The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

She was at the farmers market at 6:48, twelve minutes before it opened. Milroy ran into her at the gate about five minutes later. As they shopped together Aggie felt safe that no one would suspect anything of an intimate nature between the two of them. It was just two neighbors shopping at the market together and talking. As they walked and talked however the stimulating breeze that wafted her unpantied bottom told her how wet she was becoming between her legs.

As they walked Garven said, “Both Adrianna and I were thrilled when your husband became pastor of our church Aggie. Not only is Pastor Phillip a good preacher he’s a good administrator as well,” obligatory words he thought necessary to get the conversation flowing.

It had always appeared to Aggie that Garven and Adrianna were happy as a couple. For some reason she thought that Adrianna might have been the dominant of the two. “You spoke about her when I came to talk with you on Monday. You must miss her very much.”

Sighing said, “Apart from my music Aggie she was everything to me. Marrying Adrianna made of me a better man.”

What a sweet thing for him to say. “How did you two meet?”

Cocking his head, he chuckled. “Believe it or not it Aggie it was on a blind date. A friend of mine introduced us. We went to a Grateful Dead concert.” As he rolled his eyes his cheeks turned pink at the memory of his blind date going down on him in the crush of a crowd.

“How long did it take for you to realize that you wanted to marry her?”

“Oh, it was love at first sight for both of us.”

It took a long time with Phillip she thought. Though in retrospect she thought it was true love, it has merely become a marriage of convenience for both of them. “You and Adrianna always appeared to have it together as a couple.”

“We did, Aggie, in every way.”

In every way, she thought, why couldn’t my marriage have been and ‘in every way’ kind of thing? Maybe there is still hope. Still, we have the children.

“What about you and Phillip?”

Pausing for a moment she thought back, ““Well, we met in college, fell in love and got married.”

“Is Phillip as passionate as a man as he is a pastor?”

I wish. “He’s at his best in the pulpit Garv,” she answered skirting the truth.

Hearing the dodge Garven thought, thus the sexual energy Adrianna talked about. He segued into the reason he asked to meet her at the market. “I can give you two hours each Saturday Aggie, from eight to ten. I don’t think we should meet at the market each week though. People may notice and get the wrong idea about us. Meeting here early today is just an opportunity for us to talk so we don’t waste lesson time.”

He is certainly all business this morning. Maybe I misread him on Friday. I guess I’ll need to think long-term. Or maybe I am just totally wrong.

Garven’s thought I hope I’m reading her correctly. I don’t want to queer a possible relationship by giving her the impression that I don’t want to give her lessons.


Milroy pulled into his garage. Aggie parked in front of the house. By the time she was on the front porch he had opened the door. “I’ll put on some coffee Aggie. We can chat a bit. We’ll go over my plan for your lessons.”

She was so horny enough to climb the wall. Her clit was on fire from the number of times she had rubbed it through the night. She wanted it to happen. But I don’t want him to think I’m a slut who will just lie down on the floor, spread my legs, and say, “fuck me.” Shaking her head, she thought, I’m off base here. How can I even be thinking this way? She was beginning to think that Milroy’s only interest was in teaching piano.

After having poured the coffee and they were sitting at the kitchen table Garven said, “From what I’ve discerned from your playing Aggie you need to be more precise. I’ve designed some exercises that will help you there. We’ll work on that for a couple of weeks. It’ll be tedious. But from there, if the exercises work, we can begin making progress that might be more satisfying for you.”

As he talked Aggie toured the décor in her mind. Adrianna was an exquisite decorator. “I fully expect that you’ll put me through my paces Garv. When you first took Penny as your pupil, she mentioned that you were a hard taskmaster. It was only a matter of a few months though that you had her playing like a pro.”

“Thank you, Aggie. But Penny is a prodigy. I’m anxious to see what I can do with you.”

“So am I Garv,” she said, feeling the wetness sagging down the insides of her legs. I should have worn my panties but slightly parting her legs to let the air waft coolness. Changing the subject, she said, “I see so much of Adrianna in this house Garv, she was quite passionate, wasn’t she?” The next thing out of his mouth set her on her heels.

“Incredibly passionate Aggie. We had such a wonderful life together,” shaking his head as if in disbelief. “When we first met, I thought she was a fast woman. Even so, I fell in love with her. And believe it or not Aggie, she was a virgin on our wedding night. Quite frankly, after the way she acted on that first date, I was surprised about that.”

I wonder what she did. And why is he directing the conversation in this way? “Would it have made a difference if she weren’t?”

“Were you Aggie? I mean when you and Phillip got married, were you a virgin?” He knew she was when they went together in high school. But he didn’t know about college.

Who would ask a question like this? She should have been proud when she said, “Phillip was the first.” But she was embarrassed.

“That’s not what I asked.”

It was not unusual for women of her generation to have sex before marriage. She knew girls in her dorm that had sex with numerous boys while attending college. While it was important for her to remain a virgin, there were times while petting on lover’s lane when Phillip had been passionate that she wished he would go all the way with her. “Would it make a difference to you if I told you, I wasn’t?”

“It’s really none of my business.”

You’re right about that MR. Milroy. Though she was not accustomed to talking with men about these things she felt compelled to continue. “The fact is Garven; I was a virgin when I got married.” She wondered why he seemed relieved at her answer. Blushing, she smiled aggressively and said, “But never in my wildest imaginings would I have thought my virginity would be an important quality when applying for piano lessons.”

After a defensive sip of coffee he said, “I guess you probably think I’m coarse, or a rude to be asking you this. Actually Aggie, I think it’s something special for a woman to maintain her virginity until she gets married.

Well, she thought, you never pushed me into anything when we were in high school then said, “You were always such a gentleman Garv.” And he was, it was she who was the aggressor.

He smiled as he said, “Maybe I was just too much of a wimp to try.” Her crooked grin surprised pleased him “To me, it really does make a difference. It says so much about a sense of self-worth, that in saving it for the man she thinks she will spend her life with is something of profound value.”

“Had I not been married to Adrianna for such a long time I never would have felt comfortable discussing sexuality with a woman other than my wife.” He blushed. “I guess you might say that my Adrianna liberated me.”

His statement gave her a profound sense of relief. At first taken aback, she remembered how open Adrianna about sexual matters had been. Maybe I don’t have to worry about him having sex with my daughter after all. “But you said that you thought Adrianna was a fast woman.”

Laughing Milroy replied, “By everyone’s standards but hers.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means that she would do anything but let a man, other than her husband, penetrate her vagina with his uh, penis.”

This is really a strange conversation. But I must admit he’s being incredibly honest. I wonder if Adrianna was responsible for that too. Her clit was tingling to the extreme.

Blushing, Garven thought, I really shouldn’t be talking with her about this. But it worked with her daughter. But that’s different. Though I am making love to her daughter I’m not fucking her like I want to with Aggie. She should at least feel good that I am doing my best to keep Penny a virgin. “We’d better get started with your lesson Aggie.”

Sitting on the piano bench Aggie looked at the exercises and tightened up. She played a couple of notes and flubbed them.

“Shake it off Aggie,” he said. “Relax. There’s no audience.”

It’s hopeless; I’m intimidated by his brilliance; besides... she was distracted by the tiny tickles that were racing from her nipples to her navel and around her clit.

He moved behind her. “A number of my students are uptight the first few times Aggie. A massage can be helpful. Do you mind?”

Wanting him to touch her she felt gooseflesh rise on her arms when he did. By the way air had cooled her thighs almost to her knees It seemed that her vagina had already spilled a cupful of its nectar. “If you really think it will help,” she said, trying to keep her voice from quavering.

He had intended doing the lesson for an hour then trying to segue into something more physical. After kneading the muscles in his pupil’s neck for a while he saw how much it was affecting her. Each squeeze emphasized the subtle moves of her body, the kind Adrianna use to make when he massaged her. He had done this routine with many of his students. With Penny though, and only with her, it had morphed into a sexual involvement. Aggie reactions were just like her daughters, more subtly, but reacting just the same. Like his young protégé her mother was turning to butter. Moving his hands lower on her back he leaned and kissed the back of her neck and whispered, “I didn’t realize you were in such need Aggie.” His hands moved between her arms finding her breasts. “I’m needy too Aggie.”

The wetness wicked through the fabric of her skirt felt like it had leaked on the hard bench. She squirmed. It felt like she was sliding on the wet, wooden surface. Pushing her back against her teacher she purred, “I need it so BADLY Garv.”

“You have no idea how much I’ve been thinking of you Aggie.”

Her sigh trumpeted desperation, “I’m being starved Garven.”

Pulling her plum-colored polo top out of her skirt he slipped his hands inside her bra. “God Aggie,” he marveled, “you’re such a soft and warm woman. I have to confess though that I’ve looked at your breasts quite often and this just confirms how girlish your breasts really are.”

The touch of his hot hands, coupled with his confirmation of what he thought of Aggie’s breasts, flipped a switch that filled her nipples with blood. She felt them pulsing to her the beat of her heart as if they were reaching out to touch the hollow of Garven’s hands. Feeling the hardness of his erection against her back, she gasped, “Take me to bed Garv, please?”

Leading his former girlfriend and now willing pupil by the hand into his bedroom she turned to him, her eyes showing both need and wariness. Holding both of her hands he asked, “Are you sure you’re alright with this Aggie?”

“I-I just need it so b-badly Garv. I’ve been climbing the walls. Thinking of the possibility of doing this I barely slept last night. With a nervous giggle she said, “I’ve been thinking about the things we used to do in your dad’s car in high school.”

With his hands cupping her breasts he pulled her to his and encapsulated her. Thrilled that she was pushing back at him he pressed his hard cock he helped her stand and turned her body to face him. With his erect penis pranging upward he embraced her and pressed his hardness against her tummy. Tenderly placing his lips on hers he slid his hands to her bottom and cupped each cheek. She parted her lips, accepted his tongue and with her breath clutched her knees turned to jelly.

Tightening his fingers on her ass, she ground her tummy against his cock. They rocked as one dry humping as their tongues explored the inside of each other’s mouth. He turned her so he could hold his cock against her ass. Reached under her polo shirt he flattened his hands on her midriff and move up to her breasts, cupping and fondling them. “They feel firmer than I would have thought for a mature woman,” immediately sensing the faux pas having said, “mature woman.”

But Aggie took pride in the fact that, though she was fifty years old, her breasts were still perky. She wondered how they felt in his hands, this exquisite new set of hands, soft hands the tickled such music from ivory and ebony keys. Her nipples pulsed and firmed to stretching hardness. Savoring the sensations that coursed throughout her body she tried to envelop his substantial erection between the soft contours of her supple ass. Wearing no panties made it possible for his upright cock to seat between her buns.

“Oh AGGIE,” he said, “Your ass feels almost like another PUSSY.”

Oh, how I wish Phillip would use such words. Though feeling shy in Garven’s presence, she thought of her first time with Bart, a total stranger. Garven Milroy, on the other hand, had been a boy she petted with, had dry humped and held his cock in her hands. What if someone in the church finds out? Everything about this involvement was fraught with the peril being discovered by the church community what would they think?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.