An Elizabethen Adventure - Cover

An Elizabethen Adventure

Copyright© 2012 by Sirdar

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is rewrite of a story called Flight to the Past I wrote some years ago. I have enlarged and expanded the story and renamed it. In the story, Tony is taken back to the reign of Queen Elizabeth the first to take revenge an an old acquaitance who wronged him in a prvious life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   Size  

Anne- Marie

During the first few weeks we were busy with estate matters. Emily was staggered at the amount of my wealth, She was so concerned, that she pointed out that with my fathers estate, the number of foreclosures and debts to be recovered, she would need some help. We agreed that she could look for a new Estate Manager and also some clerical help with the financial side. We agreed that we certainly needed to turn some of our cash into profitable investments.

I would spend most of my afternoons at home in my fathers private den, I would keep going through his notes, and spend time gazing at his pornographic sketches. But time and time again I kept coming back to the sketch of the so-called vicars wife. If I had to give any of the sketches marks, I would have willingly given that the top mark. It was an outstanding drawing and done in great detail.

According to my fathers notes her name was Jane, but their was very little about her. I knew somehow, that their must have been some sort of special relationship between her and my father. The fact that their was no description of any sexual activity between them, as their was with every other woman he had come into contact with, and no personal comments added to my suspicions.

It all came to a head quite quickly one day, when I had dozed off on the bed in his secret den in the loft area ... It was an overcast day, the light through the top window was poor and the wick had gone out, and I had fallen asleep. I awoke as I heard the door creak, and a tinder box being struck to light an oil lamp. My first thoughts were that it was Emily, but a waft of perfume convinced me that it was a stranger.

As a lamp was lit, the light reflected on the face of the candle holder I recognised her from the sketch straight away. She gave a little scream as she saw me, and said "I am sorry my Lord."

I said "What are you doing here Mistress Jane?"

"My Lord I came to retrieve my sketches that your father and I made, before you found them."

"Alas you are to late, but they are nothing to be ashamed off, they are works of art"

In the dim light of the candle, it was hard to see, and so I took the lantern from her, and lit several more wicks, so that we had ample light. I saw then that she was absolutely gorgeous, she was unique ... If anything the sketches did not do her justice. She was that day as was the custom, wearing an ankle length skirt, which was the fashion, tightly belted at the waist, and a snow white blouse that displayed her bust to best effect, and her blonde hair was piled up on the top of her head, giving her an illusion of greater height. It was obvious from her face, that she was frightened of the consequences of being found here.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"There is another way My Lord that only I know."

"Well I need to know it as well." I told her.

"Sit down young lady, I gather that you and my father were lovers."

She did not answer.

"That is true is it not?" I persisted.

"Yes my Lord." She admitted shyly.

"Yes I gathered that, from the notes regarding you or really the lack of them, which indicates an affection between you.".

"So, what do I do with you now Mistress Jane?..."

"I miss your father sire, your father covered for my brothers deception as vicar because we were lovers. He also knew I had other lovers from time to time."

"Please do not expect me to cover for him."

"Not even if we were to become lovers sire?" She asked a hint of defiance in her voice.

As she spoke she started to disrobe. "Even if we did became lovers, I could not make a promise like that." I told her.

But it seemed as though she had made up her mind, and soon she was standing naked in front of me and leaning forward started to undo my clothes.

Nay Mistress Jane please cover yourself I am not so easily persuaded, despite your outstanding beauty. I want to know all the details.

Reluctantly she covered herself and turning towards me she said. Sire, You should know I am not the vicars sister. I am in fact his second cousin. I was left suddenly orphaned with no income, I was a pauper, and the work house beckoned, I am educated enough to carry out clerical work, and I have a good handwriting, but alas no-one will employ a woman. I was faced with the fact that I must sell my body as an alterrnative to the workhouse, until Cousin Roger came to me, and proposed the idea of acting as his wife, in order that he could obtain the living.

Underneath sire, he is a truly evil man my Lord in many ways, he uses the church funds for his own ends and he blackmails many parishioners into having sex with him, to keep him quiet. He openly boasts, that he knows he has fathered six children in this parish ... I want to get away from him, as quickly as I can muster the means, and make a living for myself...

I said Mistress Jane I have to think of the parishioners, and the effect he has on them by officiating at Weddings, Christenings and Funerals which are all void. But I do not wish to do you any harm, if only for my fathers sake if nothing else. But maybe I can help you find a position which would suit your capabilities...

Tomorrow in the forenoon come and talk with Mistress Emily she is seeking help with the accounts and is looking for a new clerk.


Mistress Jane was so excited she threw her cover away and joined me on the bed, and without saying anything, straddled my body, her lips clamped eagerly and passionately on mine and I soon found her pussy staring me in my face, as she turned around intio the 69 position. She took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could in one go, while I in turn could not refuse such an offer, started to work on her pussy with my tongue, it did not take me long to find her clit. This triggered off a whole series of orgasms and soon my face was wet with her secretions.

Meanwhile Mistress Jane purposefully kept licking and sucking until she had as much of me, as she could manage in her mouth. Then after a while she stopped, before I could shoot my seed into her mouth. Mistress Jane let go of my cock, turned round She took my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy, Then with almost a look of triumph in her eyes she sat down hard. Both of us moaned in ecstasy, she was tight, but she was also well lubricated. To me it was just heavenly release. Mistress Jane was pressing down on me hard, her face showing her determination, her eyes brimming with lust, as she concentrated in getting as much of my cock up inside her as was humanly possible.

It was not long before she sat back, her muscles gripping and vibrating as it seemed they were milking my cock, a look of sheer relief and happiness on her face as once again, she started to cum in little short bursts flooding my cock and the bed clothes beneath us, but I had not yet come, and so I grabbed her and rolled her over onto her back, as I bent down and kissed her, my cock nudging the entrance to her pussy, as her hand went down and guided me home. "Yes! Sire. "She hissed lustily. " Like father like son Do it again sire please."

She flopped back on to her back as I entered her, she threw her arms round my neck, her legs locked round my waist, and she pulled my head down in a long passionate French kiss, our tongues swirling madly as our loins pressed tightly together. I flexed my cock inside her, and I felt Mistress Jane respond She started to squeeze back, thrusting her hips wantonly against me, as tremors flooded my body, my cock driving deep into her arms round my neck pulled me down on to her as her hips drove upwards. Her upper lip curled, her climax a brief moment away.

Her hips rocked wildly, then her body arched up, pressing hard against me, as together our bodies rolled locked together as our love making came to fruition. Gradually our passion subsided, Mistress Jane lay there smiling up at me happily, her forehead beaded with perspiration. She closed her eyes, pulling me closer to her, cheekily just rocking her hips slowly and gently, testing the firmness of my erection. I could feel our juices seeping down past my cock, and as her movement increased, and we were quickly aroused again, I began sucking one of her nipples with my tongue. Her muscles tensed around my cock, as once again I flexed inside her. Her legs and arms wrapped around me as we kissed passionately.

"Just lie still Sire, it's time I rewarded thee"

But now, I sensed that she was going to enjoy this, and slowly she rocked on her hands and knees, stretching her pussy over my large cock again and again, enjoying every ripple and every sensation. I felt my cock forcing its way into her, and as I gently pulled back out, I realised that she was the finest fuck I could remember recently. I reached for her breasts, tugging her nipples gently while she slowly fucked me, the first flush of passion past. Mistress Jane leaned down to kiss me as I said.

"That was wonderful Mistress Jane, but it does not change my mind regarding your cousin."

"You're pretty good yourself Sire." "Thank-you." She whispered. "But sire I am not my cousins defender, do what you must sire. You have given me hope..."

She lay back and looked at me. "I can also be your mistress sire, and you must agree that I am the best.

"I have Mistress Emily."

"So did your father sire but he was always happy to see me."

"We shall see Mistress Jane. -We shall see."

I gathered later the following day that Mistress Emily had given Jane a months trial, but she had done well on the initial interview so Emily was hopeful she would be a success.

Formality demanded on my calling on the Hon Anne Marie Archer, and her Father Lord Archer, to introduce myself, and to ascertain whether payment of the outstanding debt was possible. Prior to this. Emily would normally have carried out this task as my Business Manager, but I insisted that I would deal with this one myself.

Emily had somehow, through her contacts got us an invitation to a soiree at Lord Archers house, coincidentally it was on the eve of my formal visit. Hudson tried his best to have me wear a wig on this formal occasion, but I would not. The estate was next to mine to the north, and the hall was about three miles distance which was no real distance even over the rough roads and gravel tracks, but our coachman knew the track well, and we had maintained it fairly well so we decided to return that night...

On entering the ball room, and being formally introduced to Lord Archer the host. I spied the Hon Anne Marie, the declared fiancé? of Roger Winslow across the far side of the ball room. She indeed had a rare beauty, and a vivacious manner, as I well remembered. She had beautiful golden curls, and a slim figure and she was indeed a very beautiful young lady, being very popular in the highest of social circles which included Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, for whom she acted as a Lady in Waiting, but now she was given absence of leave due to her fathers growing infirmity, but rumour had it that she was a firm favourite of her majesty. This evening, she was quite naturally surrounded by a number of young bucks who were quite willing to wait on such a beauty, hoping against hope to win her favour...

.

I had kept very much in the background that evening, being content to observe, Emily was very ill at ease in such company, not being used to move in these circles, although I knew our presence had been noted, and recognised by a few of the local dignitaries. My action in taking foreclosing action on the Winslow estate had been duly noted, and had sent a shudder of fear through many of the local gentry, especially those, who were in some form of debt to me, some had already tried to ingratiate themselves with me, the others that evening preferred to pretend that they had not seen me. But many had paid their debts very promptly. I realised then that evening, that Emily was regarded as persona non grata by the county set, and perhaps I should not have brought Emily with me, as she was socially very much out of place. But I intended and hoped that she should be recognised in her own right as a person of influence.

.

I did not make any great attempt to engage in conversation with any one, having had a few dances with Mistress Emily, but remaining a little aloof, but being very polite when I needed to be. After about two hours, I made my excuses to Mistress Emily, and I slipped out of the hall, into the gathering twilight, to get a little fresh air, not being a keen supporter of such events...

Sauntering through the well kept rose garden, I came upon a quaint little summer house, and settled down to enjoy the evening air, and enjoy the distant sound of music wafting from the ballroom on the evening breeze. I heard laughter, and voices approaching, and sunk farther back into the shadows, in a few seconds a joyful Anne- Marie came into sight, hand in hand with a rather callow looking young man. After a few moments of kissing and cuddling she lifted her skirts, and the young man started fucking her in the standing position. Within about twenty seconds or so, he had apparently 'shot his load ' and laughingly did up his pantaloons while Anne Marie protested loudly that she had not obtained any relief...

"Use your fingers then madam." He shouted laughing at her, in her predicament, as he retreated swiftly back to the ballroom. Anne Marie was sobbing to herself quietly, as she struggled to bring herself some relief. As I moved to get a better position to see her I attracted her attention by inadvertently kicking over a plant pot...

"Who is their "? she called. "Tis only myself my Lady, Lord Anthony Amesworth. I am afraid I saw that dastardly trick that knave played on you. Can I be of any assistance"

"Yes My Lord if you have a rampant cock in those pantaloons I beg you to help me." Without any ado I slipped my pantaloons down, and as the lady lifted her dress I

thrust into her without further ado, having been more than ready whilst observing the previous action. I slipped into her still warm wet love tunnel without any fuss and she lay back in my arms moaning and matching my movements with great zest, lifting her I begged her to wrap her legs round my waist. And it was quickly obvious she was warm wet and was obviously no virgin. She had terrific muscle control, and it was as though she was trying to suck my cum out of me. She was panting and grunting

her movements came quicker and she gasped...

"Do not shoot inside me sire I beg"

But I took no notice ... It had been my original intention to deflower her, and I would put her with child if necessary to achieve my ends. The end came quickly, as we orgasmed together, and I shot my seed deep inside her wriggling body impaled on my cock, as we finished she started cursing me roundly at my ungentlemanly behaviour

"You bastard Sire you could have put me with child." she protested.

I smiled to myself in the dark of the garden.

"My apologies My Lady but you are so lovely, I could not stop."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.