Sweet Caroline - Cover

Sweet Caroline

 

Chapter 5

The slap to my face was quick and harsh.

“Richard Jefferson Michael O’Hara. How dare you say that? I have been waiting too long to share you like that. Now kiss me some more ... I like it.”

“I’m sorry, Caroline. It was meant as a joke, I didn’t mean it.”

We resumed kissing, as I started to take off my tie and shirt. I didn’t want to be disconnected from her mouth, so I went slowly with my kissing and fast with my disrobing. After I unbuckled my slacks and let them drop, I picked up Caroline and took her to the massive king-sized bed.

After I dropped her on the bed I took off my t-shirt and boxers and then took a long look at her naked body, she had a patch of matching red hair below the waist.

She motioned to me ‘not yet’ and motioned for me to pay some attention to her breasts.

She had previously told me that her breasts were ‘only’ 32 B, but that didn’t matter to me. While continuing to kiss her I moved my left hand down to her right breast, and very lightly touched it.

I could feel her shudder a little bit – I think I did as well. Then I started holding her like my hand was a bra and jiggled her breast just a little.

“That feels so much better when you do it, Wichie,” she said quite lustfully.

I moved my other hand down to her other breast and was mirroring with her left breast what I had been doing to her other one, all the time kissing soft, then hard, probing with my tongue than kissing her face.

“May I kiss your breasts, my dear Caroline?”

“Yes, you may. Do whatever you want – I’m willing.”

I moved my mouth alongside my left hand and as I touched the outside of her breast with my fingers, I kissed the inside of the breast with my lips. I took my thumb and placed it on her nipple and it responded instantly.

“Ooooh, Rich.”

“You like that, Sis?”

“Do the other one, now?”

I immediately moved my mouth to her other breast and did the same thing to it, once again causing the same response as before. While I was doing this, I slowly moved my left hand down to the promised land.

Not hearing or feeling a negative response to this, I plunged a few fingers up inside her treasure. I felt her maidenhead. Her reaction was unexpected, she must have needed to pee because there was a quick release of liquid from her pussy.

“I have to pee, Rich – sorry about that.”

“Not a problem, I’ll be waiting.”


She came back out of the bathroom looking amazing. I realized how much I lusted for her in that moment.

I told her, “Lay on the bed, please – on your back?”

“Oh, Wichard. Is Wichard going to fuck his Wittle sister?”

God, she is so beautiful and so cute and oh, so horny. I decided to play this game a little bit.

“Oh, yeah – Caroline. Wittle Wichard is going to wipe that Wittle smile off your Wittle Face, and make a Wittle Wuv to his Wittle sister.”

“Then take me, you Widiot.” She was giggling.

I got in bed beside her and put my hand over her pussy and just rubbed all over her beautiful, treasure, slowly going over it with first one finger, and then adding a second ... then I took my fingers and pushed inside just a little bit and I realized that not only is she still a virgin, she probably has never had anything in her before, except maybe her own fingers.

“That feels fantastic, Rich – Please. Fuck me. Please.”

I mounted her and placed my very erect penis right at the entrance to her pussy. I reminded her, “This is going to hurt a little, Caroline.”

“I know, Richard.”

I slid into her slowly, only putting in about a half inch. I felt resistance. This is the moment of truth, “Are you sure, Sis?”

“Do it,” she said with a groan.

I pushed past her hymen going deep all the way inside her. Caroline bit her lip and uttered an itsby-bitsy scream, “Oooohhhhhh, Richard. What have you done to do me?”

A moment passed and she found her voice and said, “That was soooo intense and soooo painful and sooooooooo good. Now fuck me hard and rough, Wichie-poo,” she said.

I started thrusting in and out, building up speed as I went.

“I love you, my Sweet Caroline.”

“I know. Now – fuck your little sister, Richard. Make me cum all over that big beautiful cock of yours ... Fuck me hard. Harder. Harder – I want us to both cum at the same time. Hmmmm ... Put a load in me, big brother ... cum in me.”

I was really putting it to her – I was pouring my love out to her, I know that she knew that, but, cumming inside her? I hope she knew what she was doing? No way could we explain a pregnancy to our folks.

“I’m getting there beautiful, how about you? How close are you?”

“Don’t worry, Rich ... uh ... uh ... oh ... oh, I’m on the ... the ... pill, go ahead, fill me up, please?”

At that exact moment, I heard Caroline start the sounds of orgasm, I sprayed a very large load of baby juice in her.

“My dream has been fulfilled, Wichie – I’ve wanted that, from you, for years.”

“Well, we’ll never be just brother and sister again, I’ll love you forever, my gorgeous Sweet Caroline.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.