The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Ostensibly Aggie was going to Garven’s, using the ploy of discussing piano lessons with him, to open up the subject of her fear that the piano teacher was having sex with her daughter. Her real reason was to get close enough to him to have sex. Garven agreed to the meeting but with the intention of having sex with Aggie. While the discussion about Penny did take place to a minor degree sex indeed prevail, but gentle and rough sex, with discussion of future perversions. The tension of the hoped for involvement, on both of their parts, leaves both Aggie and Garven looking forward to “music lessons” for many Saturday mornings to come.

As Aggie drove to her meeting Garven she decided that she would not mention that, for the past couple of weeks, Penny seemed to have reached an emotional plateau. It was almost like she was a grown woman. But she would say that she, as a parent she was concerned about that fact that her daughter was taking lessons alone with a man, one with whom she seemed to have grown so much closer, one who had recently been widowed. The image of Garven, the man, came to her mind. He was naked, his erect penis in full erection. She remembered having had it in her hand during their high school years. If she remembered right he was not quite as thick as Bart as but he was much longer than Phillip. But I’m not sure my memory is clear on that.

She wondered how she would know if he would be trying to be defensive. I’ll watch his eyes. Malcolm (her son) always telegraphs guilt when he is talked with in that way. If he gets nervous I’ll know that something is going on. Maybe I’ll suggest that he come to our house to give her lessons ... where I can keep my eye on them.

But when Milroy opened the door she saw only his bright blue eyes. She tried to keep her eyes on his but couldn’t stop them from drifting down, spotting the huge bulge in his groin. Jesus, I shouldn’t be looking. But why is he hard? With his eyes fixed on hers Garven couldn’t miss that they had wandered to his crotch. “Why don’t you come into the kitchen, Aggie? We can have a cup of coffee and talk about what you want to accomplish with the lessons.”

He poured coffee, a little cream for her, black for him. “We have known each other for such a long time Aggie; I sometimes think about the year we went steady. It’s been eight years since your husband became pastor of our church. Isn’t that right?”

“Nine actually,” she corrected. Her mood had changed. She was no longer thinking of Garven as a sex object.

“Nine, right. I’m glad of this opportunity to get reacquainted with you Aggie. When did you start calling yourself that?”

“Just within the last week as a matter of fact. At my age it might help to go forward with a younger sounding name. Makes sense, right?”

Garven chuckled, shaking his head. “The things we do.” He rolled his eyes.

She laughed, thinking back to those days. “I was painfully shy.”

She remembered Garven’s wife, remembered how refreshing it had been to sit next to her in the choir. Adrianna was person who obviously thought more out of the box than the pastor’s wife ever had. Her attitude had infected her in a way that influenced her actions at the shore when she met Bart, the young lifeguard, with whom she had a week-long affair. Without the comments Adrianna made about men in the choir, and some of those sitting in the church, she thought, I don’t think I would have ever encouraged Bart to pursue me. She also remembered that Milroy’s wife, during those previous choir practices affected her in a rather alarming way. She thought she could feel herself getting wet, a sexual excitement brought on by a woman, something she considered as being quite sinful.

“She used to talk about you quite a bit Aggie,” Garven said, “said that you seemed to be more like an Aggie than an Agatha.”

“That’s what...” she started to say as the hairs on her neck rose, remembering that Bart had said the same thing.” ... someone else said the same thing to me recently.”

“It must have been another man,” Garven said, causing her to blush. “I mean,” he said recognizing her embarrassment, “I think men would recognize a kind of flirtatious nature beneath that layer of propriety.”

Feeling the blush in her cheeks Aggie nervously cleared her throat and said, “Well thank you for the compliment, if that is what it was.”

“I’m sorry if I may have embarrassed you Agatha. I remember I called you Aggie once in high school. You said you didn’t like it.”

“I have never thought of myself in that way. And nobody has ever called me anything but Agatha.” She giggled. “Funny Garven, I love the name Aggie now ... makes me feel like a new kind of Agatha. Call me Aggie Garv.”

He chuckled. “Nobody has called me Garv since Adrianna passed.” Looking deeply into her eyes he said “Funny, even though we went steady for a year in high school I didn’t really know you very well. Now I am starting to see you more as a person who can see some of life’s enjoyments. Adrianna always thought and acted so much out of the box. You might have recognized that.”

So, are you saying that everybody else sees Agatha Wilcox as prim and proper?” He nodded. “I’ve always hated that image. To tell you the truth Garv, sometimes I get tired of being considered the Pastor’s wife, the stoic woman who has no human emotions. I suppose though that this is the lot of a woman married to a man of the cloth.”

Feeling good about the way Aggie was opening up Garven said, “We’re all human.” The bulge that was apparent when he had answered the door was on the rise again. Clearing his throat he pursued the purpose of the meeting, “So, Aggie, I’ve heard you play the piano in Sunday school. You seem to have a natural talent for it. I suppose Penny has gotten some of her gift from you, although...”

Blushing at the compliment she held up her hands. “Say no more about that. I’m a decent player. She’s great! In answer to your question though, I would like to learn from you how to make my music become more expressive.” Clarifying her thought she went on. “Watching you and Penny and listening to the way you both expressed your music the other night was; it was...”

Garven interjected, “I know you might be offended by this Aggie, and I shouldn’t even say it. But with a musician as talented as Penny that kind of performance, is almost; almost like...”

She didn’t want to say it. But it was a perfect segue into the real reason she was there, “like making love?” The rims of her ears flushed and grew hot.

Milroy’s cheeks reddened. “It was that apparent?” Not knowing what to expect would come from Penny’s mother’s mouth he cocked his head, a curious yet defensive action.

“To me it was, yes.” Her hand went to her chest feeling her heart then moved to her throat and toyed with it. “Not to my husband though. And probably not to the rest of the audience either—except—if you consider the professors from Julliard ... it was definitely uh, like making love. To tell you the truth Garv I was embarrassed.”

With a nervous chuckle he said, “Artistic people are accustomed to such romantic feelings Aggie. And that is strictly what it is, the prompting of romantic feelings.” I hope she doesn’t pick up the lie.

You’re lying.

“So Aggie is the real reason that brought by you here is your fear that I might be taking advantage of your daughter?”

The son-of-a-bitch is toying with me! I can’t tell him about her masturbating to the practice CD. And I’m not going to tell him that I came close to orgasm watching them at the recital. A rush of excitement filled Agatha’s pores. Overriding her protective parental feelings she thought, God, he’s delicious. I’m so confused, so wicked. And I love it.

“It is strictly artistic Aggie. It’s our art that’s talking. Our love is for the music.” He almost laughed when he thought I’ve become such a bull-shitter.

“I want to experience those feelings when I play Garv.” She bit her lower lip not realizing the action would be so telling.

For Milroy it was like fifty pounds had been taken off his shoulders. In my wildest imagination I never would have thought this would be this easy! “To tell the truth Aggie I really don’t have room on my schedule for another piano student. On the other hand I don’t give piano lessons on Saturday. Jesus, he thought, I want her now. But my next lesson is coming soon. And a quickie is only for people do who are really accustomed to each other. “Would you be willing to come early on Saturday mornings, like eight o’clock?”

“You know I’m an early riser Garven. How many times have we run into each other at the farmer’s market?”

“I thought you might. But I would like to talk with you to get the lay of the land. What would you think about meeting at the market on Saturday? Jesus, I hate to wait that long. We can talk while we shop.”

She wanted to be more transparent about it, wanted to reach for his fly right then, to unzip him and go down on him. Instead she said, “I really want to develop the kind of mutual love of music that you and Penny share Garven.” Actually, I just want you to make love to me.

I want you too Aggie, he thought. Imagine: both the mother and the daughter! How could one man be so lucky?

Friday night was sleepless for Aggie. The moment she got up though she felt incredibly rested, yet sexually stimulated. Never going anywhere where she wasn’t well dressed she wore a plum colored polo top tucked into a flared, flowered skirt in hot colors. Wearing no hose, she wore sand colored, open toed wedgies. She hoped that she had read Garven Milroy correctly. Today might only be music lessons; she hoped not. You’re a mature woman Agatha, Aggie, Wilcox. Don’t rush it. She told herself that, if she persisted in her lessons for more than just one week there might at least be a chance of exploring sex with him. Regardless, she always liked to dress attractively. Today she wanted to look good for him in clothes that would, if he chose to make a move, make her easily accessible. Giving her attire just one more thought she bent down, pulled up the hem of her dress and took off her panties. Remembering her Girl Scout motto, she whispered, “Be prepared,” grinning impishly into the mirror.

She was at the farmers market at 6:48, twelve minutes before it opened. Milroy ran into her at the gate about five minutes later. As they shopped together Aggie felt safe that no one would suspect anything of an intimate nature between the two of them. It was just two neighbors shopping at the market together and talking. As they walked and talked however the stimulating breeze that wafted her unpantied bottom told her how wet she had become between her legs.

As they walked Garven said, “Both Adrianna and I were thrilled when your husband became pastor of our church. Not only is Pastor Phillip a good preacher he’s a good administrator as well.” These were obligatory words he thought necessary to get the conversation flowing.

It had always appeared to Aggie that Garven and Adrianna were happy as a couple. For some reason she thought that Adrianna might have been the dominant of the two. “You spoke about her when I came to talk with you on Monday. You must miss her very much.”

He sighed then said, “Apart from my music Aggie she was everything to me. She made of me a better man than she married.”

What a sweet thing for him to say. “How did you two meet?”

He cocked his head and chuckled. “Believe it or not it Aggie it was on a blind date. A friend of mine introduced us. We went to a Grateful Dead concert.” Blushing slightly he rolled his eyes.

“How long did it take for you to realize that you wanted to marry her?”

“Oh, it was love at first sight.”

It was a long time with Phillip she thought. Though she thought it was true love, in retrospect, it became more of a marriage of convenience for both of them. “You and Adrianna always appeared to have it together as a couple.”

“We did, Aggie, in every way.”

In every way, she thought, why couldn’t my marriage have been that way? Maybe there is still hope. But still, there are the children.

“What about you and Phillip?”

“Well,” she paused for a moment, thinking back, “We met in college, fell in love and got married.”

“Is Phillip as passionate a man as he is a pastor?”

I wish. “He’s at his best in the pulpit,” Aggie answered skirting the truth.

Hearing the dodge he thought, thus the sexual energy Adrianna talked about. He segued into the reason he asked to meet her at the market. “I can give you two hours each Saturday Aggie, from eight to ten. I don’t think we should meet at the market each week though. People may get the wrong idea about us. Meeting her early today is just an opportunity for us to talk so we don’t waste lesson time.”

He is certainly all business this morning. Maybe I misread him on Friday. I guess I have to think long-term. Or maybe I am just totally wrong.

Garven’s thoughts were: I hope I’m reading her correctly. I don’t want to queer a possible relationship by giving her the impression that I don’t want to give her lessons.


Milroy pulled into his garage. Aggie parked in front of the house. By the time she was on the front porch he had opened the door. “I’ll put on some coffee Aggie. We can chat a bit. We’ll go over my plan for your lessons.”

She was so horny that she could climb the wall. Her clit was on fire from the number of times she had rubbed it through the night. She wanted it to happen. But I don’t want him to think I’m some kind of slut that will just lie down on the floor, spread my legs and say, and “fuck me.” Shaking her head she thought, I’m so far off base. How can I even be thinking this way? She was getting the idea that Milroy’s only interest was in teaching piano.

After he had poured the coffee and they were sitting at the kitchen table Garven said, “From what I’ve discerned from your playing Aggie you need to be more precise. I’ve designed some exercises that will help you there. We’ll work on that for a couple of weeks. It’ll be tedious. But from there, if the exercises work, we can begin making progress that might be more satisfying for you.”

As he talked Aggie took in the décor. Adrianna was an exquisite decorator. “I fully expect that you’ll put me through my paces Garv. When you first took Penny as your pupil she mentioned that you were a hard taskmaster. It was only a matter of a few months though that you had her playing like a pro.”

“Thank you Aggie. But Penny is a prodigy. I’m anxious to see what I can do with you.”

“So am I Garven,” she said, feeling the wetness sagging down the insides of her legs. I should have worn my panties. Changing the subject she said, “I see so much of Adrianna in this house Garv. She was really a passionate woman wasn’t she?” The next thing out of his mouth took her aback.

“She was incredibly passionate Aggie. We had such a wonderful life together.” As he talked he was shaking his head as if in disbelief. “When we first met I thought she was a fast woman. Even so, I fell in love with her. And, believe it or not, she was a virgin when we married. Quite frankly, after the way she acted on that first date, I was surprised.”

I wonder what she did. And why is he directing the conversation in this way? “Would it have made a difference if she weren’t?”

“Were you Aggie? I mean when you and Phillip got married, were you a virgin?” He knew she was when they went together in high school. But he didn’t know about college.

Who would ask a question like this? She should have been proud when she said, “Phillip was the first.” But she was embarrassed.

“That’s not what I asked.”

Within her generation it was not unusual for couples to have sex before marriage. She knew a number of girls in her dorm that had sex with numerous boys while attending college. While it was important for her to remain a virgin there were times, while petting on a college lover’s lane, times when Phillip had been passionate, that she wished he would go all the way with her. “Would it make a difference to you if I told you I wasn’t?”

“It’s really none of my business.”

You’re right about that Mr. Milroy. Though she was not accustomed to talking with men about these things she felt compelled to continue. “The fact is Garven; I was a virgin when I got married.” She wondered why he seemed relieved at her answer. Blushing, she smiled aggressively and said, “But never in my wildest imaginations would I have thought my virginity would be an important quality in applying for piano lessons.”

After taking a sip of coffee he said, “I guess you probably think I’m coarse, or a rude man to be asking you this. Actually Aggie, I think it’s really special for a woman to maintain her virginity until she gets married.

Well, she thought, you never pushed me into anything when we were in high school then said, “You were always such a gentleman with me.”

He smiled as he said, “Maybe I was just too much of a wimp to try.” He was pleased with her crooked grin. “To me, it really does make a difference. It says that the woman has a supreme sense of self-worth ... that in saving it for the man she thinks she will spend her life with is something of profound value.”

“Had I not been married to Adrianna for such a long time I never would have felt comfortable discussing sexuality with a woman other than my wife.” He blushed. “I guess you might say that my wife liberated me.”

His statement gave her a sense of relief. At first taken aback, she remembered how open Adrianna was about sexual matters. Maybe I don’t have to worry about him having sex with my daughter after all. “But you said that you thought Adrianna was a fast woman.”

Laughing Milroy replied, “By everyone’s standards but hers.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“It means that she would do anything but let a man, other than her husband, penetrate her vagina with his uh, penis.”

This is really a strange conversation. But he’s being incredibly honest. I wonder if Adrianna was responsible for that too. Aggie’s clit was tingling to the extreme.

Blushing, Garven thought, I really shouldn’t be talking with her about this. But it worked with her daughter. But that’s different. Though I am making love to her daughter I’m not fucking her like I want to do with Aggie. She should at least feel good that I am doing my best to keep Penny a virgin. “We’d better get started with your lesson Aggie.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.