The Pastor's Wife
Chapter 7

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

It’s funny, Aggie thought as she watched Garven Milroy walking out at the end of choir practice with Gloria Delgado, all this time and I’ve never felt jealous of him. She knew it wasn’t really jealousy. It was more of a fascination she felt about the Latino woman, she found her exotic. Piercings had not become popular in the mainstream yet. When Adrianna Milroy (Garven’s deceased wife) first introduced Gloria Delgado to the choir Aggie had been put off by Gloria’s nose ring. At the same time, she was fascinated by it but didn’t know why. The nose ring made her think the woman might have been on drugs or something. There was no basis for that either.

Adrianna Milroy seemed like a person who thought out of the box and Aggie admired her for it. As the wife of a pastor, Aggie Wilcox had to be circumspect in the way she conducted her life. In the congregation there were always members who would talk trash about her. If she were to have given Gloria open-armed approval she didn’t know what racist person would be denigrating her for her open acceptance of the girl, Girl, she thought Gloria’s got to be ten years younger than Adrianna. That would make her about 45 now.

When Adrianna was singing in the choir Aggie sat in between Gloria and her. As she got to know the attractive young Mexican woman Aggie found her to be quite nice. She seemed stable as well. But that ridiculous nose ring! Something else: It appeared to her that there was a peculiar kind of bond between Adrianna and Gloria, almost like they were sisters.


When the Rev. Phillip Wilcox took over as Pastor, Garven Milroy was already church organist and choir director. His day job was teaching piano in his home and he was quite successful. His wife Adrianna was a well-known music editor for a publishing house. After marrying Milroy, she decided to go into her own business, working out of her home as well. As her business became quickly profitable asked Gloria Delgado—a young editor at her previous firm—If she would come to work for her.

Gloria had graduated with a master’s degree in music composition from Fairleigh-Dickenson University and joined the publishing house that Adrianna worked for. Prior to joining Sound Notes she worked for another music publishing house in New York. While at Fairleigh-Dickenson she had become serious with a saxophone player—Rocco Novello—a saxophone player who was into piercings with one on his tongue. When Gloria discovered how his tongue stud enhanced her sexual excitement decided to get pierced, getting one through each labium and one in her clitoris. The labial rings were decoration for intimate friends, but the clitoral ring worked in concert with the ones in her lip, nipples, and navel in a titillating way.

Rocco Novello, had his navel pierced as well as the head of his penis, just were the cleft started beyond his circumcision scar. Kinky and quite sexually active he found that when fucking and being sucked—particularly when being sucked—the rings sent shocks through his penis that made his testicles vibrate and his anus spasm. The electrolytes in saliva and vaginal lubrication reacted with the metal rings usually sending jolts to his toes. Being a sound expert as well as saxophonist for his group Rocco experimented with low level electrical currents in auxiliary sound equipment and found that when he attached alligator clips to the rings the power caused such excitement in his sexual package that his testicles would produce greater loads of semen which would explode in powerful ejaculations.

At the age of sixteen Gloria was lured into a relationship by her aunt. They were soon joined by her uncle. Though she was well acquainted with sexual stimulation and satisfaction administered by experts, the excitement brought on by the rings made her feel as though she had achieved something parallel to sexual nirvana.

Being a person who loved to tamper Rocco rigged a device that used low level battery current that produced tiny shocks without causing damage to the body. Using a control that he devised he showed Gloria that, when the actuated clips were attached to his navel and penis rings it drove him into fits of frenzied pleasure that, without even touching himself, made him shoot as many as five bounteous loads of semen that went seven to nine feet. When he attached alligator clamps to the rings in each nipple, her navel and clitoris, Rocco “played” her from low levels of current to the highest level, literally causing as many as eighteen seizure-like orgasms.

The first time they did it exhausted her but as they continued, they perfected fucking with electrical currents surging through the sexual parts of both of their bodies. While he couldn’t hook up the crown of his cock while he was inside her pussy, he could activate his testicular rings which caused sexual pleasures to soar to extremely high levels.


Gloria had just become Adrianna’s assistant editor at Sound Notes—Adrianna’s employer before she went into her own business—when the group’s small plane crashed, killing Rocco and his four other band members. For the grieving young woman Adrianna became her counselor. It was during this period of two years, a time when Gloria, the previously sexually active young woman, became celibate. One night during this period Adrianna confided to Gloria that until she married Milroy, she had still been a virgin.

“How did you manage that,” Gloria asked.

“It’s just something I vowed to be until I got married,” Adrianna answered. When she saw that Gloria was looking askance at her she gave a naughty smile and said, “I masturbated a lot ... sucked guys cocks trying to get them off to make them lose interest in fucking me. Occasionally I would get my pussy eaten by guys who thought they could get into my pants. Anyway, it worked until I married Garven.”

It was the night of the music convention in Nashville, a year, and a half after the plane crash when Adrianna and Gloria shared a room together. Under the influence of too much wine Gloria was getting maudlin about Rocco. As she wiped her eyes a corner of her lace hankie got caught in her lip ring. Adrianna asked, “What do you get out of wearing that thing anyway?”

Taking the comment as an affront Gloria countered, “Having been a virgin until you got married Adrianna you probably wouldn’t understand.”

Always willing to be set straight and learn new things Adrianna came back with, “I’m willing to listen if you’re willing to explain.”

After a momentary pout Gloria began, “It was the first step in an unbelievable sexual adventure with Rocco.” She snorted at the questioning arch of her friend’s eyebrows then went on, “Rocco had his navel and the underside of his knob pierced. He told me how much it enhanced his sexual excitement. I was interested but didn’t really believe him. To humor him though I had my lower lip pierced. After doing it, when it was still tender, he kissed me. I couldn’t believe the shocks that went down my neck and centered in my nipples.”

To Adrianna’s surprise Gloria began unbuttoning her blouse. When all the buttons were undone, she pulled her blouse open, reached inside and around back then undid the hooks. Pulling her black lace bra up she exposed her breasts. Each nipple was pierced with a gold ring. With a naughty smirk she said as she flipped each one with her pinky fingers, “It didn’t take much convincing to have these put in.”

Adrianna was sitting on her bed with her back against the pillow. Her long legs were drawn up underneath her bottom. Startled by Gloria’s actions she sat up and stiffened. The sight of the gold loops going through her roommate’s nipples made her wince. Leaning forward to get a better look she asked, “Didn’t it hurt?”

“They numbed them with some kind of spray,” Gloria answered. “It hurt a little. But (she winked) I can’t even begin to explain how much pleasure I’ve gotten since Rocco...” Putting her hands in front of her face she sobbed and fell to her side on her mattress. With her hand on the younger woman’s head, she felt her weeping movements and was captivated by Gloria’s gorgeous breasts cups that jiggled with each sob.

Intrigued by Gloria’s talk about the lip ring bringing sexual pleasure Adrianna wondered just how much pleasure the nipple rings could fetch. She watched how the gold rings waggled with each catch of her breath which made her want to touch the loops and flip them. She had always been fascinated with other women, particularly younger, attractive women—especially if they were petite. Gloria was only 5’1”. Though her waist was short it showcased the young Mexican’s girlish curves. She had always been taken with perfectly shaped legs ... had always looked—just short of staring at women who attracted her. Though never seriously considering “being” with a woman she often wondered what it might be like. She always liked Gloria Delgado, even had “what it might be like thoughts” about her. Hearing about the rings in Rocco’s navel and penis excited her. Now, seeing Gloria bare her breasts and seeing the piercings, she felt a surge of lubricating excitement and wanted to know more.

With tears in her eyes Gloria said, “I’m sorry Adrianna. It’s just...” She sucked in and then expended air to get a grip on her emotions.

“I understand,” Adrianna said, still stroking her head.

“You’ve been such a good friend to me Adrianna. I hope...”

“What darlin?”

“I hope I’m not embarrassing you. Am I making you uncomfortable by showing you my breasts this way?”

Adrianna thought you sure as hell have turned me on. “I’m not embarrassed at all Gloria. But I am curious about what you’re trying to make me understand. You have beautiful breasts, by the way.”

Gloria’s lips curled into a tiny smile. “I just wanted to show you the rings and tell you what they do to me. I thought if I could make you understand you might even be interested in getting piercings too. You wouldn’t believe it Adrianna, how much more sex is with these piercings.”

Cocking her head, she asked, “In what way Gloria?”

The look on the petite Mexicana’s face was one of a “born-again” trying to share the rapture of salvation. “Tickle my lip ring,” she urged. “Then look at my nipples.”

Adrianna traced her finger along Gloria’s lower lip until it hit the ring. She twiddled it. Gloria winced but nothing else happened.

The petite Mexican girl urged, “Do it again for a few seconds, then look again.”

She twiddled it again a couple of times, then again. As her eyes moved to the young woman’s nipples she grinned and murmured in astonished, “They’re getting red and swollen.” The realization brought on a swelling in Adrianna’s own nipples. “I’ll be damned.”

“It took Rocco to convince me of it then showing me how to enjoy sex with piercings.” She smiled as she said, “You’ve been so kind to me Adrianna. I just wish you could enjoy these feelings too.” In a hopeful gesture she stroked the back of Adrianna’s hand, picked it up and placed it on her breast. “Do you think I’m terrible?”

As she kept her hand on the cushion of Gloria’s soft and delightfully formed breast the rims of Adrianna’s ears turned crimson as she flashed on the many sexy women she had ogled over the years. The dark-complexioned Mexicana pressed Adrianna’s hand more firmly on her breast while cooing, “It’s been a long time since anyone has touched me like this.”

Looking deeply into Gloria’s almost black eyes Adrianna smiled. She remembered a Latina female model who posed for the art students to practice painting a nude woman. She was older, perhaps in her forties. She wondered as she had at the time if the woman got sexual satisfaction exhibiting herself in such a way. She remembered how aroused she had become while painting and how she wished that the woman would open her legs and spread her clam so she could paint its folds of its contours.

“Oh Adrianna,” Gloria gasped, “I feel it down to my toes.”

“You’ve been with a woman before Gloria,” Adrianna asked.

With a look of guilt Gloria’s said, “Yes,” then lowered her eyes. “Have you?” When she glanced up there was hope in her eyes. When Adrianna shook her head no” Gloria went on, “Do you um think I’m terrible?”

Her answer was silent but graphic. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse and Adrianna pulled it open. Reaching behind her back she unhooked her bra then let it fall to bare her own breasts. Standing she clasped Gloria’s hands in hers and pulled her to her feet. As she hugged the petite Mexicana to her body their nipples touched, and they caught fire. Releasing a long breath of trapped air Adrianna whispered, “No sweetie you’re not terrible. This is something I’ve thought about for long, long time”.

Desperate to feel another female’s flesh against hers Gloria let out a sob-mixed gasp indicating orgasmic relief. With her eyes tightly shut she bent slightly to grab the hem of her friend’s skirt then coaxed Adrianna’s legs enough apart to allow her to pull the moistened panel of her panties aside. Penetrating her agreeably openminded friend’s lubricated tunnel she tenderly examined it with her searching finger.

“Ohmigod Adrianna,” the ecstatic woman gasped, “I’m so glad you’re not upset with me.”

Thrilled by the movement of Gloria’s finger Adrianna thought, finally! I’ll find out what it is like to make love to woman. And why would she think I would be upset with her? If she only knew how far out of the box, I think and said, “These rings work better when they are licked?

“Yes.”

Flexing her knees to Gloria’s fingered ministrations Adrianna bent her head forward and touched the raven-haired woman’s nipple and areola with her tongue. Gloria winced and screeched, “JESUS,” sawing her fingers in and out of Adrianna’s clutching cunt while rubbing her own clit with her thumb.

Fondling Gloria’s other breast with her free hand Adrianna pressed it against her chest and moved it around in a large circle. As much as the newness of what she was doing with another woman excited her, the other woman’s fingers and thumb effectively brought about Adrianna’s quick and explosive orgasm. As she shuddered in a series of releases, she was overwhelmed that by merely playing with the younger woman’s breasts and licking her nipple rings she could produce such a violent release. Having experienced instant gratification both women settled into a fervent French kiss. Adrianna had kissed many women’s cheeks before, numerous female lips in mere pecks but found the sustained softness of Gloria’s lips more titillating than she had imagined. Like soft, warm pillows their lips were alive, melting into each other, stimulating incredible excitement. While Gloria’s younger, more pliable lips sent stabs of pleasure through Adrianna’s breasts and tummy darting tongues in dark, moist cavities, found switches that made them passionately disrobe. Standing in a pile of discarded garments their naked bodies melded with the other’s flesh as searching hands were accompanied by a symphony of moans and gasps. Finding Gloria’s oozing clam Adrianna slid two fingers to the knuckles, massaging the gripping constriction of the younger woman’s vagina.

Breaking the kiss allowed Adrianna’s need to visualize Gloria’s petite, naked body. She took hold of the younger woman’s hands, clasped them in hers and stepped back. Smiling at what she saw: ample, rounded breasts with petite, almost black nipples that were surrounded by half inch, blackish areolas with the golden rings that sparkled against her dark flesh. As her gaze shifted downward, she spied the golden navel ring and asked, “And the navel ring also brings you pleasure?”

With a naughty smirk Gloria responded through ragged breathing, “Just lick it and find out.” Using Gloria’s body for leverage Adrianna placed her hands around the girlish waist and lowered herself to her knees. She wanted to kiss and fondle Gloria’s breasts, but already knew how the nipple rings reacted to twiddling and kissing. Placing her hands on Gloria’s tight butt she clutched it, dug her fingers in and she the lithe Mexicana’s tummy. Dragging her wet tongue, she traced a line to the girl’s navel. Circling it she nipped the button between her teeth. As she lapped at the ring, coating it with her flowing saliva Gloria’s response was immediate. Her body stiffened as if she had been plugged in and, having become her own vibrator, shuddered.

“God, I LOVE that,” Gloria gushed. Then in a kittenish voice she pled, “Touch my clit ring Adrianna, PLEASE?”

Excited by what she was learning Adrianna knifed her hand between Gloria’s knees. She smoothed it up the inside of her thighs and pressed to open her legs a bit more. Tracing her middle finger up the smooth inside of Gloria’s legs she intentionally bypassed her pussy, touching her trimmed mons that felt like a tiny Sable pelt. Eager to know what another woman’s clitoris felt like Adrianna was curious about it and the clit ring as well. As her finger parted a furrow in the soft pubic hair, delayed gratification took over. Opening the engorged labia, she felt the moist slickness of Gloria’s trench. Finding the hardened berry pierced by a piece of metal was strange. But that brief touch caused Gloria’s knees to bang together as she sucked air and hissed, “Yes Adrianna. YES!”

Two things dawned on her: As their breasts touched Gloria shimmied hers, apparently stimulating herself by the movement of the nipple rings. Not only was there just a ring in her clit, but there were also two more, one in each wafer-like labium. Touching the clit ring was as much curiosity for Adrianna as it was pleasure. Judging from the sibilant sounds coming from her partner’s mouth though, it was truly titillating for her as well as ecstasy producing for Gloria. Each movement of her fingers brought forth hiss followed by a moan. Trying to figure out this novel kind of jewelry she touched one labial ring then the other. In another thrilled outburst Gloria exploded, “This is so fucking HOT.”

Curious to find out more Adrianna slipped the tip of her finger past the ringed petals and slithered again into the squishy tightness of Gloria’s pussy. Prior to now she had only played with the inside of her own vagina. But to have it inside another woman’s and have that woman’s muscles clamping on her finger was so incredibly erotic that she felt the urge to come as well.

“Yes,” Gloria emphasized with drawn-out sibilance ... and “Yes” each time her finger pushed all the way in. For Adrianna there were two thrills: being in another woman’s pussy and feeling the foreign touch of gold rings on either side of her finger. Needing to see what she was feeling she knew what Gloria’s what answer would be but asked, “Would you like for me to eat your pussy?” It was a question she had thought about through the years, when she had looked at other beautiful women, a question she had never been bold enough, or in the right place and bold enough to ask.

The answer was an emphatic, “YES!” with a bouncing movement that had her sitting on the bed and lying back. Drawing up her legs she dug her heels into the edge of the mattress and looked eagerly into Adriana’s eyes. Adrianna scanned the dark complected Mexicana’s body: her darkly nippled breasts that were enhanced by the shiny gold rings, her tautly muscled abs centered by an “outie” (pierced) navel, her soft abdomen that led to a mons that was covered with soft, black, feathery pubes. Kneeling she was alive with excitement as she placed her hands on Gloria’s knees and gently coaxed them open. Her eyes caught traces of the three golden objects peeking through closed but glistening labia. Placing her thumbs on Gloria’s outer lips she pressed and opened the juicy clam with a sodden “click”. Expelling trapped air through slightly opened lips she said, “Un-fucking- believable!” Focusing on the exposed clitoris she tried to imagine the pain the piercing must have cause in such a tender spot. The labial rings that pierced the two wafer-thin lips didn’t seem as barbaric. But she wondered how Garven’s cock would feel as it dragged against them if he fucked her.

“Aren’t they great?” Gloria cooed with a proud smile.

“They are Sweetie. They are ... strange but beautiful.”

Flipping the clit ring with the tip of her finger brought another hissed exclamation. Toying with the two labial rings she was fascinated at the way they looked and felt. During her own sexual play with her husband Garven often blew a tiny stream of air on her clit which chilled it and gave her shivering thrills. Wondering how different it might be with the rings she puckered her lips, leaned closer and blew a tiny stream on Gloria’s clitoris.

Like a spring-loaded vise Gloria clamped her thighs over Adrianna’s head and yelped, “SHIT,” gasping and panting before opening her legs. “That’s so intense Adrianna ... so FUCKING intense.” Hesitating for a bit she enticed, “If I did the same thing to you, you wouldn’t feel it as intensely ... not having the rings.”

Adrianna loved the warm slickness of her own pussy ... loved how her fingers moved so smoothly in and out. As she licked Gloria’s delicious quim, she savored the incredibly smooth sheen of the woman’s sexual custard. Lapping and sniffing the glistening folds of her vulva she smelled the increased aroma and said, “I want to know so much more about the piercings Gloria.” Looking up she grinned and murmured, “In the meantime, since were being so intimate—naked and all—why don’t we just go sixty-nine?”

Grinning, Gloria stood up and asked, “Do you want to be on the top or bottom? Or should we just do it side by side?”

With Adrianna it had been more of an unrealized lust. She had often fantasized about women but knew that it would take someone else, someone more experienced to make it happen. With Gloria, who her boyfriend had involved with other women in threesomes before, it didn’t take long to enjoy the fact that a woman simply knew what it took to turn on another woman. And from the time she first met Adrianna, she had considered her as the kind of dream woman she had been looking for, someone like her aunt who got her started.

“You’re taller Adrianna,” Gloria said, “so it might be better if you were on the bottom. But...” She smiled and gave a knowing wink, “we’re going to be rolling around before you know it.”

Standing up, Adrianna reached for Gloria’s hand and helped her to her feet. “I’m right there with you sweetie,” she said as she took the smaller woman’s place on the bed.

When she and husband went sixty-nine and he was on the bottom he always needed the extra lift of a pillow to get his mouth comfortably on her pussy. So, scooting away from the headboard enough to allow Gloria room for her legs, Adrianna put a pillow under her own head. Sliding the bottoms of her feet back on the smooth sheet she bent her knees and spread her legs. Once on the mattress Gloria knee-walked to Adrianna’s head, turned toward the foot of the bed and threw her left leg over Adrianna’s body. Leaning forward she positioned her saddle just over her friend’s face. Throwing her arms forward she caught herself with outstretched hands, bent her neck and lowered her head. After drooling saliva in Adrianna’s navel Gloria began lapping the pool with the tip of her tongue, painting her slippery spit in and around her taller friend’s quivering bellybutton. As she felt the warmth of Gloria’s tongue touching her silky groove Adrianna said, “Lower your hips a little more baby.” And when she did, she pushed on Gloria’s left ass cheek to allow her fingers access to Gloria’s tender, puckering, nearly black anus. As she tickled the supple ring with a feathery caress, Adriana pressed her other hand against Gloria’s closed but moistened clam.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.