The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

It had been a year since Agatha spent five nights with the nineteen-year-old Bart Andrews at the shore. In her thirty-one years of marriage there had been little romance. Her husband’s interest in sex seemed to have been overridden by his obsessive dedication to his ministry. Not having been an adventurous woman Agatha accepted what she had. She was a good mother, always virtuous and a useful helpmate to her husband in his work as a pastor.

Her involvement with Bart though was more than a sexual awakening. The experience opened doors she had never considered. During this quick affair, the constant headaches she had begun experiencing since the second year of her marriage stopped, which made her realize how strong her libido was. She had ignored the idea that lack of sex was causing her headaches. When she figured out how it was affecting her, she began practicing the “sin” of masturbation. Having grown up with a mother who planted guilt for this act of prurient self-satisfaction she usually only resorted to self-satisfaction when the headaches became too intense. After her week with Bart, she realized that since puberty she had been a sexual volcano on the verge of eruption, something she had repressed for so many years. Her weeklong frolic with the young lifeguard was the breakthrough. Not only had this remarkable young man opened the doors of her sexuality he scratched many of the itches that had been bothering her for three decades. Her week at the shore was not only joyous she experienced it completely headache free.

When she got home from her vacation, she had hopes of seducing her husband into the kind of sex that Bart had introduced her to. That was not to be, at least not with him. So, she had to find a way improve her sexual self-worth without him. Taking herself in a different direction she did it completely in a way that a typical pastor’s wife never would have. It began with a chance encounter at the local farmer’s market.

Within a week of that encounter with Garven Milroy she was going to bed with him. Once he high school sweetheart then church choir director he was now her daughter’s piano teacher who just sang in the choir. It would become a sizzling affair that would last for a year. By the end of that year Aggie realized that Garven’s interest was solely about sex. She was fine with that but didn’t welcome the kinky varieties sex in which he wanted to include in her. When he began pressuring to be involved in some of his ménage-a-trois she drew the line. She was happy was happy with the sex they were enjoying but refused to be forced into Garven’s ménages. If she were to decide that she wanted to explore alternative sexual adventures it would be her choice, not a controlling male’s.

In an ironic twist that blew her away Aggie discovered that her husband, the pompous Phillip Wilcox, was having an affair with a much younger woman, his new associate pastor Kasey Kaminski. The night she came home from standing outside of Garven’s window, watching him have sex with her daughter—his former piano student—Aggie vowed to terminate the affair with Milroy for good. When she got home that night, Phillip was just coming in the door. As he always did, he kissed his wife. To Aggie’s shock she detected the scent of pussy on his hand. Having suspected that he might be having an affair with his assistant pastor, the sexual musk she smelled on his hand confirmed his involvement in hanky-panky with her. Already fuming about spying of Garven and her daughter Penny, Aggie’s anger took a strange turn. At first, she had an unexplainable urge to have sex with her dishonest and neglectful husband. Not letting on that she knew he was cheating she said, “I need to be loved tonight Phillip.”

Having had no romantic intentions with his wife Phillip realized that he had been careless in not washing his hands after sex with Kasey. He realized she smelled and suspected when he carelessly touched her face without washing his hands. Amid his guilt his hand seemed to have taken on gigantic proportions making the scent emanating from his hand seem to fill the room. Hoping beyond hope that Agatha hadn’t detected it he tried to cover his back by saying, “ I hope that I haven’t been neglecting you Aggie.”

Her husband’s affair was something new thing to Aggie; she had no idea there had been others. He had been with women members of his church before—the outcome of counselling sessions and such. It wasn’t an uncommon phenomenon among his peers; others of his colleagues who had fallen prey to needy or predatory women. But this was the first time he had begun developing a serious relationship with a colleague, not to mention one so junior. He knew full well that he could be driven out of the church if his behavior were discovered. But he rationalized Kasey is so young and exciting, and she’s so amazingly TIGHT.

Feeling like such a fool Aggie thought I should be a stronger person than this. But with the strange thought that having sex with Phillip could be punishment for him she pressed the issue and said, “I just need it so badly tonight Phillip. Please take me to bed. PLEASE.”

For the first time in their married life Aggie was amazed that her husband lasted so long. She wondered how many times that night he had done it with the young and perky Kasey Kaminski. What surprised her further was how energetic he was. She didn’t decipher that his vitality was powerfully driven by guilt. But she was angered by his dishonesty when he moaned, “Agatha darling, your vagina is so tight and so exciting. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so sensitive down there before.”

To his credit, or more aptly to his guileful behavior he actually snuggled with her after sex, something he had rarely ever done. After playing with her pussy so eagerly with his right hand—something else he rarely did Aggie supposed that it must have been her husband’s goal to alter the evidence of his guilty activity by merging Kasey’s smells with hers.

In her mind her own cheating on Phillip was brought about by his sexual neglect of her for so many years. She reasoned that he had always been carrying on a charade and was now having sex with young Kasey Kaminski. Pissed that she had just found out that Garven Milroy had been cheating on her with her daughter of all people she was pissed at her husband’s cheating. While he snored beside her Aggie was planning to exact revenge on the deceitful males in her life. Having suspected that there might have been something going on with Penny and Garven while she was his piano student in high school, she could accept that Penny could be holding a prior sexual claim to her piano teacher, so she had no resentment toward her daughter. She speculated that the young woman was simply following through with an affair that had been going on since her early teens. Fuck these assholes she thought in very unreligious language.


At one a.m. Aggie was still wired. She heard the back door open and close. Malcolm’s coming in from his date. Getting out of bed she wrapped her silk kimono around her naked body and headed for the kitchen where she found her son tipping a partially full half gallon of milk to his lips. With a sarcastic chuckle she said, “Where have I failed you Malo?”

Jerking with a start he spilled milk down the front of his dark blue tee shirt. Turning toward his mother he gave her a sheepish gaze with a shrug of his shoulders —she had been telling him not to drink out of the container since he was a child. Self-consciously he replied, “I’m sorry Mom, you startled me.” It was spring break; Malcolm had been home for the past few days. Now a junior at Rutgers University he’d decided to forgo the spring break trip to Florida.

With an indulgent giggle Aggie said, “Malcolm David Wilcox, I might as well give up about your drinking out of the milk carton.” She picked up a dish towel from the counter and dabbed his shirt. Feeling his well-developed pectoral muscle, she blushed and said, “My goodness Malo you certainly do keep yourself in good condition.” But she was even more understanding of his physical condition than her son imagined ... or so she thought.

She had seen him sunning himself on the patio in his skintight Speedos, swimming trunks that made such a marvelous display of his tight buns from behind and the significant package between his legs in front. More than once she had ogled him like a curious teenage girl. Since her affair with Bart, a college student just a year older than Malcolm, she had been dealing with guilt ridden lust for her son that had recently become incredibly intense.

The incident happened a year ago after she had come back from the shore. She was passing Mal’s bedroom when she heard a moan coming from beyond his door. Concerned that he might be ill she noticed that the door had been left slightly ajar. Peeking through the crack in the door she could only make out a tiny portion of the bed. But there was enough room for her eyes to take in the entire mirrored wardrobe door at the foot of Malcolm’s bed which reflected Malo’s body lying on his bed. Swallowing a lump in her throat she saw that he was on his back completely naked. Stunned she realized that his body was writhing because his hand flailed on his erect penis. When she realized how large his penis was, she thought in amazed wonder there’s no doubt that my son has become a man. Knowing she was wrong to gawk at his private pleasure she knew she should walk away. But when she heard him murmur, “Mom, Mom...” something she couldn’t make out she strained her ears and listened more intently. When she heard him say “Mom, MOM” more urgently her stomach dropped, her feet were glued to the floor and her vision became intensified.

The beauty of her handsome son stroking what appeared to be a surreal magnification of his childhood phallus made her want to burst through his door, jump on his bed and ride his beautiful cock. This is so wrong she thought as she felt the surge of wetness between her legs. Telling herself that her boy-child was a normal youth she determined I have no right to be here and once again decided to leave. But when he cried, “MOM, MOM” more loudly Aggie’s entire persona became magnetized to the crack in the door. As her son’s body froze and he said, “SHIT,” she watched a long arc of his white semen fall and land on his chest and stomach. Three more arcs followed a similar arc laying milky semen from his chin to his patch of dark, curly pubic hair. It was as if an invisible hand had slapped her face. Holding back breath that was demanding to be gasped she realized the perversion she was engaged in Lurching down the hallway to get away from Malcolm’s room she seethed, “Why doesn’t he close his damned door?”

The flustered mother had no way of knowing that since Malcolm had been a sophomore in high school he had been involved in an illicit relationship with his counsellor, Charlotte Speaks who had become his sexual guru. A sensitive boy, Malcolm had been continually aware of the insipid way his father treated his mother. One of his friends had purloined a book about a son who, aware of his mother’s sexual neglect from his father, had become his mother’s lover. Since that time, the fantasy of making love to his mother became a growing obsession.

It was through a strange twist of circumstances that he became involved with Charlotte Speaks, an attractive single woman who for years had been seducing carefully selected students. When she became Mal’s sexual mentor the involvement with the divorced older woman intensified his feelings toward his mother. “You are an exceptionally handsome young man Malcolm Wilcox,” she once told him. “Take it from me, a mature and previously married woman, a handsome fellow as young and virile as you are a sought-after commodity for older women everywhere.”

When Malcolm confided to her that he was having fantasies about his mother she told him, “I promise you darling, your mother definitely has sexy thoughts about you too.” Though intrigued and titillated by what she said he didn’t believe what Charlotte had said was true. To him his mother seemed incapable of such inappropriate thoughts. What Charlotte said though enhanced the piquancy of the fantasies he’d been having of his mom. He had no idea of his mother’s affairs, but he admitted to his teacher that since puberty he couldn’t stop thinking about his mother as a sexual object.

Now standing in the kitchen covered only by her thin silk kimono Aggie smirked at her son who was looking at her out of the corners of his eyes. The way she seemed to be looking at him lit a flame of hope in Malcolm’s mind that Charlotte Speaks might have been right. As far as he was concerned Agatha Wilcox, even at the age of fifty-three, was one of the hottest looking and most desirable women in the world. The chemistry between them had always been relaxed. Tonight though, he sensed a quality about her that seemed to be eager for his touch. The fact that she was wearing just the thin kimono, a wrap that emphasized her feminine form in lurid detail, seemed to be an invitation that he tried to deny. I’ve gotta be out of my fucking mind to even be thinking this way.

Trying to be cool he stole glances at the vee top of his mother’s thin wrap, admiring the cleft of her substantial C-cup breasts. The thin silk material showcased her ample nipples that seemed to be pushing out against the delicate fabric. Her face was beautiful and young looking. Her hourglass figure, though slightly thickened at the middle, was still well pronounced enough to deny the existence of love handles. Knowing that beneath the kimono his mother was naked made Malcolm clamp his thighs together to hide the bulge of his growing erection.

As they faced one another in the kitchen, neither mother nor son was totally at ease. Out of the blue Aggie asked, “Do you ever see Charlotte Speaks any more Malo?” She had seen Charlotte in the supermarket just a couple days ago. The attractive single woman had asked Aggie about her son. As they parted, she remembered thinking isn’t it strange that Charlotte seems more interested Malo than just becoming current on his whereabouts? Rutgers was only thirty miles away. Nah, she thought, I’m just being silly.

Feeling self-conscious Malcolm thought, Christ, my hand still has the smells of Charlotte’s pussy on it. I hope Mom can’t smell it. As he put the offending hand in his pocket, he almost burst out laughing when he thought of the milk carton that he had just drunk from. He knew the remains of Charlotte’s scent was all over his face. It’s probably tainted the milk for God’s sake.

“Why the naughty smile Malo?”

When it struck him that his mother might be reading his thoughts his face turned his face deep red. Having always thought his mom was wise to so many things he had done he asked, “Why the sudden interest about Charlotte Speaks Mom?”

All through his childhood Aggie knew when she had caught him in a lie or hiding mischief. The admission was always written plainly on his face. Though shocked to her core that something might be going on between her son and his former guidance counselor she held her feelings in and chuckled as she said, “You young people think that we adults are so naïve, don’t you?”

“Are you talking about Charlotte?” Knowing his mother was on to him he decided to be adult about it. “But how could you have known anything about it Mom?”

Blushing at the impossibility of what he had just divulged Aggie was both thrilled and disappointed that her intuition was correct. Tightening her stomach, she steeled her mind to what she had just learned. Smiling in a motherly fashion she cleared her throat and said, “I didn’t know anything until this very moment Malo, but I’ve had suspicions for over a year.”

“Darn it Mom, I’ve never been able to hide ANYTHING from you. May I ask what made you think that Charlotte and I were um ... doing anything.”

With weary chuckle Aggie said, “‘doing anything,” that’s a cute way of referring to it Malo.” Reaching out she brushed his bangs with the backs of her fingers. “When you were in school Mrs. Speaks always sang your praises a little too loudly dear. And I always caught interesting body language whenever she talked about you.” She rolled her eyes. “It was the kind of body language that said to me, ‘I’m excited by your son.’ But it wasn’t until I met her at Pathmark just a couple days ago that I felt fairly sure. Do you mind if I ask you if you’ve seen Charlotte since you’ve come home Malo?”

The redness in his face reappeared as he thought, Damn Mom, you’re sharp,” Um ... I’ve been with her twice Mom. She’s the reason I didn’t go to Fort Lauderdale. I...”

“You don’t have to explain anything Malo; I understand more than you might think. And you’re at the age where it is really none of my business.” God, why couldn’t Phillip have been like Malcolm? “Actually, Malo I’m glad that an adult woman had been um ... teaching you the ... um ... fine points of being with a female.”

The electricity in the room sizzled. As she watched her son’s eyes ogling her breasts, she cast a downward glance at them, smirked and thought No wonder, my nipples feel hard as rocks. She didn’t want to put him on the spot by saying something that might scare him off. Nor did she want him to stop looking. Thrilled that his eyes were showing attention to something she was worried might be too saggy Aggie’s ego had been crying out for confirmation since before hers and Garven Milroy’s relationship had begun to cool. Her nipples were so swollen and hard that she knew he could see her excitement; they were poking tents in the fabric of her silk kimono. Unable to stop what came out of her mouth she blurted, “You do like what you are looking at don’t you Malo?” God, did I actually SAY that?

GEEZ Mom, he thought, I can’t stop looking at them. His face turned different shades of red as he wondered what could have gotten into his mother to be acting this way. There was no question that she was enjoying the fact that his eyes kept returning to her chest. Christ, her nipples are so fucking huge, and her breasts look soft like a young girl’s.

During his silence she realized what she had just said. She was sure of what was on her son’s mind. Still, she needed confirmation. In a husky voice she murmured, “What’s on your mind Malo?”

He couldn’t believe what was going on between his mother and hi. Her words seemed to be filtered through white noise. “You’re so ... so beautiful Mom,” he stammered as he felt his hands being taken into his mother’s which seemed to come from nowhere. Turning his palms upward she kissed the left one. Though cognizant of Charlotte’s scent still being on it he didn’t understand why it excited him that his mother might be smelling it.

Aggie shuddered inwardly as she recognized another woman’s musk on her son’s hand. Considered the irony of smelling Kasey Kaminski’s on her husband’s she thought what a strange night this has turned out to be. With all that had gone on earlier in evening: disappointment, anger, the vow of getting revenge, a strangely new and passionate love for her son along with jealousy of Charlotte Speaks’ access to him. “Malo?” she meekly said, “Is there a small portion of your life where your mother might fit in?”

Remembering conversations, he had with Charlotte he thought, Christ, she has ALWAYS been right on. In a quavering voice he replied, “Oh Mom would you believe that, ever since I was thirteen, I’ve always wanted to ... too much was happening to express through words, his roaming eyes and unswallowable Adam’s apple were saying it all.

With Malcolm’s tongue-tied admission sending shocks from her hair follicles to the tips of her toes Aggie pulled her son close. Caught off guard when he not only initiated the kiss, but she was also stunned that he did it in such a sophisticated way. As she felt his lips melting into hers, she did what was frighteningly instinctual and accepted his tongue. As her son’s adept tongue explored her mouth, she let go of her pent-up which exhausted through Malcolm’s nostrils she thought THANK GOD FOR CHARLOTTE. What she had hoped for as an exploratory “drive-by” was morphing into an unexpected but passionate adventure.

Pulling back to catch her breath Aggie’s intention was to set ground rules. But her concern that they might be interrupted in some way she said, “Let’s go down to the rec room Malo.” With a quivering smile she tugged at his hand and murmured, “We won’t have to be so quiet down there.”

Holding hands high like teenagers they descended the stairs, Aggie’s insides fluttered while Malcolm’s knees were on the verge of collapse. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, they kissed which turned into a passionate tango that found their legs going between each other’s and their thighs pressing into each other’s groin. Forbidden buttocks were being clutched by familial partners. Aggie felt her son’s up-tilted hardness against her mound which transported her back to the cottage at the Shore where, for the first time, she pursued sex with a man other than her husband. Funny she thought I felt so guilty then. Now what is happening seems so natural. But will we both be alright with this strange thing after it’s done? She thought about how Malcolm had been inside her body for nine months, growing, filling her womb to bursting, then coming out in such incredible pain. Now, with his erect penis pressing between her swollen labia and titillating her clitoris he was giving her such inconceivable pleasure. With her lust demanding more she said, “Oh Malo, I’ve wanted this so MUCH ... for such a LONG time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.