Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Nico, or Paul as was better known, went back to his original mission. He had made a mistake that he would not have allowed with his men. Yes, he would not allow but would forgive and forget for he loved his men, his family and they loved, obeyed and would die for him.

The Island of Corsica was not very large, it was no longer important since the emperor had been defeated at Waterloo. There was something though unique about it, crime especially drugs and slavery was not tolerated, and any smuggling or questionable activity was always a family matter, not one which tolerated outsiders. From time to time some people forgot that, say an opportunity they thought was theirs for the taking and needed to be reminded to stay out of Corsica. Tonight had been one of those times.

As the warehouse was approached by a dozen shadowy figures, all thoughts of keeping the men alive were gone. Paul knew the three that had kidnapped and nearly raped those children were part of this gang. He had told his men to be aggressive. A girl knocked on the door to the warehouse, eyes looked out saw her and the bottle she was holding and opened the door. "Where is the party?" the young girl asked, three guys said to go here." The man looked at her saw the blouse slipping exposing her obvious charms and told those inside, "Hey, we got entertainment coming." It was the last thing he said as the men rushed in from every door a .338 Lapua round shattered the man's head. In a few seconds 18 men inside lay dead, 22 cal holes in foreheads, temples and back of the head.

Clean up began as heads of the men as well as those killed earlier were packed and wrapped into a crate to be shipped to an address in France. It would send a message most should understand.

4 years or so later, the town park

A man and a woman along with 2 young ladies entered the park. The girls ran to the bench clutching small packages with a letter attached, they sat down, held hands while the man and woman stood behind them. They had been watched since coming down the gangway of the cruise ship. People were informed and by the time the girls were seated a familiar figure walked towards them, followed by 4 burly men. Both girls jumped up, leaving their gifts and ran to the man, tears in their eyes. He alone quickly ran to them arms outstretched and knelt down. The girls threw themselves at him, hugging and kissing him saying; " Mister, Mister, we thought we would never see you again, we just had to try, we love you, you saved us we have never forgotten you and never will. After more hugs, kisses and show of affection, the older girl, Tina took his hand and led him to the bench, saying "we have something for you, the coats you placed over us that night, we left a note too, we were not sure if we would find you." As they handed him the package, the man extended his hand.

"Nico, or should I say Paul, I, we can never repay what you have done for us" as the mother gently kissed and hugged him. "Please join us for a meal, it is Tina's 18th birthday today and our trip here is the only thing she has talked about and hoped for since you rescued her. I'm afraid they both are in love with you so please spend some time with us."

"My friends, they are not alone, they have made their way into a place most people would say does not exist, my heart. I love them too; love them as if they were my own. If you would join and follow me, let us see what we may find for these two birthday girls. We should also talk."

They went into the same house that the girls were taken too 4 years ago. Nico whispered something to one of the men and he ran ahead. "How long will you stay in Corsica?" The father answered, "until tomorrow, the girls only wanted to find and see you again, as did Patty and I, my name is John, Pembroke is our last name, we live in London." "I know my friend, and I know your employ. We are not always on the same side, and I do appreciate the consideration your work has shown us here in Corsica. So, he has known, thought John, I wonder what else?

As they entered the building the table was being set and all were seated. What followed could only be a dinner not seen outside the best Paris restaurant. "Our little girls are growing up I see, I have some small gifts for them if you will allow?" John looked at his wife and nodded. I have some things for you, sort of things for you to hold for the girls as well as things for your work. I ask you accept them and think no more of them.

A box was brought out and Nico fist selected a thin box, he opened it took out a bracelet and asked Tina to extend her arm. He fastened it around her wrist saying, "Happy Birthday, my lady, know you are more beautiful than the last Lady to wear this. When you marry or reach 25 your Mother and Father will give you the rest of this set." He gently kissed both her cheeks and held her hand up. The sparkles not only from the gems in the bracelet, but those that seemed to radiate from the glow on her face filled the room. He reached into the box again, took out a small velvet bag; opened it and called Beth over. "I know today is not your birthday but I would like to also give you something, would you give me your hand?" As she did, he removed a ring from the bag, placed the large ring on here finger, looking at her and said, "This ring is very old, it first given in love and is given again to you in love, It may not fit now but it soon will, it's colour is that of your eyes and like them is very rare and precious." He placed the ring in the bag and then into her hand. "Now Patty, if you would please, keep these safe, they are my legacy for Tina and Beth, these gifts are meant for your family, please keep them forever in your family, he handed several un opened gifts to Pat then took 2 more and handed them to John.

"My friend, although you have your doubts about me, know that these gifts to you and those to your family bear no disgrace or shame. Please accept them in that manner. This box is a gift for your grandchildren. When it is opened you should tell then its history and tell then it was always intended to be used by children." He handed the box to John. "This box is red it contains things you may sell or your family to sell. It is intended to ease the lives of all of you, to ensure the girls marry well, are educated and live in a manner I hope will be enjoyed. Do this not for yourselves or me but for these girls. Come it is time to return to your ship, there is something at the ship you may give to your employer, it should ease these other things from being on your mind."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.