The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

It started at the week-long, multi-faith symposium held at a conference center in New Jersey’s Watchung Mountains. Aggie was supposed to have gone but came down with the flu and stayed home. It was during a sub-session where pastors and their wives met to discuss pastoral couples acting as co-counselors. Garth and Trish were there. Phillip Wilcox attended with while Kasey Kaminsky standing in for the absent Agatha. The session ‘til seven o’clock in the evening after which dinner was being served in the convention center restaurant.

Because of the number of fundamentalist attendees wine was not being served at the conference cafeteria so Garth, Trish, Phillip, and Kasey decided to skip the group-feed and go to a local restaurant where they could be more relaxed. While alcohol was something Garth didn’t approve of among his flock, when prying eyes weren’t there to watch he would often partake. During dinner they discussed the growing number of marriages in which one or both partners were being unfaithful to the other. Hypocrite that he was Garth saw no problem with the goings on in his own marriage, the ménage-a-trois with Trish and Tracy.

Having been involved in two previous extra marital affairs with members of his church himself Phillip had been able to keep Aggie in the dark. From the day Kasey had become a member of his staff however, he quickly became aware of her interest in him. So far it was an interest that resulted numerous tumbles on the pastoral couch.

During dinner as one bottle of wine led to two, the conversation became adventuresome. To Trish’s distress Garth brought up the situation of a pastor friend of his who was pursuing a threesome involving the pastor’s wife and her identical twin sister. Always fearful of what Garth might say when he had too much to drink Trish was quick to interject, “I don’t think it is a good idea to be talking about THEM Garth. Nobody knows about that situation but us.” Going on in a defensive way Garth said that he had been counselling extensively with this couple and had finally talked the anonymous preacher out of the three-way relationship.

He made it worse when he took another sip of wine and said, “Trish also has an identical twin. I would take bets that when you stand the two of them together you could never tell which twin is which.” After another sip he slurred, “And that Tracy, Trish’s twin is REALLY something.” Neither Phillip nor Kasey missed the fact that Trish’s face was beet red. Garth went on, “S’matter of fact she’s coming here to shtay with us tomorrow. You can meet her and see what I’m talking about.” Wishing she could crawl under the table Trish couldn’t miss Phillip’s and Kasey’s eyes swinging around the table and locking on her with an unexpressive nod.

As Phillip’s eyes lingered on Trish’s he felt the impact of what Garth had been saying about Trish and her sister, glanced at Kasey who was leering back gaze, which caused an immediate plumping in his groin. At the same moment, not realizing if Kasey’s hand on his knee was purposeful, he didn’t know whether her thoughts were of shock, titillation, or both.

When it was time to go it was Kasey who said to Garth and Trish, “We’ll take care of the bill. Why don’t you two just go on ahead? Phillip and I need a little time to talk about a situation that has come up in our congregation.”

As soon as the McMartin’s went out the door Phillip ordered two coffees. As Kasey stirred hers, she said, “Goodness gracious Phil—she was the only one ever to call him Phil and get away with it—was Garth really confessing to us that he is having sex with both Trish and her twin sister?”

Taking a sip of coffee Phillip rolled his eyes and said, “In vino veritas my dear, in vino veritas.” Reaching for her hand he squeezed it and murmured, “You know Kasey clergymen are human beings too.”

“But a THREESOME,” she replied, “Isn’t that just a bit KINKY?” Still feeling her way in their relationship, she said the words more for effect while Images of Garth and the two beautiful women cavorting together triggered moisture-releasing shockwaves that slathered her vulva.

Remembering his first affair Phillip answered, “Like I said dear, clergymen are human beings too.”

During Phil’s reverie Kasey recalled her two heterosexual relationships—one in high school and one in college. She also recollected her lesbian roommate in divinity school, the one who enticed her into some particularly juicy sex, once with a third woman. “So are clergy women Phil,” she said just above a whisper, not yet prepared to expose her own involvement in a threesome with two women.

“Are what dear?” he asked.

“Human beings...”

From the time Kasey Kaminski had joined the staff of his church Phillip was enthralled with the assertive woman. Previously, both at home and at the office, he had always gotten his way. But there was something about the way his new associate took the lead so naturally that appealed to him. Each time they had sex in the office she was in command and she was always on top. Still sitting at the table, he wasn’t surprised when she said, “Take me for a walk Phil. It’s getting kind of stuffy in here.”


The convention town in the Watchung Mountains was tiny: the convention center, a restaurant, a movie house, a pharmacy, and a gas station. Like a park itself the area was heavily wooded and there were very few lights on the street. As they walked past a grove of trees Kasey took Phil’s hand and without explanation guided him down an almost invisible pathway. In near pitch darkness his invisible associate pastor turned in front of him, put her hands on each of his cheeks and said, “Kiss me Phil.” It was like one of those passionate teenage kisses: heavy breathing filling the dark glade, open lips, probing tongues, and groping hands. Saliva sagged down their chins as their hands cupped each other’s bottoms and pulled their midsections tightly together. Kasey created enough space to allow her hand room to reach the Pastor’s plumped excitement through his pants.

As he felt his zipper being drawn down and Kasey’s hand working his now hard cock through the vent in his pants and briefs, he lifted her skirt. He was pleased she was wearing thigh-highs rather than pantyhose. By the time her hand gripped his member and was stroking it he had pulled her panties aside and his finger had already slid inside her flooded pussy. Blind in the dark he eased her backward, flattened his hand on the trunk of a substantial tree and pressed her body against it. In one motion Kasey lifted her legs and encircled his waist while positioning the head of his cock against her slippery vulva, centered his knob in her opening and commanded, “Fuck me Phil, forcing his sex inside her with her constricting legs “Oh God Phil,” she gasped, “I’m always dreaming of your hard cock inside me. It’s a fucking OBSESSION.” In the blackness of the grove, with measured and controlled grunts, they expressed their shared passion. As Phillip filled the inside of Kasey’s pussy with three forceful bursts Kasey, like a stealthy teenager in another room from where her parents were sitting, quietly gasped her whimpered orgasm.

When they got back to the convention center the wayward pastor’s eager associate said, “We just can’t leave it at that Phil, we need to spend more time together tonight.” It was the confirmation he needed for what he had done earlier in the day, having told the clerk that his wife would be joining him and asking for two keys.

Knowing he was taking the chance of being discovered by someone in the clerical community Phillip looked around the lobby to be sure there was no one around who might recognize them. Reaching into his jacket pocket he separated the two plastic cards. Shaking her hand to make the transfer he loudly said how much he had enjoyed the evening, then whispering, “I’ll go up first. Give me a few minutes. Don’t use the elevator, come up the fire stairs. When you’re sure no one is in the hallway just come into the room.” Smirking he added, “Nobody knows which rooms we have anyway. But we can’t be too careful.”

In the white terrycloth robe provided by the convention center Phillip paced the floor. When he heard the plastic key brushing the lock, he felt a jolt of anticipation. Slipping lithely through the door Kasey said, “I’m sorry I took so long Phil. I was a bit of a mess down below from our romp in the woods. So, I cleaned up and took off my panties in the ladies room.” Spying the other robe spread out on the bed she said, “Good idea.” With a smile she added, “I’ll change in the bathroom.”

After having been mounted so wildly in the grove Phillip thought perhaps the lighted room is making her shy. He didn’t think about her wanting to make sure she was looking his best for him. When Kasey came out of the bathroom, she opened her robe and sang out, “Tada,” shaking her hips and breasts. “Open yours Phil and hug me, I want to feel our naked skin touching.”

Being turned on again by her assertiveness was something he was becoming accustomed to. Now In command Kasey opened his robe—exposing his nakedness and showing off his pulsating phallus. Raising up on tiptoes she kissed him, flattened her breasts against his chest and opened her legs, sliding her moist labia over the length of his erect penis to coat the top of it and make it glisten with her excitement. With excited resonance Philip’s voice said, “This is so damned exciting Kasey.”

Closing her legs, she captured his swollen organ, forcing it inside her sex-dampened lips like a bun over a Polish sausage. “Your body is so warm Phil,” she sighed. “And he-he-he, I love holding your sausage in my bun.”

Passive in situations like this with women Phillip let Kasey direct him. “Rub with my clit Phil,” she said, making enough space for his hand to reach between his cock and her pussy. Hooking his finger, he wiggled it a bit awkwardly. Though fully intending to make their situation a permanent fixture Kasey realized that she was going to have to teach this man how to become a more sophisticated lover. Agatha’s obviously had little sexual impact on this preacher-man. Tonight, I’ll Kaminski-ize the good Reverend’s sexual schooling. Dropping to her knees she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and when he tensed, she looked up in surprise and asked, “Is there something wrong Phil? Doesn’t Agatha do this?”

Whenever Agatha had gone down on him Phillip had always resisted, it had been a sticking point in their marriage. He never came in her mouth, except for that one time on their honeymoon when she wouldn’t be denied. In his other two affairs the women also wanted to go down on him which he reluctantly he let them but never came in their mouths. To Kasey’s first question: “Is there something wrong...” he replied “No.” To her second, “Doesn’t Agatha do this?” he lied and said, “No.” He didn’t want this exciting woman to think the problem was his.

Taking command of the situation Kasey stood up and sandwiched his face between her hands. “Phillip Wilcox,” she said, “we are NOT children. If we are going to be lovers –something she had known would happen from the day she first came into his office—we’ll do it as ADULTS and we’ll both act like adults. Is that CLEAR?” Stunned, he gazed at her in silence.

Standing in front of Phillip with her white terry robe open to her nakedness she talked to him like a teacher, scolding him for not paying attention to his lessons. “Oral sex, Phillip Wilcox, is something most men and women enjoy. If you are squeamish about it and you expect to be MY lover, you will quickly have to adjust your attitude. Otherwise, it will not continue. Capeesh?”

From the moment she had come into the office of the church Pastor Phillip Wilcox sensed an aura about the young Pastor Kasey Kaminski that made him want to be hers. On the subject that had started this tutorial conversation she continued, “I suck your cock ... YOU eat my pussy.” Glaring at him for emphasis she said, “Is it clear what I am saying to you Phillip?”

Considering her rebuke, he recalled times when Agatha wanted oral sex and he refused. What a NINCOMPOOP. Here he was with a woman with whom he was in serious lust who was schooling him on oral sex, the very thing he had denied his wife for years. “So, do you want me to eat your, your um, p-pussy dear?”

Smirking at his awkward question as awkwardly prepared himself to do what every woman loved having done between their legs Kasey put her hands on either side of his face and kissed him on the nose. With a smile she scrunched hers and said, “I’ll suck you first you naughty boy.” Dropping to her knees she looked up and said, “After you come—and you will come in my mouth—we’ll see how well you can lick my wet little cunnie.”

Her words alone brought him to the verge of popping. Quivering he studied Kasey’s mouth as it opened at the end of his erection. He winced when she licked his slit then slathered the clear, warm goo of his precum over his glans with her tongue. As her moistened lips skimmed to the rim of his helmet, he steadied himself to

Surprised that he already came when the fucked in the woods she thought getting him off a second time might desensitize him for when we fuck later. Holding his butt in a death-grip she took his cock to the back of her throat then bob, bob, bobbed in rapid succession. Having only sucked three men before Phillip, Kasey wanted to taste another’s semen and wanted to experience it now. Gulping his three forceful blasts she kept working him in her mouth until his clutching prostate could push more seed through his urethra. She pulled her mouth off the preacher’s cock and gathered his warm sperm under her tongue. Getting to her feet she kissed him, oozing a small oyster inside his mouth.

Cringing in disgust Phillip blurted, “What in God’s name are you DOING Kasey?” Stunned at the powerful slap of Kasey’s hand that stung his face he shrank from her fiery gaze his eyes softening to those of a hurt puppy. When she saw how shocked he was Kasey’s expression relented as she tenderly caressed his face between her hands. Pressing her lips against his she probed with the tip of her tongue, coaxing them to part. When she deposited the remainder of his seed in his mouth he shuddered, trying to hide his disgust. Feeling the action of his gag reflex Kasey cuddled him until he settled. Knowing that Phillip kept himself in good shape and ate healthy she took an educated shot when she asked, “Do you drink whole milk, Phil 2% fat, or nonfat?

Confused he gulped and asked, “W-Why are you talking to me about milk Kasey?”

“Just answer the question.”

“I drink nonfat.”

“Did you always?”

“No.”

“How long did it take you to get used to the taste of nonfat milk?”

Beginning to see what she was driving at he answered, “Oh, a few days I guess.”

“You’re an adult Phillip Cox. Adults have sex. Most adults enjoy a least a degree of kinky sex. Sucking a man off is something many women enjoy Phil. This woman does. Hasn’t Agatha ever done it to you? Or is she one of those women who just goes for missionary sex ... or ... none?”

The rims of his ears turned bright red. He remembered the times Agatha sucked him and tried to make him cum in her mouth and how he had always gotten angry with her.

“Grow up Phillip. Kasey Kaminski loves taking sperm in her mouth. And she likes to share it back with you.” With a wry smile she said, “It took you a few days to get used to the taste of nonfat milk, here’s an ultimatum: By the end of this conference, you will enjoy coming in my mouth—and sharing it with me. Understand?” Holding his eyes with a cold stare she finally winked and flashed a grin. “Now. Let me ask you this you silly man. Do you perform cunnilingus on Agatha?” He looked confused. “PHILLIP,” she barked, letting him know how exasperated his naive behavior was making her, “do you ever eat Agatha’s PUSSY?”

“I-I have tried K-Kasey b-but I’ve never enjoyed it.”

“For the Lord’s sake Pastor Wilcox, if your wife isn’t having an affair with someone she will be. What kind of sexual upbringing did you have anyway? Weren’t you even curious?”

“Sex in my family was always considered a dirty subject when I was growing up Kasey.”

“Didn’t Agatha even suggest it to you?”

“She did ... a number of times. But I figured she would get tired of asking.”

Shaking her head Kasey said, “Tsk, tsk, tsk, Oral sex is a major part Kasey Kaminski’s program Phillip, both giving it and getting it. If you don’t want to play the game, I guess I’ll just get dressed and go back to my room.”

“No Kasey,” he said, “I-I can change. W-what do you want me to do?”

“Why am I even spending time with this man,” she thought? But she was so attracted to the man to just let it go. I guess it’s an opportunity to teach him to be the man I want him to be she rationalized. Answering his question, she said, “I’ll lie down on the bed Phillip. All you have to do is lick my cunny,” a term she enjoyed using since her time in London when she had the affair with a Church of England Vicar. “Lick it like it’s the most delicious ice cream cone you’ve ever tasted. Do you think you might be able to do that?”

She felt guilty about the sarcasm but thought, either Agatha is brain dead or she’s having sex with someone on the side. She thought about that for a bit while imagining, God I would love to be in on THAT, Agatha’s a nice-looking woman. Stripping her robe, she sat on the edge of the bed, laid back and spread her legs wide. “Just kneel down Phil and start by kissing my labia.” Giggling silently, she thought tutoring a fifty-two-year-old man might even be fun. As Phillip daintily kissed the lips of her pussy Kasey put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him tightly against her. “Don’t be timid sweetie, press your tongue against my twat and start licking.”

Her comment, “Phillip, do you ever eat your wife’s pussy?” caught him off guard. Things began falling into place when she said, “For the Lord’s sake Phillip Wilcox, if she isn’t having an affair, she will be.” For the last year he had recognized a sea change in his wife’s attitude. It seemed to change right after she returned from her week at the Shore. Since then, she had been putting more pressure on him to do oral sex, as well as asking him to do different things in their sex than they had ever done before. Agatha has been crying out for my help. What an ass I have been.

When Kasey said, “Just press your tongue between my lips and start licking,” it flipped a switch. Like when his mother first offered the cake batter spoon for him to lick it wasn’t cake but it sure tasted good. Eating Kasey’s pussy wasn’t fucking but he was being given permission to enjoy the taste of it.

For the frustrated associate pastor, she was getting more out of this night from her naïve lover than she might have expected. When his voracious tongue brought forth her overjoyed response: “Oh my Phil what has gotten into you? Oh my!” she stretched her legs toward the ceiling and kicked, her body quaking with the convulsions of her climax. Though Phillip didn’t yet understand the incredible sensitivity of her clitoris he willingly sprang into action, reversing his position and again offering his erection to her mouth. Overwhelmed at the unexpected thrill of the new-found excitement he blasted three more abundant loads into her mouth. Having never understood that this kind of sex could be so exhilarating he finally thought this is so sinful yet exhilarating and exhausting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.