An Elizabethen Adventure - Cover

An Elizabethen Adventure

Copyright© 2012 by Sirdar

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is rewrite of a story called Flight to the Past I wrote some years ago. I have enlarged and expanded the story and renamed it. In the story, Tony is taken back to the reign of Queen Elizabeth the first to take revenge an an old acquaitance who wronged him in a prvious life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   Size  

Jammarree Arrives

It was a couple of weeks later that one night I had only been abed for about one hour when their was a hammering on the door that woke the whole house. A few minutes later a clergyman was brought to my rooms. "I am the Rev Hapgood. My Lord, and I carry a message from the captain of the Mohammad lll which docked yesterday in Bristol. He sent me on ahead to tell you that your ex slave Jammarree, will be arriving on the morrow by coach from Bristol." I was stunned and yet pleased that Jammarree was safe. I had the Rev Hapgood given a room and refreshments and assured him I would journey to Lichfield to fetch her.

I waited impatiently outside the Winslow Arms. It was a bright but very cold morning and I wondered how Jammarree would fare in this bitter weather. I had previously had two rooms set aside for Jammarree and myself with Jenny the landlady. In the inn. I did not think that Jammarree would wish to travel further this day. I suspected we would use only one bed that night, but for the sake of appearances I had taken the two rooms.

Eventually the coach came in sight round the corner, and pulled to a stop. Jammarree was the first to alight wearing a straw hat, and carrying a small bundle. She rushed towards me her arms outstretched as I took her in my arms and hugged her close to me. There was a lot of pent up love in that hug we gave each other. Immediately my mind flicked back to the painting in the art gallery, where I had met Jammarree in the 21st Century and had led to my present situation...

We entered the inn taking a table next to the roaring log fire and ordered food. Jammarree was very hungry. She told me how as soon as I had gone Roger Winslow had snatched her, and told her she was no longer free, he had torn up her papers and kept her locked up. She thought that he was now probably sterile, as a result of his various venereal illnesses as he had left her well alone sexually.

On getting his passage to England having borrowed the fare he had attempted to sell her, but my friend Amin had taken her from him. Later he had advised her to come to England to me and had put her in the care of a returning missionary the Rev Hapgood missionary returning to England after several years. On arrival in England, the Rev Hapgood decided to travel ahead to advise me of her return, while a friendly lady helped her buy a few clothes, and saw her safely on the stage coach with instructions to the driver.

I sat in silence as she told me her story, becoming even more enraged as it unfolded. It was then that Jenny's husband who was the official tenant of the Winslow Arms approached me and said in a very hostile voice. "My Lord I can not have a blackamoor in the guest rooms, but she may if she wishes bunk down in the stables." I stood up and was about to hit him, when Jenny his wife who was just clearing some dishes nearby intervened. " She stays in the room reserved for her by her Lordship and that's final." She told her husband.

I told him my voice cold with anger. "I own these premises, and the tenancy is given at my discretion. Sire I think you have just given me due cause to consider reviewing your tenancy here." Jenny was livid with her husband, and set about him with a meat dish. After we had gone to my room, Jenny came and apologised for her husband. I told her that I was ending his tenancy, and transferring it to her instead, a move which was rather unusual in those days. " Whether you employ him or not, will be your problem Jenny "I told her. The next day we travelled back home. Jammarree was made welcome by everyone including my sister, where she was treated as a guest, and ate with the family. I had a meeting with Rev Hapgood thanking him for looking after Jammarree, I then explained the problem that we had relating to the local vicar.

The arrival of the Rev Hapgood was fortunate. It had been bothering me that the so called Rev Sidney Morrow was making free with the women of the parish, and carrying out the duties of being the Vicar whilst defrocked ... I vowed therefore, that I would consult the Rev Hapgood, and if he measured up seek his advice and, offer him the living with the Bishops approval.

Jammarree was happy being looked after by my sister, and so some days later the Reverend Hapgood, and I traveled to see the Bishop by appointment. We explained the problem, and discussed the problems that could occur by denouncing him.

In the end, the Bishop came round to my view, probably influenced by the large donation of gold pieces that I had donated to the Church funds. That all marriages carried out by the rogue vicar should be recognised by the Church as they had been carried out by the participants ignorant of the lack of qualification by Morrow, and in good faith. Funerals we could do nothing about, but Christenings could be re-arranged if people so wished.

The Bishop was pleased to confirm the Rev Hapgood in the living. His cousin Jane was now in accommodation provided by Emily, and wished to have nothing further to do with him t

On the following Sunday, I and the family, and all the house staff went to the church as normal. When the so called Rev Morrow took his place in the pulpit I stood up, and walking to the pulpit. I pushed the protesting man out of my way, and announced that the so called Rev Morrow was an imposter and that the Bishop had approved the appointment of the Rev Hapgood who would take his place. I also confirmed that the Bishop was seeking to bring the man Morrow to account.

The Rev Hapgood took his place in the pulpit, and very professionally told the congregation what had been agreed with the Bishop relating to Marriages, Funerals and Christenings. After church the parishioners were gathered in groups discussing the mornings shock announcement.

I had offered the Rev Hapgood the living and we had the Bishops approval which relieved me of one of my most pressing problems. In the meantime I was being pressed by Emily Roper to give some attention to my properties in London. I felt that now would be a good time to call on Lord Archer and tell him that I no longer wished to be affianced to his daughter Anne-Marie.

He almost had a heart attack on the prospect off having no savior for his debts. I did however, assure him that I would appoint a manager who would report to Emily, to bring his properties back into profit. I told him he must curb his outgoings, and operate within a strict budget, or else I would foreclose. Anne-Marie was livid with rage, and threatened to sue me for 'Breach of Contract' which was of course allowed in those days. I then assured her that if she wished to do so, then she should go ahead, pointing out that we were not officially affianced, and that my offer of help to her father would be removed, and we would foreclose on the estate forthwith. At this she quickly reconsidered her actions. However, I did feel rather guilty at the way in which I had treated Anne-Marie

Satisfied that Jammarree was now safe, and with my family, and she had decided to act as companion to my sister I decided the time was now ripe to travel to London

Jammarree had quickly managed to carve a niche for herself in the household, and she was given a room next to my sister, which was also close to mine. We spent several nights together renewing our friendship, and Emily understood that she held a special place in my affections

.

I had previously made arrangements to have my arch enemy Roger Winslow followed, as he made his way round London, where he had many contacts. He had tried to get access to the old Winslow home, but I had taken steps to ensure that the staff their did not admit or befriend him in any way. I got weekly reports on his movements and activities.

He had, according to my reports been making vast use of previous acquaintances and friends, he had borrowed money, and scrounged accommodation from a variety of sources. But in time these contacts began to shut their doors to him, encouraged by my agents who took great care in blackening his character in any way possible. He was fast wearing out his welcome from all these sources. He apparently had been offered sanctuary by one of the new rich Northern Industrialists who offered him funds to marry his overweight and very plain daughter. Winslow was keen to accept this offer, until I deliberately spread the word that he had or was suffering from several venereal diseases caught in Zanzibar. The offer was of marriage was quickly withdrawn, and he was back without hope. The only point of saving grace, and indeed the only asset he had was his title. I knew that many families would willingly marry their daughters to him just for the title. This possibility was a big danger to my plans, and I had to be sure that this did not happen.

The time was coming when I knew I had to act to end it all. Friends were growing tired of his company, and his continual sponging and society at large had come to appreciate that he was indeed on a downward spiral. The time was approaching when even I began to feel slightly sorry for him, but that soon changed when I thought of the suffering he had inflicted on Jammarree, and to so many other people. The suffering he was experiencing was nothing to the evil he had been responsible for, and especially the evil he had done to my beloved Jammarree, and her family He had started visiting brothels in the city when he was in funds, and had been ejected and beaten up for non payment, and for raucous and drunken behaviour.

This was good news for me, and now it was my intent to accelerate the downward spiral in any way I could, thus ensuring his eventual destruction. An outline plan was forming in my mind, and to that end I sent orders to the Captain to bring the Sloop Mohammad ll which had just loaded with a return cargo, round to the port of London to await further instructions. She had loaded in Bristol, and was about to return to Zanzibar and was due to berth in London within a few days.

On arriving in London Emily Roper and I, got settled into our London Home then we decided to visit 35 Curzon street. We went without warning and found it was a large spacious house, previously having belonged to a wealthy family who had lost their fortune, through sheer neglect. Large parts of the house were in decay and unused. The house was dirty and the girls looked seedy, and past the age when

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.