Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 8

RING

I answered it – it was one of my Realtors, needing me for a house deal. I told him I’d be right there.

“Caroline – Stan needs me to look over and sign off on a house deal. Do you want to hang around here or go with me?”

“I’ll go with you, so right after you consummate Stan’s house deal, we can consummate ... our house deal.”

“I love you so much, Caroline.”


It took us about ten minutes to get to the house in Mountain View. Caroline and I went into the townhouse that was a Coldwell Banker home and met up with Stan and the prospective buyers.

Stan noticed the ring on my hand but I turned towards the buyers and introduced Caroline to them. Stan and I, along with the buyers, sat down to deal with the paperwork.

Caroline looked around the place and was humming something nondescript while she was looking intently at a piece of art on the wall. Golly – she’s so beautiful with that luscious red hair and those to-die-for brown eyes.

The paperwork was done, we all shook hands and the buyers left. Stan turned towards me and asked point blank, “What’s with the rings, Rich. I see one on Caroline’s hand, too?”

“It’s our way to keep from getting approached and hit on, Stan. Nothing more than that.”

“Well, if someone didn’t know you were brother and sister, they might think you are boyfriend, girlfriend ... or more.”

Caroline walked right up to Stan and said, “Stanley, people can think whatever they want. The ring protects me when my big brother isn’t there to.”

“You two are too weird – Hey, congrats on the house you bought. What a sweet deal. Hey Caroline, aren’t you starting Stanford in the fall?”

“Yeah, Stan – I’m going to live with Richard, and go to Stanford and work for him when I’m not in school.”

“Cool. Have your parents left on their cruise, yet?” Stan asked.

“Yeah ... we took them to the airport earlier today. Their trip lasts 115 days, almost four months – I don’t know if they realized that they might just drive each other crazy ... but they love each other, they’ve been married 30 years and never had a real honeymoon.”

“Yep,” said Stan, “I’ve known them for a long time – I guess it’s been about 15 years.”

“Stan?”

“Yeah – Richard?”

“Has my Father ever said-anything to you about his health?”

“No. Is something wrong?”

“Nah – just asking.”

“When are you guys going to have a party to show off your new home, Rich?”

“Sooner than later,” said Caroline. “I’m going to like being a hostess, Richard. Stan, this place is large enough to have a big party in, so, keep an eye out for in invitation to a “House Party” before the month is over.”

“OK, guys – have fun. Be safe.”

I wondered, be safe? What the hell was that comment about?

“Bye Stan,” we said together.

Caroline turned to me and said, “I’m horny, Rich – let’s get home.”

“As you wish, my dear Sweet Caroline.”


We got to ‘Our’ new house. My God – I love her. The second we closed the front door, Caroline had me in a lip lock. She threw her swimmers legs around me as I carried her to our bedroom. I was getting so hard, so fast, that Caroline remarked, “You could put somebody’s eye out with that thing.”

“I don’t know about your eye, but I know how to use it, and I’m not afraid to use it like a weapon, Caroline,” I laughed.

We got to the bedroom and I dropped her on the bed. We both couldn’t get out of our clothes fast enough. I may have had more clothes on than Caroline, but they were off me and on the floor in two seconds flat.

Equally, Caroline was down to her bra and panties just as quickly. She had her bra off, but before she could get her panties off I said, “Stop. Let me take those off of you?”

“Sure – Lover.”

With that, I moved her to the top of the bed and climbed on the bed, using the slightest touch I could muster, I slowly removed her baby blue panties, exposing her most amazing pussy. I leaned over and touched her clit with my tongue, and tried to suck it into my mouth. My first contact sent her into a glorious frenzy, with her fingers grabbing the edge of the bed covers with a death grip.

After my initial contact with her clit, she gave this little growl that sounded like a baby bear cub was purring. I kept right on sucking and sucking, waiting for her to say ‘stop’ or cum. I knew she wasn’t going to say stop, so I used my tongue and licked the underside of her now, very sensitized clitoris.

Like the energizer bunny, I kept going and going until I heard, my sexy sister say three words, “Ooooohhh, Mmmyyyy Goooddnnneeesss” and came so much my mouth was full of her juices. She immediately said to me, “I want some of that back – Kiss me, Rich.”

Of course, I gave her back all her juices, straight into her mouth, and she took all of it and gulped it down and a great big smile appeared on her face and she said, “My turn – Wichie.”

She kissed me, and using my own weight against me, spun me around so I was on my back with her leaning over my groin. She was smacking her lips together, and I felt like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

Carol grabbed my completely hard penis, and stroked on it. She started hitting herself in the face with it and was purring again. Then she took her tongue and stuck it in the opening of my penis like it was a pussy.

Oh, that was so hot – my whole body jerked, but she kept a hold of me and started stroking me again, this time with a much gentler touch. Every couple of strokes she took her tongue and ran it up the bottom ridge of my penis, which got me very excited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.