Solara - Cover

Solara

Copyright© 2012 by Doc Oc

Epilogue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - New twist on Robinson Crusoe

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Space   Pregnancy  

It has been 25 years since the Skree were erased from the galaxy and things have been very quiet. We have met and befriended over 100 new civilizations and each has something to donate to the greater good of our small section of the universe. There are eight reptilian, four new avian, two aquatic, 3 insectoid (1-bee like; 1-ant like and the other is metamorphic like butterflies') races added to our conglomeration.

Father died 14 years ago after fathering eight more children with Shutor. We all miss him so much. Solara and I have 56 children all total with 12 boys and the rest girls and my next birthday I will be 123 years old, chronologically, but have spent almost 30 of those years in Hyber-sleep and therefore don't age as fast as normal. I also know that I don't have a lot of time left as the Doctor has told me that my heart is failing and can no longer be regenerated.

I set out a young man to conquer the planets. Little did I know the extent of my travels and conquering. I would not dream of pushing any being into the life I have led but I would not trade the life I have had for anything.

When my time comes I'll be laid to rest with my crew to my left. The space on my right is for Solara and to her right is her brother and her crewmates

I have been blessed and as I close my eyes for perhaps the last time I look upon the face of my dearest love; my Darling, my Life, my WINGED ANGEL.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.