The Pastor's Wife
Chapter 13

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

As Carla was getting into her car Aggie took satisfaction in the intense expression on her friend’s face. “I’ve given her something to think about,” she murmured. “Now; how am going to turn it into something worthwhile?”

Since Aggie’s week at the beach last summer the rest of the year had gone extremely well. Her new self-awareness and relaxed attitude on sex made it easy to become involved with Garven Milroy who had been a high school classmate and her daughter’s piano teacher. In surrendering so easily to the young lifeguard at the shore she became aware that she was more of a sexual being than she had realized. This recognition flipped a switch of awareness that had been confusing her since the time she had walked past her son’s bedroom door and saw him masturbating.

She hadn’t been aware that Malcolm had purposely left his door ajar that day, hoping that his mother would watch him. She did until he ejaculated. After that the situation repeated itself numerous times, each time Aggie acting the voyeur. Each time she watched she recalled making mad love with the young lifeguard and was mystified that she briefly fantasized Malcolm’s penis moving inside her. Prior to that time, she had never had erotic feelings for her son. Perhaps Bart Andrews being so close in age to Malcolm triggered the fantasy. Each time she fantasized though another wave of guilt washed over her.

The night she ended her affair with Milroy was during Malcolm’s spring break from Rutgers, he was home. Yielding to her longstanding desire to couple with him she was pleasantly surprised at how complete and satisfying their filial sex was, so much so that guilt didn’t even bedevil her. Instead, as with her tryst with Bart, she realized how thrilling it was to have sex with young men.

When Carla Addebury told Aggie of her own sexual past she wondered if Carla might be attracted to such young men as well. Carla had explained that she had been introduced to sex by an older man which made her think that the “age thing,” on the younger side might appeal to her friend as well. She was certainly attractive enough to capture a younger man’s attention, but Aggie reasoned that she would have to tread softly on the age issue with Carla until she was able to convince her to accept the aspect of illicit sex as a married woman.

Toying with the thought of getting Malcolm involved in some way with Carla she decided not to share anything about her incestual involvement with him to such a religiously oriented friend. To Aggie Carla’s sexual preferences were still unknown. Even though she had caught her husband in an affair with another woman, too much information about such an aberration might turn her off. Where is Bart when I need him, she thought. Besides if Bart’s whereabouts were known and he was available Aggie would have wanted to engage in a sexual reunion with him herself. Serendipity would soon allow her to make decisions that would seem too good to be true.

To the reader: Have any of you ever thought about someone who hasn’t entered your mind for a long time only to have someone else mention that person to you? Or that you would see that person yourself or talk with someone who has just seen him or her? We always think something like that is a mystery, but these strange events happen to all of us, sometimes with a certain degree of regularity. Call it karma, serendipity, kismet or whatever; it certainly has happened to this writer.

Aggie’s involvement with Malcolm was like a honeymoon for the two weeks was home from college. Both she and Malo knew it would be repeated whenever he came home from school. Or it would be enjoyed at a motel in New Brunswick, the home of Rutgers University. Whenever she felt the need for him her son was less than an hour away from Teaneck.

To help her situation with Malcolm blossom Aggie looked into helping out at a retirement home in North Brunswick that was sponsored by her church conference. It was just four miles from Rutgers. Aggie told Philip that she would be visiting elderly and bedridden patients every other Friday and Saturday ... that she would have dinner with Malcom on Friday nights. Once her cover story was in perfected, she made bimonthly visits to the home, staying at the Clarion Inn—two blocks from campus—a place where Phillip got a clerical discount that lowered the cost to $50.00 per night.

As far as the Reverend Phillip Wilcox was concerned Aggie’s outreach at Wesley Arms gave him bragging rights with other pastors in his conference. She actually spent four hours at the home on Friday and on Saturday afternoon from 12:00 to 4:00, arriving home in Teaneck shortly after 5:00.


It was 4:32pm when she first checked into the Clarion, two weeks after Malcolm returned to school from spring break. She felt good about visiting the elderly women at the Wesley Arms. Having done some of these visitations in homes around Teaneck she always felt good that she was bringing comfort to old people that were infirm, whose lives were need of human caring. I wonder, she thought with a sense of wicked pleasure, how many women become giving souls as a result of sexual liaisons.

She enjoyed being a woman in her fifties who was felt so much younger. And breaking the rules made her feel so joyously naughty. She wondered if any of the women she visited during the day and wondered how many might have broken such rules as she did, wanting to have their brains fucked out before they died.

That first night at the Clarion she eagerly anticipated Malo’s knock on the door. When she heard it, her stomach dropped as her heart thumped in her ears. When she opened the door, she pulled her son into the room, locking him into a tongue-wrestling embrace. When he felt between her legs he blurted, “Christ Mom you’re not even wearing PANTIES.”

As his fingers parted her labia, they quickly became coated with the flood of her sexual juices. Struggling with his zipper his mother flopped his swelling cock out. Wrapping her legs around his waist as he aimed his knob to penetrate, she took him balls deep inside her. “Fuck me baby,” she urged, “Do it hard for Mommy.” As he slammed her back against the door the voracious lovers grunted and gasped their need for one another. Like honeymooners they both came within seconds of each other like hair-triggered virgins. After a few minutes Aggie chuckled and in a raggedly breathless voice said, “Some way for a mom and son to greet one another, huh?”

“Jesus mom,” Malo said, “I still can’t believe what an exciting woman you are.”

Tangled on the in front of the door Aggie said, “Malo, would you get me out of this unladylike position?”

Struggling to his knees he stood up and took his mother’s hand and pulled her to her feet. Leading her backwards to the bed he let go of her hand and flopped on the bed like he had been crucified. “It seems like ages since spring break Mom,” he said in a panting sigh.

Sitting on the edge of the mattress Aggie lay down and fondled her son’s cum-glistening penis. She giggled and said, “I shouldn’t have dessert before dinner sweetie, but I just can’t wait.” Sucking his messy limpness into her mouth she cleaned his sperm from every spot her tongue could reach, moaning her appreciation with each lick. “I love the taste of us,” she cooed as she rested her face on his stomach. Mystified, she watched as to the beat of his heart his penis pulsed into another erection. As she slowly stroked him, she worked his belt loose with her other hand, unbuttoned his pants and cajoled, “Let’s get your pants down baby.”

Malcom lifted his ass and peeled his pants past the edge of the mattress, wiggling them down and kicking them off. “Aren’t you gonna get naked Mom?”

Standing up Aggie looked down at her son. She knew how much he loved watching her undress. Unbuttoning her shiny green blouse, she pulled it out of her tan skirt. Reaching behind she unbuttoned and unzipped it, wiggling the skirt over her hips, and dropping it to the floor. Watching her son’s eyes home in on the auburn triangle of her bush, she thrilled at his smile of approval. Wriggling out of her blouse she let it fall next to her skirt then reached behind and undid her bra, dropping it on the same pile, “My shoes?”

“Leave them on Mom, “he responded. “They make you look so hot.” Seeing her eyes go to his middle he lifted his ass and peeled down his underwear. Admiring his fifty-two-year-old mother’s remarkably preserved body he said, “You’re beautiful Mom.”

“Get in the middle of the bed sweetie,” she coaxed. “You know what I want.” When he positioned himself with his head on the pillow his mother climbed on the bed and straddled his thighs. Looking into his eyes she wrapped her fist around his reddened phallus and stroked him. With a proud, motherly smile she said, “This is the most MARVELOUS thing Malo. It seems like yesterday that it was just a cherubic little pee-pee that I was washing. Now it’s now the most beautiful thing your mom has ever been in her hand.”

“You’re comparing Dad and me?” A few times during his growing up he had been in the shower at the YMCA with his dad. Making no response Aggie’s eyes wavered and her cheeks-tinged red. She knew what he was getting at.

As any typical male would do Malcolm felt the need to defend his pride. “I’ve been with Charlotte Mom and with you and...”

Putting her fingers on his lips she said, “Shh, big boy, I’m your mother remember? I don’t need to hear about your conquests.” She winked and gave him a big smile. “It would just make me jealous.”

Edging forward on her knees she raised up and, while looking at the ceiling in concentration she skimmed the head of her son’s penis back and forth in her lubricated groove. Making the connection she wiggled her hips then slowly settled on the length of his shaft emitting a long, “O-o-o-h,” before settling her bottom on his thighs. Leaning forward she flattened her breasts on his chest, tenderly kissed the side of his neck and sighed, “Oh baby it’s heaven to have you inside me like this ... to feel your hot skin against mine.”

She thought of the infirm women she had visited earlier in the day and wondered when the last time any of them might have experienced such pleasure. Had any of them had affairs? Had any of them felt the sinful pleasure of their son’s cock inside them? She wasn’t a vengeful woman but wondered if her cheating husband’s cock had ever given any woman the kind of pleasure Malo’s substantial member was giving her now?

Because Malcolm’s long-term relationship with his teacher Charlotte Speaks had started at such a young age and had lasted so long sex with her was quite satisfying. Now, as a budding adult, sex with his mother was the most exciting thing he could ever have imagined. Nothing matched the joy that the strange relationship with the woman who bore him was bringing him now. All the times he had masturbated, knowing that his mother (Rev. Wilcox’s wife) was watching through the cracked door, he hoped that she would come into his room and mount him. Having patiently paid his dues it finally happened during spring break and had since become a regular thing.

Knowing how much his mother enjoyed it he slid his hand between their bellies, felt the pelt on her pubic mound, found her lips then her clitoris. Having already grown to the size of an almond it felt huge against his fingertip. As his substantial shaft excited nerve endings inside Aggie’s lubricated vagina, she moaned. With the thrill of him touching her clit she winced then purred, “Ooh baby.” As she pulled her pussy to the rim of his head his finger never left her tingling node. When she made her downward plunge she mewed, “Ooh yes Malo YES, YESS.”

As she ground her hips the walls of her clutching pussy worked his bulk in a magical circle. She’s so GOOD he thought, curious if there might have been another man or men in his mother’s life. Until recently he was convinced there wasn’t. But just a couple of weeks ago he had met a new fraternity brother by the name of Bart Edwards. When Malcolm introduced himself and answered questions about where he lived and what his father did, the young man told him that he had met his mother. Though he was vague about the meeting Malcolm became filled with a mysterious sense of jealousy.

Having originally experiencing jealousy herself when she learned of Malo’s involvement with Charlotte Speaks, Aggie now gave silent thanks as Malo’s cock, along with his finger on her clitoris, was bringing her close to the edge of a chasm. As the mattress sank and rebounded like a trampoline her breasts bounced while she rode the delights of his long, thick cock, grunting and gasping with the added joy of its incestual exertion. Then it came in a flurry of ecstatic and profane phrases as her brain filled with a pyrotechnic display of bright colors. As her gasps turned to waning pants there was a pleasant buzzing in her ears as her body became filled with total warmth. Collapsing against her son’s hot and clammy body she felt his hardness filling her, expanding against the tight, wet walls of her clutching pussy. The taboo nature of their sex heightened her pleasure and excitement, flipping switches and sending waves of pleasure throughout her being. “Aren’t your\ going to come also sweetie?”

Like so many people who had just arrived at a motel animal hunger demanded an immediate, frenzied fuck. The initial sex had dulled Malcolm’s need to cum the second time around. But as they groveled away the afternoon in bed, on the floor and on the table, Aggie marveled at God’s handiwork that made each coupling longer and each release further apart. She fucked on top; on her side, in the missionary position and on her hands and knees from behind, falling onto the bed and scrambling for another sixty-nine as Malo finally filled her mouth with his youthful sperm and triggered her seventh orgasm.

Before leaving for dinner Aggie threw embarrassment to the wind and called housekeeping to bring clean sheets. Had she heard the maids reply after hanging up the phone, “I wonder why they can’t just fuck in the other bed,” it wouldn’t have bothered her. But she had always been so obsessive about neatness.


FELLINI’S was a small Italian restaurant in the basement of an old bank building. Its red checkered tablecloths and basket Chianti bottle candleholders bespoke its parsimonious affordability. It was a place where students, young couples and an incestuous pastor’s wife and son could enjoy a romantic dinner on a tight budget. The candlelight flickered, bringing out the sparkles in their eyes. Holding hands, they sipped their cheap Chianti and let their eyes speak of the joy they were feeling. Midway through dinner Malcolm slapped his leg and said, “Oh, by the way Mom, remember me telling you about the guy who said he met you?”

Raising her eyebrows Aggie asked, “And who did you say that was?”

“Bart, Bart Edwards. He said that the two of you had dinner together on the boardwalk last summer.”

She couldn’t stop the blood from rushing to the rims of her ears nor the thrumming of her heart on her eardrums. The heat of a threatening fire in her heart announced a situation that would need to be handled with asbestos gloves. With gay laugh she asked, “The lifeguard at the beach? Did he tell you he was FLIRTING with me?”

Her response heightened the of jealousy feeling he experienced that day when he met Bart. With a forced smile he said, “I guess lots of young guys hit on you, huh Mom?”

Patting her son’s hand, she answered with a coy smile, “I’ve seen men staring at me in places like supermarkets and at the mall Malo. For a woman of my age sweetie each leer is a welcome compliment heh-heh.”

“You’re hot Mom. I would think it would happen all the time. But he said you were one of the sweetest people he had ever met.”

Filled with warm wariness she said, “He was a sweet boy Malo; I thought his name was Brad.” Contemplating for a moment she went on, “Anyway, he just kept hanging around. Finally, I asked him to join me for dinner. It was innocent enough fun though. I think he’s going to Fairleigh-Dickinson.”

Thinking about Bart since she left him at the shore last summer, she would have looked him up at Fairleigh-Dickinson, but she didn’t even know his last name. Fairleigh-Dickinson was only miles from their home in Teaneck. She was hoping to get the cottage again form Elliot Grinnell the wealthy parishioner in her husband’s church ... hoped that Bart would be lifeguarding again this summer and they might resume where they left off. “How did you say you met him?”

When Malo told her about meeting Bart, she hadn’t thought she was showing the excitement that she was trying to squelch. She thought was handling the situation normally. Deep down she feared that she had been just another one of Bart’s “old” women.

“He’s going to Rutgers now Mom,” Malcolm said “ ... switched over at spring quarter; he’s on the swim team ... got a partial scholarship.”

Working harder to suppress her excitement she asked, “How did you meet him?”

“We’re in the same a fraternity Mom; he’s staying at the house.”

Isn’t life AMAZING? Aggie thought. Here she had been remembering, dreaming, and fantasizing about her summer Romeo not knowing how to find him. And he was living in the SAME HOUSE WITH MALO. Paraphrasing a dinner prayer, she almost said it out loud, “For the gifts I am about to receive let me be truly thankful.”


 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.