Sweet Caroline
Chapter 24

 

I caught myself about to say something about her being awfully emotional about all of this, but I kept it to myself. Instead I said, “Caroline, I’m sorry for yelling ... it wasn’t at you, those two were being idiots with each other, and I needed to get their attention. You were sort of, in the line of fire.”

“I want to promise you right now, that I will never ever yell at you like that, because we’ll never have a secret we’ve kept from each other that could hurt like what happened between them.”

“Well, Rich, there’s something I’ve never told you about?”

“It’s OK, Caroline ... there’s nothing you can tell me that would upset me ... I love you so much. Tell me when you want, as long as it doesn’t concern our secret, I’m fine.”

I saw her eyes glaze over a little, right when I said, ‘our secret,’ but I thought better than to have that conversation at the moment. We were just pulling up to Mom and Dad’s place.

“You hungry Caroline, I feel like cooking – it’s been a while, what are you in the mood for?” I figured why not throw her a loaded question like that and see what kind of mood she’s in.

“Huh – what Rich?”

“I want to cook a meal for us, and I was wondering if you had a preference? We got the stuff here for Lasagna, or Spaghetti, or Hamburgers, if that’s your pick?”

“I love whatever you cook, lover ... surprise me, and I’m going to go take a hot bath. Give me a two-minute warning when the food is ready?”

I walked over and gave her a kiss on the top of her head, and then I hugged her. She responded in kind with a big hug of her own, looking up into my eyes saying, “I love you – you know.”

As she walked away, I quietly said, more to myself, “Yeah, I know.”

About 25 minutes later I walked into the bathroom, where she was luxuriating in the tub and said, “Lasagna in five minutes, doll face ... is there anything I can get you, maybe a beer?”

“You don’t have to get me drunk to make love to me, Richard!”

“I’m not trying to get you drunk, I’m trying to bring you out of this funk you’ve fallen into.”

“I know, I’m feeling better with the tub ... help me out, please?”

“Yes, Fair Maiden, whilst thou let me adorn thee with thine eyes?”

“Yes, fine sir, thou whilst be so kind as to kisseth me?”

“Kisseth is not a word, my Sweet Caroline.”

“Then what do you call this, Wichard.”

She brought me very close to her wet naked body and stuck her tongue down my throat, followed by, “What do you call that, Sir Richard?”

“An appetizer, My Sweet Caroline.”

I left, telling her to get into ‘something more comfortable’ and come to dinner.

She walked in, in only her panties and one of my old t-shirts, which was probably six sizes too big for her, but it looked so fucking hot, I sprang to attention.

We sat down to dinner, with Caroline eating her food so seductively I might just cum at the table. After eating the Lasagna, along with a nice salad, I cleared the table and put the leftovers in the fridge and the plates in the sink.

I went over to Caroline and picked her up and gave her a kiss ... one of those soft sloppy ones, that makes you feel good all under. I carried her to the bedroom, and kicked the door open with my hip. I dropped her on the bed and started removing my clothing.

She started to as well, but I motioned for her to stop, and I had continued, until I was completely naked. Then I climbed on the bed and took her shirt off, exposing those wonderfully symmetrical breasts of hers.

I moved down the bed and carefully removed her panties, exposing her moist pinkness. Using my fingers as a guide, I softly traced around her pussy and felt her quickly hardening clit. I moved my head down to it and licked it very carefully. Caroline practically jumped off the bed, but I held her down, soothing her with soft touches to her legs and thighs.

I think she was ready for me, so I moved my face to her wetness and I licked her opening and drove my tongue deep inside her, causing a little tremble throughout her body. I stayed down there for a while, licking her and tasting her juices, which were slowly seeping out of her.

God, she’s so completely the girl of my dreams. I know that I’ve cared for her for a long time, but I truly never thought that we’d end up like this, living together, loving together and being so in love with one another.

I moved from this position to the edge of the bed, raising her legs and putting them over my shoulders.

“Richard, is my big brother going to fuck his little sister, in our own parent’s bed?”

“You bet that beautiful ass of yours ... that’s exactly what I plan to do, and I’m gonna fuck you so hard, you might not be able to walk when I’m through with you.”

“Oh, yeah ... well then, you better fuck me so hard I pass out, you want to try that, huh ... big brother, you gonna fuck me so hard I’m gonna pass out?”

“Caroline ... if that’s what you truly want, I’ll do my fucking best to do that.”

“It’s gonna take your fucking best, Wichie.”

I immediately stabbed her with my rigid dick and pushed all the way in without stopping. She made a sound, and I rapidly got into a rhythm that caused her to moan very loud. I leaned over her and squeezed on her breasts, using my thumbs on her nipples, which I knew she liked a lot.

I pulled her up off the bed, supporting her by my arms and my dick, and kept thrusting hard into her. I pulled her all the way up, so now I was standing and she was falling down on my dick as I was pushing up into her pussy. I was able to kiss her in this position and she put her arms around my back and just moaned like I had never heard her before.

She’s so little, that I kept in this position for a while, just fucking her and fucking her as deep as I can.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.