An Elizabethen Adventure - Cover

An Elizabethen Adventure

Copyright© 2012 by Sirdar

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is rewrite of a story called Flight to the Past I wrote some years ago. I have enlarged and expanded the story and renamed it. In the story, Tony is taken back to the reign of Queen Elizabeth the first to take revenge an an old acquaitance who wronged him in a prvious life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   Size  

Trouble on the Horizon

The morning came quickly, the rain had stopped and we were blessed with some watery sunlight filtering through the clouds I sent a message to the stables for Devil my stallion to be saddled and made ready as I prepared for my final leg of the journey to Bath. It was my hopes that when the business was finished that I would be able to partake of the hot baths that were so popular and so well known. I was just about to depart when a party of travelers arrived in a great flourish and with much noise outside. I thought I would tarry awhile, and see what was afoot. I saw a youth of about eighteen years enter the inn.

"Fetch me the innkeeper this instant." He yelled at one of the chamber maids.

I sat back in a corner seat to watch events, as Jenny came from the kitchens rubbing her hands on her apron.

"I want the landlord." He shouted.

"I am the landlord or the innkeeper." Jenny insisted.

"Fie woman thou cannot be – you are a woman."

"I assure you sire that I am the tenant of this inn as directed and appointed by Lord Amesworth."

"Ha that cowardly rascal. He is the one who had my uncle killed and stole my estate. I assure you madam that you will soon be replaced when I recover my inheritance."

"Sire, I know not who you are, but are you sure that you would care to say that to his Lordships face."

"Bring him on madam and I will face him."

"Fear not sire, he is standing just behind thee and has heard every braggart word you have uttered."

The youth turned to face me his face pale and pinched with sudden anxiety.

"You have a lot to say for yourself for one of such tender years." I remarked.

He was obviously aghast at being faced down by me, as he struggled to draw his sword.

"Draw that sire and I will cut you down where you stand I informed him, as I drew one of my pistols and pointed at him, or perhaps you would care to join me and explain your alleged grievance.

"I am challenging you sire to a duel and you are refusing my challenge sire?"

"I do not duel with children or youngsters wet behind the ears."

As I spoke I fired my pistol and put a ball in the floor at the tip of his boot. At the same time I drew my other pistol and held it at the ready.

"Now you can either talk or die." I informed him.

Reluctantly he sat across the table in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am now Lord Harold Winslow, heir to the Winslow estates."

"There are no estates, they were gambled away by the late Lord Winslow's father and the remainder has been sequestered by me. However, there is still the amount of 5000 guineas outstanding which I assume you are willing to recompense me, now you have inherited the title."

He visibly sagged in front of me and for the first time I began to feel a little sorry for him.

"I have little money sire ... We have only a small estate in Wessex which is only worth that amount itself.

"Pray sir, how do you know you have inherited the title?"

"I was informed of my inheritance by the Hon Anne Marie - Archer." He replied.

"It is not common knowledge that your uncle has expired and it seems that the Hon Anne Marie to whom both your uncle and later I, were both betrothed is using you for her own ends. But in any case the estate has been sequestered quite legally, as a result of gambling debts on which I held the notes."

The poor lad seemed quite shattered he said. "My Lord I must apologise it seems I have been badly misled."

"Thank you, that was well said. I admire your spirit and I wonder sire whether It may be that if you are prepared to serve me honestly I can put you in the way of restoring your family fortunes ... Are you interested sire?"

The lads face brightened up and I then I said. "I am a very rich man and I have many business interests. I am always on the look out for young honest men who are willing to come in with me. It will provide opportunities for us both to prosper, in my service. I may will require you to go to Africa and Zanzibar as my agent. eventually But beforehand you will spend time with Mistress Emily to learn the business Are you interested?"

His face brightened up. "Oh yes my Lord."

Well then go home, and put your affairs in order and report to my agent the Mistress Emily at my London address within one month and she will brief you in my affairs if she finds you suitable."

It was later in the day when I arrived in the city of Bath at our city house. My agent Mistress Emily was awaiting me in my private rooms, She was dressed in a gown and ready for bed and after a bath and refreshments we got down to the urgent business awaiting my arrival. She also informed me that one of my ships the Mohammad IV had arrived in the port of Bristol and was currently unloading a cargo of spices and a variety of other goods. It had brought a large shipment of gold for me, which was currently being weighed and bagged for storage.

It was of great concern to me that no proper banking system existed and such banking that was being carried out was in café's, such as Lloyds in the city of London, which I knew having previously lived in the 20th century was the forerunner of the present 21st banking system. I discussed the possibility with Mistress Emily in bed that night of setting up our own banking system, and printing our own receipts or currency. She took some convincing that it was a possibility and it took a long time for me to explain the system where people might deposit their gold and receive a form of paper receipt in exchange

She began to understand that the receipts would only be issued against the gold on deposit, or other securities like the deeds for land or other valuable assets. It was now becoming extremely embarrassing, as I now had large quantities of gold for which we had no immediate use. The urgent business was now done and Emily slipped on to my lap and we started to kiss as a preamble to our once again making love.

"My Lord I don't know how you get such ideas but it could work." As she finished speaking, she had started smothering me with her luscious body and all thoughts of further business disappeared.

Emily was a most ardent and accomplished lover and soon she had disrobed me and we were in the adjoining bed chamber. I started kissing her on her smooth neck and mouth Emily quickly lay back on to the bed, her arms reaching out for me.

"Oh, My Lord, I keep reminding you that you don't have to be gentle with me. I'm not a virgin as you well know"

"You may not be, but you know full well madam that I am," I said facetiously.

Emily started giggling. "You're too funny. My Lord"

Emily pushed me away and sat up. She reached down and she arranged her hair and took of her night gown...

"You have a lovely body." I told her as I watched her arrange her hair, whilst I disrupted her toilet by playing with her nipples through the giggles and her moans of contentment...

When she eventually laid back and was ready for me I continued to fondle her naked breasts, I gently pinched the nipples, bringing little screams of joy.

I pushed her back on the bed. Leaning over her I kissed her gently but with increasing passion on her lovely full lips. She pulled my head down to her nipples, moving my head alternately between them both, so that neither should feel neglected.

After about a minute I moved down pushing her legs apart, as I started gently licking her clitoris. Her body froze, and she gave a little scream and suddenly my face was flooded with her juices.

"No one but you My Lord has ever done that to me. She murmured.

"Please, sire I want you inside me now"

Emily spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. She wrapped her arms round my neck, and kissed me passionately. She reached down and positioned my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. I started moving my hips as I pushed gently into her.She was extremely tight and extremely wet.

She started moving gently with me and we settled into a steady rhythm of movement. Gradually the tempo increased and she started to breathe more heavily, then she started to move her hips in a slight sideways motion

With each down stroke, Emily was using her muscles in spasms around my cock as I moved in and out Emily began to breathe harder. She started moving with me her timing synchronized with mine.

"She cried out "Oh, My Lord, I'm cumming. Please cum with me."

I was very near cumming and I increased the tempo.

"Oh My Lord, My Lord please. Fuck me harder!"

As her body tensed I started shooting inside her. I thought for a brief moment I was going to pass out.

"Roll over sire," Emily said.

Emily moved her head down and began to suck my cock. She moaned contentedly as she cleaned my cock and his scrotum, she kept at her task until I was perfectly clean

She moved up and laid her head on my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.