Twins - Cover

Twins

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Having just moved into town, My twin sister and I went around the neighborhood, to find some kids our age. Across the street from us, were another set of twins. Join us all for some gnarly and funky sex along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex  

After we told Addy everything we did over at the Swanson's house, she was shaking her head about it.

"You talked Jeff into flirting and fucking his own mother?" she said incredulously.

"It was all based on the way you and I communicated just prior to our 'hook-up, ' Addy," I calmly replied.

"What do you expect of me now ... to go over and swap sons with a woman I barely know?"

"No, Mom ... I thought it necessary to tell you everything that happened, because of our new relationship, not in spite of it! I still love you as my mother, its just things have changed and Susan and I are trying to be more than brother and sister at the same time."

Susan added, "We're just teenagers trying new things ... you were a teenager and not that long ago. You experimented, not that you've told us much of anything, but isn't a persons goal to improve and be successful at what they attempt to do?"

"OK, you two ... I get it, you want independence, but just be careful. Involving Jeff's mom can only complicate things."

Since I have given a description of everyone else, let me tell you about Mrs. Swanson, or Katherine. She is probably mom's age, possibly a little older, 5ft6, real pretty blue eyes, blonde hair down to her shoulders; might be about 36C or D, wears glasses around the house, but when she goes out, she pops in contacts. Haven't met Mr. Swanson, or Jeff Sr as I hear him referred to ... I suspect he looks like an older version of Jeff Jr.

"Addy," I said. "Why don't you come over with us, to meet Katherine? She's real nice and you two must have a lot of war stories about being married to guys who're married to their jobs."

"I don't know, Andy ... I don't want to intrude?" Mom explained.

"Mom, she might be as anxious to have a girlfriend, so to speak, as you are."

"What makes you think I want to have a 'girlfriend' as you call it?" Mom blasted back at me.

"OK, fine ... be a hermit crab. Stay inside and never go out, never see anyone except me, Susan and occasionally, your shit-head of a husband."

"That's not fair, honey! I had friends in Bloomington ... I just don't make friends as easily as you and Susan do."

Susan got into this discussion by saying, "Mom, you and Katherine could end up best friends ... you just don't know it yet. I know you have something in the fridge you could take with you as a sort 'welcome neighbor' sort of thing."

"Well, I do have a fresh pie in the fridge ... what do you think, Andy?"

"Let me see, you both have twins, a boy and a girl; you both have husbands who leave you alone for over 12 hours a day; and you both cook all the time, because you have nothing else to do with your life. Did I miss anything?"

"Well, we both have kids who are apparently full of themselves enough to make love with their own mothers."

"Now there's a commonality you two could explore," said Susan with a giggle. "Maybe you could ... help each other out, a little. Maybe a little something something."

"I cannot believe my own children are suggesting I have a lesbian affair with a woman I haven't even met."

"Addy," I said. "Except for the fact that she's a blonde and you're not, the two of you are very similarly shaped and my educated guess is she may be a year or two older than you. And we are not advocating a 'Sapphic love affair' between the two of you, unless you really hit it off."

Mom gave me a playful slap into my stomach, giggling while she did it. "Well, I was known for my munching skills in college."

"Anybody we know, besides Sharon Ridgeway? Aunt Charlene, or maybe Uncle Jimmy?" Susan said. "You can always 'do me' whenever you want Addy, a regular date to lick my wet warm pussy ... god, I'm so turned on right now."

"Control yourself, young lady. We're all going over together, let me get my pie."

Susan and I started to laugh at this remark.

"What are you two, SIX years old? OK, let's go—the Swanson's should love my pie, don't you think?"

The chuckling was a little less obvious, but this time she deserved it, due to the fact that she has a sort of evil-looking grin on her face.


We knocked on the door, Katherine opened it and said, "Hello—you must be Mrs. Mitchell, hi kids ... come on in. Oh, that pie looks so tasty!"

"Call me Addy, Katherine ... I'm sorry it took so long to get over here to say hi, you know how busy you can get sometimes."

"Call me Kate, Addy ... our kids seem to get along real well, there's no reason why we shouldn't as well."

Susan and I walked in and saw Jeff and Jonnah and waved at them.

"Let's all have a piece of your mother's pie, kids. It looks too good to just put in the fridge. Is it from scratch, Addy?"

"Yeah, except for the apple of course, I got that from your Kroger's store. That's a nice place!"

We all gathered around while Kate cut the pie and we all got a taste of my mother's absolutely perfect crust. Everybody loved Mom's pie, smacking his or her lips and washing it down with some milk.

I said, "Gee, Mrs. Cleaver, you make the best pie on the whole block. I can't wait until the next time I get a piece of one of your homemade pies. Thank you for letting me have a piece!"

My mother looked at me like I was a Martian with three heads, shaking hers and saying, "Kate, sometimes—don't you want to just hit them just a little?"

"I know what you mean, Addy—having twins was a chore when they were very little, but now, I might not see them for hours at a time."

"Well, nowadays, Kate ... if mine are missing and yours are missing, that just means they're off raising hell somewhere else."

Jonnah responded by saying, "Don't you love us anymore, Mommy?"

Kate grabbed her kids and said, "See, Addy—they go from loving you to hating you to missing you to ... I don't know. You kids go upstairs ... leave Addy and me alone for a while, sometimes grownups need other grownups around."

I said, "You don't have to hit me on the butt to make me leave, but I'm gonna miss my Mommy while I'm upstairs. Can I have a kiss goodbye, Mommy?"

This turned all of the rest of the kids around and I walked up to mom and gave her a great big hug ... she whispered into my ear, "Behave ... remember to turn on some music if the four of you are going to 'play.'"

"OK, Mommy" I said and I gave her a quick peck on the lips as I left. Susan had a grin on her face. Jeff and Jonnah grabbed each other's hands and we all walked up the stairs and into Jeff's room.


Up in Jonnah's room, Jeff started the conversation.

"Wow, your mom is real pretty, Andy?"

I looked over at him and he added, "I'm just saying. If our mom's had the same hair color, they could pass as sisters, don't you think?"

"Well," I said. "Her hair is really dark black, but she's colored it for years."

"So," Jeff said. "The drapes and the carpet don't match?"

"Listen Jeff, I haven't given you any nonsense about you fucking your own mother, but I need you to back off of my mom. She and dad are having a few issues and I'm giving her a lot of personal attention, so lay off Addy!"

"Sorry, Andy ... I didn't mean any disrespect ... she's hot, you know that!"

"What do you guys want to do, while you're here? Swim ... Make out ... swap sisters?" Jeff said.

Susan looked over at me and then looked at Jeff, saying, "Maybe, its time I do a little comparison shopping Jeff ... you have a gourd for me?"

Jeff looked over to Jonnah for approval, she nodded and he went over to Susan and asked if he could kiss her. Susan looked over to me and mouthed 'OK?' I walked over to her and said quietly, "Susan do whatever you'd like ... just be careful, make him wear a condom," she said back to me, "Go for the D's, bro!"

Jeff took Susan to his room, while Jonnah walked up to me and said, "Alone at last, Andy! I know how much you've wanted to touch these, so don't wait any longer."

I heard music coming from Jeff's room. They got it going rather quickly. That sonofabitch better wear a condom, or he'll hear about it from me, I told myself.

"Andy, what are you waiting for? I want your lips on my nips ... now! Ooh mercy—yeah, that's it—oh oh yeah, great tongue Andy ... I'm cumming, you know how to suck on nipples ... how are you on a freshly shaved pussy?"

I had wanted to put my hands and my mouth on Jonnah's D-cups since I first saw her. Susan knew I did ... I just had to be patient, use the force!

I got up long enough to take off my pants and underwear and Jonnah did the same. She had a freshly shaved pussy all right ... and I bent down and started on her belly button, digging at it like it was a pussy as well. This got Jonnah moaning a little and then I moved down towards her pussy, leading the way with my fingers. Her body shook as I took my finger and played with her clitoris, thumping it back and forth causing Jonnah to tremble a bit.

As I moved down to her pussy, she motioned for me to get in a 69 position. Being thirty pounds heavier then her, I rolled off her and let her be on top. Being a gentleman doesn't just mean opening doors and standing up when a lady enters the room; a gentleman should never be on top in a 69, if there is any chance he might inadvertently crush her.

Jonnah grabbed at my dick quickly rubbing her hands on it and getting me hard. Then she licked the end, like it was a melting ice cream cone ... and it felt so good. She put her mouth over the end of it and sucked real hard. Ohmigod that felt fantastic!

Meanwhile, I was licking at her very wet pussy lips, trying to burrow inside with my tongue, which made me harder and made her giggle a little. I got up and moved towards her mouth with mine and started to kiss her very passionately. Not really knowing if this was a one time thing or the start of a regular twin-splitting when we got together, I decided I should get down to the business of fucking this fox.

While I was kissing her, Jonnah spread her legs, almost as if anticipating my next move. She grabbed my dick and put it just inside her pussy. Her hand on my dick made me tremble, hoping that I could last until I was actually fucking this fantastically beautiful female.

After she moved her hand away, I sank inside her making us both groan rather loudly. The smile on her face told me that all was good and she said, "Fuck me Andy ... pretend I'm Susan and cum inside me."

I started to move inside of her, pushing in deeper with every stroke ... I was picking up some speed and was really going to town, when I thought I heard a knock on the door. Assuming it was Jeff and Susan, I yelled, 'Come in' without slowing down even a little. Jonnah's eyes were closed as she was about to cum and I felt the moment about to happen; then I started to cum, spurt after spurt deep inside her. Jonnah was having a massive orgasm at the same time, moaning so loud and saying my name over and over.

The voice behind me said, "You may have spoiled my daughter, Andy ... she had gotten use to Jeff, but yours is bigger and longer than Jeff's." That was the voice of Katherine! I rolled off of Jonnah and Katherine and Addy were in the doorway, both applauding and cheering.

"It's OK, Andy," I heard Addy say. "Kate's known about her kids for quite some time. I told her about the three of us and she let me in on their 'open secret' as well.

I was still catching my breath when Jonnah realized who was in her room saying, "Gee Mom - Jeff and I thought you knew something, but we thought we being discreet."

Susan and Jeff walked into the room, dressed and trying to look as innocent as possible, but quickly realized what was going on and Susan came over to me and Jeff went to Jonnah, while we were getting dressed.

"After you're all dressed come on downstairs kids, we need to talk!" Kate said.

"Susan, they knocked on the door, but I thought it was you and Jeff and they came in just as Jonnah and I were cumming," I tried to explain.

"It's OK, Andy ... I still love you, but I knew you wanted to play with Jonnah, so I called them just before we came over," Susan explained.

Jeff added, "Jonnah, while Susan was a great fuck, I still want you from the moment I wake up in the morning."

Jonnah hit Jeff, causing Jeff to say to Susan, "Sorry, sometimes all the blood rushes to my dick and my brain sort of turns to mush."

"It happens to Andy, too ... don't worry?" replied Susan.


Downstairs, our moms were sitting down and we all sat down as well, wondering what exactly was about to happen.

"Well," Addy started. "First, chill out kids ... nobody is in any trouble. We just need to sort this all out, OK?"

Everyone made a positive audible reply to that.

Addy continued, "So, my twins are having sex with each other, the Swanson twins are having sex with each other, I've had sex separately and together with each of my children, Kate has had sex with her son, but not her daughter; at least not yet! As we all know because it just finished happening, Jeff and Susan have had sex and Jonnah and Andy have had sex. Have I missed anything here guys?"

I responded by saying, "Jonnah is on the pill, so they're practicing safe sex, I use a rubber when making love to Susan, until she's been on the pill for at least 40 days. When I made love to my mother, I offered to use a condom ... and lastly Jeff told me that Kate was unable to have any more children, so he didn't use a condom when they made love the other day."

"Thank you, Andy," Kate said. "Very eloquent and to the point."

Addy pressed on, "Whether or not any other 'hookups' occur, it needs to be said, We must not tell anyone, not in this room right now, about what has happened or what still has yet to happen between us, most especially your fathers. They have jobs that could be taken from them or worse, if a scandal about any of this were to come out."

"So, to repeat myself from earlier this week, 'What happens on West 87th Avenue, STAYS on West 87th Avenue, ' all right everybody?" A series of yes's and yup's were heard.

Jonnah spoke up and said, "Kate, any time you want to make love with me ... just knock on my door, I'm ready for you whenever you are."

Jeff said, "Can I watch that when it happens?"

Everybody laughed and Jonnah hit Jeff on the back of the head saying, "You had your time with mom ... I want mine too."


We got back home and Susan and I had started upstairs when mom called us to the kitchen.

"Andy, I'm surprised you two haven't asked me what Kate and I were doing, while you and Jonnah and Susan and Jeff were going at it?"

"Anything, you want to share?" I asked, in anticipation of something salacious about to be talked about.

"No and get your mind out of there, Andrew ... if anything like that happens between Kate and me, I may or may not tell the two of you about it, OK?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.