeguards at 23

Kevin came from SBS, been wounded in combat and wanted something that might be more of a challenge.

Paul from the French Legion, also wounded in combat, but selected and told to report.

Claudia, beautiful and deadly from her dossier the German's had sent over

Swen, a tall Swede who seemed to be as adept on land, sea or air as any here

Carlos, his claim to fame was the mountains, he had been to and climbed higher than any man, or woman

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.