Visage I - Cover

Visage I

Copyright© 2012 by Lapi

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two lost souls find each other, but at a terrible cost. The first few chapters will provide considerable background and introduce several future characters. The family that Paul and Gina find themselves in has to change. Some parts of the story are cruel, others reflect a different culture, one where only the strong survive. Gina has had to change the most but Paul will be tested many times and in many ways. Greed, jealousy and envy cause others to stand in their way. They do have 4 friends.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Harem   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Monte Carlo

It was going to be a short and quiet night, or so I thought. I had just completed my latest contract and was looking forward to some holiday time. The food, weather and central location here made it my homeport, sort of. I really no longer had a home but the St Martin Hotel here, made me feel that they really cared for me rather than the money that I might spend.

For the last several years, if I could not make a reservation in advance, there was always room for me. My needs were simple and the staff there always treated me as a friend rather than a paying customer. The St Martin was not a new hotel, nor was it so historic that it was the centre of attention, but it was clean, well managed and very accommodating to my needs.

When I checked in, I was greeted by name, at least the name they knew me by, and was shown to my room after turning in my passport. No registration, credit card, first born or tip expected or required. Had I said that I liked this place, I really did, they made it a home, at least to me it was my home.

I showered, dressed and decided to eat out, perhaps see a show or play cards before turning in. I walked to the entrance, found no taxi in front and asked the doorman to please get me one. Several men also exited the hotel, one was an old man, somewhat frail looking but with eyes that seemed to see into your very soul. "Good day" I said to them. "Good Evening" they replied. I told them I had a taxi coming and they were welcome to it as I was in no hurry. "Where were you going" the old man asked? "I was thinking of the Marquis Rouen for dinner and perhaps cards later" I said.

"Come" said the old man, we are going there also, ride with us" as a sleek Rolls Royce now pulled up with another two nearby. One of the men came around, opened a door and pointed me to it; the other two opened a door and helped the old man enter. They then entered the car through doors up ahead as the three cars exited the hotel.

The old man extended his hand saying," my name is Vincenzzi, Dominic Vincenzzi, and you" I took his hand, shaking it firmly and said "Paul Franco" at the same time grasping his hand in a manner signifying membership in a secret society. He smiled then nodded. When we got to the club, we all exited, as I started to leave after giving him thanks for the ride, one of the men from the car came up to me and placed a small diamond pin through my lapel. He said, "Mr. Vincenzzi would ask you to join him at his table in the casino after you have dinner. I nodded and told him I would be honoured. "Just tell your waiter at dinner when you are ready and an escort will show you to us."

I entered the lobby, walked to the dinning area and was about to ask to be put on the waiting list for a table. Instead, a very lovely young lady took me by the arm and said," your booth is ready Mr. Franco, if you allow me, please come this way" and she took my hand and led me into a roped off area and to a large booth. "Thank you, Miss, Mrs. what do I call you? " "My name is Gina, this club is mine and you must enjoy your visit here or we will all be very sad, you would not want that, would you Mr. Pietro?" She continued as I started to become quite warm. "Now what would you care for, food wise that is?" "But I have no menu yet!" "You will never have a menu here my dear" as I now stated to become very warm. Here was a goddess before me, a teen angel who would put Venus De Milo and the Mona Lisa to shame. "Ahh, well, something light perhaps, also some cheese, bread and a glass of wine, would you please just select my meal for me."

"Of course" she said, we would both have something Vito has prepared for the family." She motioned, someone approached as she whispered things to him. Plates, glasses, silverware started to appear. On the borders of our booth, 4 very large men stood by, not the normal view one would expect in a dinning area. Gina returned her gaze to me and said, "I understand we will meeting with Mr. Vincenzzi after we eat." "Yes." I said wondering why she kept saying we. I was alone; I had always been alone since I was 17.

"That area is quite formal, your room here will have some clothes for you to shower and dress. I will take you, I mean escort you there after dinner." I now really started to get warm, as our meal was presented and wine glasses, yes glasses were filled. "Now we must eat, you should keep up your strength, after our meal, shower and I finish dressing you we will go to the gaming room. In the morning I have breakfast coming at 10 ish then plan to take you to visit some scenic places, I am certain you and I will enjoy them. I hope that nothing will come up to force our trip to change, since Papa plans to join us after dinner." Now I was beginning to perspire, no sweat actually, who was this angel and why was all this happening?

To say I remember what we had to eat would be a lie. I could do nothing but look at the girl seated next to me, her fragrance like some opiate, placing a spell on me. "Would you care for something else? Anything else?" "No I said, I need the check and where I can find Mr. Vincenzzi." " Silly man, there is no check and the wine and cheeses will be brought to our room while I bathe and dress you." Now I was really, really confused, Our Room! Bathe and Dress! Breakfast! I know, it must be some dream. She rose, I followed and the 4 men moved around us. We were led to a private elevator. "I hope you don't mind but I have had clothes for me placed into our room for this evening and our trip tomorrow?"

What had happened, this girl acted like we were married, we just met and I was like a puppy being led on a leash. I was 22 and she looked, at the most 17. She took my hand; it was like my body did flips as she led me out of the elevator, the 4 men stationed themselves around the room. She led me to a door and as we entered, placed her arms around my neck and kissed me like no other women had ever done. "Undo me Love, lets get you into a nice warm bath or something else wet and warm shall we?" as she started to remove my clothing. When we both were naked she took me by a usually hidden and less erect part of my body to a very large tub, helped me into the water and sat down into my lap facing me. "Is my widdle boy certain there is nothing more I can do for him, anything at all?" At this point I had given up and we began to make mad, passionate love. Some 50 minutes later, after a playful swat to her rump we finished off the cheeses and several glasses of wine. "Time to dress before bed Love, you would not want to upset me now would you?"

How she did it I still do not know, perfectly fitted formal wear was waiting for me, 2 young girls, naked except for gold collars around their necks started to dress me. 4 more naked girls dressed, brushed my companion. She slipped a gown over a belt around her waist holding up sheer stocking, she wore no undergarments. When the gown was fastened, her breasts seemed to fall out on top and the gold sparkle seemed to radiate throughout the room. 2 of the girls dressing her placed a necklace of purple stones around her neck. "Daddy gave me these for my 16th birthday, it will be the first time he will see them, as earrings, a ring and bracelets were placed on her. She looked at me, spun around and asked me how did she look. I swallowed, my mouth dryer than a week in the desert as a tried to speak, nothing one could understand came out. "Perhaps, later you might tell me, then without all these distractions." We took another lift into a private part of the casino, before the door opened; Gina took out a golden chain, fastened it around her neck and handed the other end to me. "I am yours Master Paul, do with me what you wish." We exited as the door opened.

Not only was the room huge, but it was fashioned to resemble the Harem of a Middle Eastern Potentate. At a divan sat Mr. Vincenzzi; Gina walked up, pushed me into a chair facing him and knelt by my side. "Mr. Vincenzzi" she said, "may I present myself and Master Paul to you." But of course you already know each other. Mr. V just laughed, shook his hands and said, "So lttle Gina finally has a master?" "Yes, he followed me home, I think I will keep him? I will be very nice to him!" "Well, I might ask Master Paul first, he may have other plans."

So, what have you done to this girl, I have never seen her so happy and to have finally submitted herself to a Master is something I never thought I would see? Also, little one thank you for wearing the gifts I gave you last month." I was now in a daze, too much was happening, too quickly. Mr. V and Gina had called me by my real name, Gina was 16, I was her Master and Mr. Vincenzzi seemed pleased. What was wrong with this scenario?

Ahh ... Ughh ... I tried to speak but could not say any words. Gina spoke up, I think my Master wanted to try his luck in the casino, if you will allow perhaps in 2 hours we could better tell you of our plans, She then took my hand as a door was opened to us into the casino. 4 men walked with us, the same man who took us to the, I mean our room, whispered to tell him when we wished to leave. I asked him what was his name? "Grey sir, the others a White, Black and Red and we will be with you at all times."

"Where would Master like to play?" Gina asked me. "Wherever Darling." Using the endearing terms she was using on me. We walked up to a table in the Centre of the room, it was roped off. A man in the opening stopped us. "I sorry" he began to say, "this is a... " Gina moved aside and the man looked at my lapel, turned red and began to apologize. 4 men ran up 1 spoke to Mr. Grey, 2 others grabbed the rope keeper and lifted him away. The other man opened the rope and seated my at the table, Gina stood in back of me.

A cart arrived and was opened, a stack of markers placed in front of me, I looked at Gina, she merely shrugged than introductions began. One player was a 50-ish countess from Bavaria, another a businessman from Miami, 2, a bother and sister from Paris, although she had an accent more from the Balkans, another from some Arab State and the other merely grunted. I immediately took a dislike to him and told myself to be wary of him. I was asked to deal, before doing so I reviewed the rules of the game. The banker stated we were playing table stakes, opening bid 5,000 Swiss Marks and no limit. No partial pot was permitted, winner take all and only table stakes were allowed once a hand was started.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.