An Elizabethen Adventure
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Sirdar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is rewrite of a story called Flight to the Past I wrote some years ago. I have enlarged and expanded the story and renamed it. In the story, Tony is taken back to the reign of Queen Elizabeth the first to take revenge an an old acquaitance who wronged him in a prvious life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   Size  

Being Affianced

One of the penalties of being affianced or almost affianced to Anne-Marie, was the obligation to escort her to various boring social events. She also made time to visit our home and introduce herself to my Sister, and to the senior house staff. She made it clear that she intended to be the mistress of my domain in due course. I was also required to escort her to various social events, which quickly became time consuming, as well as insisting that we took time for our own enjoyment.

Fortunately Jane was working out well and Emily was able to delegate many of her mundane and time consuming tasks to her. I gave Emily free rein to employ extra staff when and if she needed to. The one post that we needed to fill urgently was that of estate manager. Emily had recruited a retired farmer for a few hours each week to do some of the work, but although she had interviewed several men, none so far had proved satisfactory.

She needed the extra help as increasingly Anne-Marie was asking me to stay overnight with her due to the amount os social events we were being invited to. The very first occasion after the duck pond incident, where I had first Lady Helen Hammond, was at a wedding where she and Anne-Marie were bridesmaids. I had once again, managed to escape from the festivities, and was taking a breather in the nearby stable yard, and enjoying the peace and quiet after the loud music and endless social chatter. When out of the corner of my eye, I saw the very beautiful lady Hammond approach me, dressed in her bridesmaid dress. She looked lovely...

She walked briskly towards me, holding her dress up to avoid it getting soiled in the muck of the stable yard. Helen looked absolutely stunning in her white bridesmaid dress, Her face was flushed, and her lips slightly parted. She had lovely soft brown hair and an almost perfect figure From her demeanor, I sensed that she was obviously very excited or nervous, she smiled shyly as she approached me.

"Ah here you are my Lord, once again escaping the festivities, you naughty man." I replied "Aye my lady, and now it becomes much more pleasant, with your charming company:" It almost seemed she had been running as her breath came quickly, and rather ragged. I froze slightly when Helen stopping in front of me, and placed her hand quite boldly but gently on my groin. Helen's eyes never left mine as she leaned forward then put her lips to mine and using her free hand and started to unbutton my breeches and then quite brazenly and gently pulled out my hard cock.

"What are you doing my Lady? I asked in shock as I pulled back. Her behaviour was far more forward than any lady of quality dare in this age. "The truth my Lord is I want you ... I want you to give me a baby as my husband can not, and he desperately needs an heir ... Anne-Marie gives us her blessing." All I could think of, was that this was not the place, as other people could come out into the yard. Then I heard a noise from the stables, a horse whinnying, the ideal place I thought to fuck one of Anne-Maries best friends.

I struggled to pull my breeches up past my knees as we hobbled to the nearby stable. She lay back on to a pile of straw in a vacant horse stall, and Helen reached up and grabbed the base of my cock with a death grip. Her little hand could not wrap completely around but her grip held me in place. Helen smiled up at me "Wow" she said if Anne-Marie don't ever want you Anthony dear. I will have you any time."

Helen seemed to be studying my cock, intently. My cock was dark purple in colour in her tight grip and a dollop of precum was forming at the tip. Finally Helen looked up at me and said with a slight drunken slur. "You are so big." I had no response to that, so I just nodded my head. Helen returned her gaze back to my cock. I watched in awe when her tongue flicked out of her mouth and scooped the precum off the tip. I gave an audible gasp at the sensation as it struck me and my fingers of their own accord tightened in Helen's soft brown hair. Helen slowly took the head of my penis between her lips, stretching her mouth wide. It was incredibly hot and wet. Helen did not slide her mouth up and down my cock, Instead she ran her tongue around the head. It felt good but I wanted more of my penis in her mouth. She obviously lacked the experience of her friend Anne-Marie Then Helen started sucking, even with just the head in her mouth, her mouth seemed stretched to extreme. Her cheeks hollowed as

Helen increased the suction around the tip. Still the need to push deeper in her mouth was overwhelming. That is when I decided to take a hand, and with my hands still gripping her hair, I pushed my hips forward. At first, I was not very forceful and only a half inch more of my cock slipped past her lips.

Helen was resisting further intrusion, causing me great pleasure. It was a chain reaction, the harder Helen resisted me the harder I pushed and the deeper I got. To my mind Helen had never looked more beautiful than she did with me trying to

cram my cock down her throat. As hard as I was trying though, I barely had two inches in her mouth. As it was her mouth looked impossibly stretched.

My orgasm started to boil, and when Helen looked up at me, I started to spurt "Oh Helen!" was all that I could moan as I let loose. I not sure if Helen tried to retreat from my cock, my hands were straining to pull her face even closer to my groin. The orgasm shattered my brain, each spurt of my juices through my spine sending me to oblivion. I felt Helen swallow each spurt I was giving her. It was a wonderful feeling. My senses slowly returned to me, yet Helen continued to milk the last drops from my spent cock. Finally, I released my fingers from her hair. She gingerly slid her lips off my cock, causing another tremor to hit my body.

Helen gave a drunken giggle, I was ready to laugh, until I realized that Helen was now spread eagled in front of me. Her legs were wide apart and I could see her white cotton underwear. In a flash I had lifted her white bridesmaids dress and I was between Helen's legs and my still hard cock was pushing against her wet bloomers in an instant. I kissed her on the neck and ears. I continued to push against her panties covered pussy while I bit her neck and nibbled her ear, for a short time.

Then Helen said quietly, "Your are a joy my Lord a real joy for any young maiden." While she spoke her hands were busy removing her panties to clear my entry, they also guided my cock to her wet hole. Even just the tip sliding inside of Helen's entrance was amazing. So warm and wet, not to mention incredibly tight. Instincts over- took me and I continued to press my hips forward. Helen's pussy was tighter than her mouth, but gave way much easier to penetration. She was panting and moaning so loud in my ear that I could hear little else. Instead of slowing me down her moaning and panting spurred me on. Helen's pussy gradually stretched to fit all of me. My only concern at the time was to relieve my self the burden of my orgasm. It did not take long before I started shooting again. I pushed myself as deep as I could, spraying the depth of Helen's love tunnel. She yelled at me not to pull out. " My lady it is yours, you have it all!" I told her.

Both Helen and I were breathing heavily with my thick cock still deep in her stretched pussy. I was not finished though, I began to once again slide back and forth inside her. Helen was trying to help me her arms were tight round my neck and her satin encased legs were locked around my back, as I continued to slowly pound as deep as I could.

Helen's eyes were shut, her body started to shake, her back was arching against me, giving me better access to continue. I wanted to please this lovely woman, and I was taking my time to give us both maximum pleasure. Helen's vagina muscles were grabbing my cock tightly, and I could feel my whole length in as deep into her as I could. I grabbed Helen's limp legs and pulled them on my chest. I leaned forward, resting my weight against her thighs and for the first time I reached for Helen's covered breasts. I could feel her nipples poking into my palms through her bridesmaids dress.

...

Helen was intense, it was obvious now that she was really enjoying things. Her head moved from side to side, her hair plastered with perspiration across her face. The moans coming from her lips with each stroke inside her, was more than I ever dreamed of. Then she stopped moving under me as her body tensed for a moment and then relaxed and then tensed back up. I knew that she had orgasmed and that encouraged me. My orgasm started to build in me, unlike before when my body just reacted. My slow pace was no longer enough, and I again began to pump my cock faster into her. That is when I came again for the third time, a jolt of pleasure went through me, and I flopped on the hay to recover. I was still gasping for breath when she bent over me and started kissing my face softly, whispering, "You lovely man Thank you. I hope that tonight you have put me with child and given my husband an heir."

Her legs were still pinned beneath me when I took Helen's face in my hands. My soft penis was still trapped in her cum filled pussy, held by Helen's pussy muscles. It was some time later that we dressed and went back to the festivities. Two weeks later I was informed by Anne-Marie that we had been invited for a holiday with Lord and Lady Hammond. This was a bit awkward for me, with the amount of work that I had to cope with. I did however, get agreement that Emily Roper would keep me supplied with documentation on a daily basis that needed my attention, during my stay with the Hammonds, by the use of a courier...

My previous encounter with the then virtually unknown to me Lady Hammond in the stables, had left me unprepared for meeting the real life Lady Hammond, now the. formal hostess, and the very close friend of my almost affianced Anne-Marie. She was not the randy flighty lady I had first thought, but a mature sensible very talented lady, who I quickly grew to admire. She was not physically a large lady, in fact she was quite petite, she had beautiful hazel coloured eyes, and a figure that must have been the envy of any woman, but above all she had a large heart and a warm personality, and she was a lady who one could soon come to feel genuine admiration and affection for.

...

I had known that our encounter in the stables had been had been carefully pre-planned, at least by her, with Anne-Maries connivance She was not, I soon found not naturally promiscuous, but rather I would describe her as a lady with an ageing husband who desperately needed an heir to their large and prosperous estate, before he departed this world, which would not be too long in coming. Having met Lord Hammond, I soon gathered that much as he tried he was physically past the days when he could fully satisfy his wife's needs, and the chance that he could produce an heir had faded fast.

I soon realised that his Lordship was not a fool, he was I am sure fully aware of the reason for our prolonged stay under his roof. Although Helen Hammond and Anne Marie had been close friends from an early age, our extended visit was out of character of their previous friendship. Anne-Marie fully aware of her friends need, was doing her best by making me available to her best friend in her hour of need. Anne-Marie meanwhile was avoiding any discussion on the reason for our visit and while she deliberately and obviously made time for me to service her friend, she would not ever discuss the matter with me, even when I tactfully tried to mention the subject. I came to admire, and spent a long time talking with Lord Hammond, he had a keen mind and was a good landlord to his tenants.

Anne-Marie had become quite possessive recently, and while in these days it was more or less accepted that a gentleman could get away with numerous affairs, and keeping several mistresses, ladies themselves were expected to remain virtuous, or be seen to be virtuous by society at large. To me at this time, it was a real measure of her real friendship for her best friend. The last time it happened at her home was when Anne-Marie had gone riding and Lord Hammond was having his afternoon siesta. I was relaxing and going through some papers about the Curzon street Brothels; Just reading about these wonderfully prosperous establishments keeping me somewhat excited and was making me a little randy. I had been thinking about seducing one of the charming young housemaids who had shown an interest in me since our arrival, and I was sure was easily available should I require her. But suddenly in my hour of need Lady Helen Hammond appeared at the entrance to my bedchamber, she was wearing a silk negligee which amounted to very little, and somehow by the look in her eyes, I was in no doubt of the reason for her appearance.

All thoughts of the amorous housemaid disappeared as I gazed at this beautiful vision. I jumped to my feet and bowed "My Lady what a pleasure" I gasped as for a brief moment I was slightly embarrassed. She smiled coyly, and sat on the edge of my bed. "My Lord I wish with your approval to renew our most recent acquaintance - you left me with many unfulfilled desires, and so for a few hours we find ourselves with time to renew our acquaintance in more congenial circumstances."

As she spoke she moved over to the bed lying back with her hands clasped behind her head, just gazing up at me. She laughed with a tinge of nervousness as she looked at the delighted yet surprised expression on my face. As her words sunk in, I moved towards her and she gave a light tinkle laugh and lowered her legs to the floor. Reaching her I pulled her close and kissed her, breaking the kiss I opened her negligee. I bent my head and suckled hard on her nipples. Her shoulders began to tremble as she held my head tight against her breasts.

Her nipples were red and hard. I loved the way she looked. I thought that she was about to speak "Hush," I told her even though, she hadn't as yet said anything I pulled her closer and tighter to me, arms wrapping around her body. She held me moaning slightly as I made love to both breasts. As my hand went down her body and cupped her most private part Lady Helen's trembling became more pronounced and soft sighs and whimpers escaped from her lips. Her knees gave out, but I caught her in my arms and lowered us both to the bed. I held her tight as my heart beat against her breasts We remained on the bed as a summer storm began to rage outside. Swaying trees, booming thunder and arrow sharp lightening flashed mirroring our passion, which like the storm built and built. She glanced up into my eyes with a look that told me exactly what she wanted. She reached up to me, put her soft arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, my lips to hers as our bodies merged, and melted together. I tasted her lips again as our tongues were like snakes as they explored each others mouths. My lips locked on hers. Neither of us said another word to each other now. Only passion and lust was pulsing in our veins. It was an unspoken hunger between us, which had awakened between us. I pulled away for a moment gasping for air, she had me that worked up. Her eyes were bright and very large now as she looked up into my face. Even with a dark almost black sky from the storm outside me could see the fire in her eyes.

"My Lady!" I whispered "Hush," she softly sighed using my own words. She pulled me down completely top of her. I knew she cold feel the outline of my hard cock pressing against her hard pelvis, as I lay between her open legs. Wrapped in each other's arms, we lowered ourselves completely on to the bed now. As I lay between her open thighs, the skirt of her negligee had moved up around her stomach leaving her most private parts entirely bare. As huge trees swayed from the strong wind outside and, the rain beat so hard against the windows of the house I was sure it was hailing. For a brief moment a slight worry crossed my mind as I wondered how Anne-Marie was coping in the weather. But more pressing things were crossing my mind and eliminating the anxiety that I briefly felt. She raised herself to remove her negligee as I too took the opportunity to rid myself of my few remaining clothes throwing them on the floor.

I could feel my cock pressing against her wet vagina. I asked her if she wanted it inside her she whispered the word "Yes!" As she did I placed my swollen cock head at the centre of her love tunnel. Helen moaned again, 'Do it My Lord. But gently!" And as she spoke she lifted her hips to make it easier for me to insert it. I did!

As the storm grew more violent with each minute that passed, so did our passion grew white hot. No fear of our partners knowing what we were doing now, was even considered. Nor did we care at that moment if they were sitting in the room watching us. Nothing was going to stop us from allowing each other to enjoy the other person's body. Lost somewhere between lust and passion the rhythms of sex began for both of us. There were soft cries of pleasure and louder moans and sighs of lust as our bodies merged and then pulled back only to merge again! feeling the intense enjoyment that only comes from good sex. It was hard to get inside her. She felt like I was tearing her apart, as I pushed. I went slowly and she told me I wasn't hurting her. I pushed more into her. As I penetrated Helen's body completely with my cock, lightening flashed so bright it seemed like it had hit the house. The loud sound of thunder made me jump. The strike was very, very close as I embedded her now completely with my cock! As I did, Helen arched her back and lifted her hips and buttocks up off the bed again, which lifted us both up off the bed. Seconds later as she climaxed and screamed as her body began to cum and flood her vagina with her warm wetness of cum.

"OH YES!" was all she said as she arched us up off the bed again and again! Helen began to go wild under me cumming and climaxing unlike any recent experience of mine. I wasn't far behind. My body thrust deep into her and as she lifted her legs and locked them around me, she held me tightly inside her. I held her and whispered in her ear that I was going to cum too. She moaned and squeezed me even tighter, as she told me to fill her with love. I had no choice I was already cumming now pumping the first shot of my first load of warm wet sperm deep inside her womb. As the thunder boomed and lightening flashed all around us now, I could feel Helen's heart beating as her body touched mine, her breath was coming in short gasps. Her body actions told me she was nearing a climax, she rolled her head and moaned as climax after climax wracked her body, she rolled around, almost throwing me off her as her passion mounted. My mouth was wet and hot on her breasts, nipples and on her throat and shoulders as I kissed, licked and sucked on any place I could reach. I could feel my body beginning to react, as my own conclusion came nearer and nearer as she held me deep inside her body. My lips moved to hers, our tongues intertwining. As almost as one, we gave our juices to the other We had shared our bodies together for the second time and it had been fantastic, nothing like our brief time in the stables.

As we lay on the bed with Helen under me, and the storm raging outside she held me tightly and told me not to move. We both felt the wonderful feeling of our sex locked together. Her vagina held my cock tight and deep and it was wonderful. I don't know how long we stayed that way but soon I felt her moving. Rotating her hips and softly telling me she had to move. I could sense that she was feeling that exquisite tension swelling inside her again as was I. At first it was slower than the previous ones. With slow even motions now she began to rock her lower body round in small circles. They began to grow wider and faster as she started to orgasm again! With my cock still three-quarters hard she moved faster and even faster and then when I didn't think she could move any faster under me she did! Still faster she arched her back and cried out with an animal sound from deep inside her throat! Then she achieved another climax. This one was the best yet! Again now with even more rapid thrusting of her hips up into me as her orgasm grew! It swelled throughout her entire being and made her scream out as her body reached the peak and she

chieved a level of pleasure she had never known before. I met her cries of passion with my own orgasm and pumped more cum into her squeezing love tunnel Like the thunder and lightening outside we joined together again and climaxed almost in unison. For an untold time we held each other not moving.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.